Mental cell

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
Are people who say they are mental cells coping?

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and chosen-one
Yes.
NT pill is a meme.
Neurotypical dosen't do anything. People here are not good looking, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, 📎♿️⚙️, chosen-one and 1 other person
No
NT pill is legit
Every normie subhuman has a gf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and 📎♿️⚙️
Nobody here is "good looking mentalcel" and no such guy ever posted in the history of PSL since 2015. since I was present.
Users here are generally recesed, and/or uncanny looking, like they have one good feature and another one bad, and they are recessed in places normies never are, their faces just look off and you can see that they are losers just from one look at them (and no it's not the fact they are taking bathroom selfies, it's their genetic phenotype that if just weird and off).
As for the ASD, it is very rare and very recognizable, only few users on PSL ever had it, one of them was that MRZ guy on lookism, another one was Willmonfrette who pretended to be indian for some reason, you can recognize them in literally two or three posts, you can count them on fingers of one hand on PSL.
Although I understand why one could think that people using online dating apps as a proof of real life dating dynamics must be autistic.
PSL-ers are off-looking even compared to generic normies let alone Chads.
Facts.

I don't think mentalcel refers solely to Neurodivergence, a oneitiscel is celibate because they can't get over their oneitis. I think being a oneitiscel is real, and that's just a subdivision of mentalceldom. Even if I didn't have a oneitis, I would still be an incel so in my case I can't claim mentalcel. But if I were good looking, and I refused to be with anyone other than my oneitis, I would most definitely be able to call myself a volcel/mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Nobody here is "good looking mentalcel" and no such guy ever posted in the history of PSL since 2015. since I was present.
Users here are generally recesed, and/or uncanny looking, like they have one good feature and another one bad, and they are recessed in places normies never are, their faces just look off and you can see that they are losers just from one look at them (and no it's not the fact they are taking bathroom selfies, it's their genetic phenotype that if just weird and off).
As for the ASD, it is very rare and very recognizable, only few users on PSL ever had it, one of them was that MRZ guy on lookism, another one was Willmonfrette who pretended to be indian for some reason, you can recognize them in literally two or three posts, you can count them on fingers of one hand on PSL.
Although I understand why one could think that people using online dating apps as a proof of real life dating dynamics must be autistic.
PSL-ers are off-looking even compared to generic normies let alone Chads.
Facts.

You'/re wrong.

Anstrum had anstrumism.