Mental max how do you do it i wanna be strong mentally

Teli

Teli

Bronze
Mental maxxing is the act of strengthening your mentality if so how do you do that i understand your mind is either your greatest ally or enemy i want to be in control of my mind how do i mental max?

why are you asking this on here most people swallowed blackpill

Go thru some rough shit and small stuff won’t phase you cause you’ve been through worse. There’s no secret, you just need enough experience where you’ll have a tougher mindset. The other way is to have something you’re willing to die for, for most people it’s either their children or an ideology.

like we're all desperate to just live life without insecurity and without fear of someone taking our girl we wanna be respected and this is how we try to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
like we're all desperate to just live life without insecurity and without fear of someone taking our girl we wanna be respected and this is how we try to fix it
i just dont wanna be autistic and sad.

Go thru some rough shit and small stuff won’t phase you cause you’ve been through worse. There’s no secret, you just need enough experience where you’ll have a tougher mindset. The other way is to have something you’re willing to die for, for most people it’s either their children or an ideology.
i have been through some rough shit i just dont have a reason i keep doing things for no reason

i got cucked when i was 15 , never again :feelswhy: :lul:

im tryna hit 6'1-6'3 im like 5'9 rn growth plates are still open
im like 5.11 . i havent grown after 16 so idk

• +1
Reactions: Teli
r u circumcised?

No mental max for your face boyo

Cold showers and making your bed bro