Meraki Cope DEBUNKED (Asians have no SMV)

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
This is a water thread to normal users, but Meraki keeps coping with AMWF and saying Asians get higher quality WF than Black Men, but here are some interracial statistics:

The WMAF:AMWF is 3:1. The BMAF:AMBF is 11:1! I also have a AF girlfriend, fucking brutal knowing an inferior black is macking your looksmatch/racematch @Meraki. Note the situation is probably the best in the US since this is where Blacks have the lowest SMV.

Attachments

• IMG_0056.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0055.webp
    57 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, sportsmogger and Kristin
016FD257 5A08 44C0 8E97 AF37C0EDBD38

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, Mainstream, GabachoCopium and 4 others
2CC00CB5 A1C7 4675 A148 08931563874D

I will unironically get someone to pin this if it gets 20+ reps

• +1
Reactions: kebab, ARCelM, Deleted member 52953 and 3 others
This is a water thread to normal users, but Meraki keeps coping with AMWF and saying Asians get higher quality WF than Black Men, but here are some interracial statistics:

The WMAF:AMWF is 3:1. The BMAF:AMBF is 11:1! I also have a AF girlfriend, fucking brutal knowing an inferior black is macking your looksmatch/racematch @Meraki. Note the situation is probably the best in the US since this is where Blacks have the lowest SMV.
Bro idc

I have 3 heart medications and prob gonna die early as well, let me live my life

Somehow I am lean af despite all of this

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 52953, murdah and 4 others
cope nigger, blacks have shit SMV

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Doesn’t matter I have AF girlfriend who I plan to marry if everything goes right

ffs there's no reason to jbmax if ur with an asian tbh

bro i thought you only liked white girls why are you crawling back to the noodles

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
tbf these are from 2014 i truly believe kpop had an impact but kpop was like post 2014

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and murdah
bro i thought you only liked white girls why are you crawling back to the noodles
I like both

as for Asian only NEA, northen han and central Asian.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Kristin
I like both

as for Asian only NEA, northen han and central Asian.
Thanks for leaving East Asians to superior genes 👍🏿

man whats with these asian female worshippers @Xangsane thought .org hated gooks
I don’t worship Asian Females I just happen to have a AF girlfriend who I love very much, I don’t really care about race tbh.

I don’t worship Asian Females I just happen to have a AF girlfriend who I love very much, I don’t really care about race tbh.
but whats wrong with amwf

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
Not cope, blacks are 3rd in the dating hierarchy.
Yep, it is the worst in KKKland-America (the country with the most Whites in history) but Black SMV is pretty good in Europe and Oceania.

Yep, it is the worst in KKKland-America (the country with the most Whites in history) but Black SMV is pretty good in Europe and Oceania.
nigger cope didnt read

what? Blacks have the highest SMV in the west, that’s literally where they have the best SMV globally.

what? Blacks have the highest SMV in the west, that’s literally where they have the best SMV globally.
No. It’s only worse in Southern Asia and parts of South America

@Meraki why do you always beef with retards

• So Sad
Average jestermaxxer calling people with 30+ IQMog on him a retard
I'm calling him one for beefing with everyone jfl.
Dudes schizo asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52953
I'm calling him one for beefing with everyone jfl.
Dudes schizo asf
Bro I don't even know that guy, I never ever even talked with him once.

asian men have right now strong smv due to kpop, but he seems like a coper, most people prefer their ( and he kinda acts like that ricecels who spam non stop amwf ( and search too on instagram ) on 4chan )

asian men have right now strong smv due to kpop, but he seems like a coper, most people prefer their ( and he kinda acts like that ricecels who spam non stop amwf ( and search too on instagram ) on 4chan )
Only AF don’t prefer their own race. It’s a phenomenon that is being studied at MIT and similar institutes.