Message to baldingman

Deleted member 5786

Deleted member 5786

Kraken
@Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 1627, Deleted member 14323 and 5 others
he doesnt speak russian

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5786
Another user goes to my ignore list
Yxcyxcyxc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Hello Google
ya hachu privisti moi 'gay lifestyle' iz Tel-Aviv k' chelyabinsk, kak ya mogu eto zdelats?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
sussy baka:rage:
Dobre vecher
Ya ivrey Iz Israel. Kak mne zanimatsa v padarastvo v tvayom hrasivaya muslemanskaya I hristianskaya strna ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BearBoy
Dobre vecher
Ya ivrey Iz Israel. Kak mne zanimatsa v padarastvo v tvayom hrasivaya muslemanskaya I hristianskaya strna ?
say that in english i didnt understand some things

say that in english i didnt understand some things
Good evening I am from Israel how can I bring my pederasty to your beautiful Muslim and Christian country?

• Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy
We don’t speak your shit language

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 5786
Help’eduard the crypto world is red af
I know. we ar getting freaking slaugthered.
I bought $1300 worth of cryto stuff today and yesterday.

Yesterday I bought like 500 USD worth of Bitcoin
Today I put up 500 USD in my margin account. to keep it at levels tat it doesn't close (10x leverage on bitcoin and cardano postion)
And Today I bought an BTC option contract expering 10 december.
bought 0.9 BTC contract. for roughly 300USD. Strike @$54000. Lets pray for a bounce back to $57000. and than muh option contract would be worth 2700USD.

Trying to catch, the falling knife.

My retard levels, and doubling down, when blood is running through the streets. Is kinda like how I am.
Brutals though, when doing this. AND IT KEEPS DIPPIN :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1627
Help’eduard the crypto world is red af
did some research.
it's probably causd beacuse alot off people owned bitcoin/crypto on (to much) leverage. You know, where you put in $1000 of money; but get for that money $10,000 worth of bitcoin exposure. But than when Bitcoin drops from that -11% (aka -$1100) thse positions all gt liquidated by their broker/crypto place. Because they only have $1000 as colletterall. So when you lose mor money/value than your olletreaal, they sell your position.

I read. about 2.5 billion (2 500 000 000) positions got liqidated in that dump to $42K

did some research.
it's probably causd beacuse alot off people owned bitcoin/crypto on (to much) leverage. You know, where you put in $1000 of money; but get for that money $10,000 worth of bitcoin exposure. But than when Bitcoin drops from that -11% (aka -$1100) thse positions all gt liquidated by their broker/crypto place. Because they only have $1000 as colletterall. So when you lose mor money/value than your olletreaal, they sell your position.

I read. about 2.5 billion (2 500 000 000) positions got liqidated in that dump to $42K
Crazy

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman