Men with smaller hands

M

Mealworm

Solstice
I find that a lot of men who have 'small' hands and feet are typically more dimorphic, and this is just what I've observed. They also tend to have larger heads and broader shoulders. Now, men with larger hands, I find, almost always have a smaller than average head and are typically less masculine in appearance. This is just what I've observed. They also seem to have longer legs and shorter torsos, while men with smaller hands or feet typically have longer torsos and shorter legs

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, fuxkdakikez, laaltin and 3 others
True I have long large hands and a small skull with a feminine jaw

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
It's all true

I wanna kiss you
sora anime love GIF

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Mealworm
Small Hand masterrace checking in

• +1
Reactions: Mealworm
I’m just a manlet nigga, I’m small everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I find that a lot of men who have 'small' hands and feet are typically more dimorphic, and this is just what I've observed. They also tend to have larger heads and broader shoulders. Now, men with larger hands, I find, almost always have a smaller than average head and are typically less masculine in appearance. This is just what I've observed. They also seem to have longer legs and shorter torsos, while men with smaller hands or feet typically have longer torsos and shorter legs
I’ve got big hands, and my torso and legs are even, my frame is quite wide my face is big but my lips look feminine so do my eyelashes and my chin I would say is more on the feminine side