Message to Incels

Abhorrence

Abhorrence

Banned
Seriously, stop embrassing yourselves, your only making yourselfs look retarded by bitching about no pussy. How about you shut the fuck up and go hire a prostitute then you can stop being "virgins" with rage. I seriously cannot comprehend why you people even bitch here of all places, can't you just go back to incels.is? Oh wait, most of you were banned. I blame incels.is for thier lack of meaningful leadership for all of you to come here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ominion, jinnu and 7 others
BF8CF9A9 3467 41F8 8447 038840B8D46E

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, SidharthTheSlayer, ominion and 2 others
Seriously, stop embrassing yourselves, your only making yourselfs look retarded by bitching about no pussy. How about you shut the fuck up and go hire a prostitute then you can stop being "virgins" with rage. I seriously cannot comprehend why you people even bitch here of all places, can't you just go back to incels.is? Oh wait, most of you were banned. I blame incels.is for thier lack of meaningful leadership for all of you to come here.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, BrahminBoss, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Go back to Reddit soy boi

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
this isn’t u.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Abhorrence
high iq thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, sub5c3l and Abhorrence
Just pilot an EVA and win your dad's approval bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
If you fuck prostitute you are virgin still by the way.

• JFL
Why do you call me an Incel big black brother ?

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, albe.ORG, Birdcell and 1 other person
I need bitches on my dick now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and Abhorrence

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
55297   SoyBooru

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and Abhorrence
Prostitution is illegal in most of the world

• Woah
Op is 6’5 in Turkey btw

• JFL
Just turn off the screen bro, no one is whining about not getting pussy at all JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and Pikabro
It's good that we have hookers for an option, despite many conservatives and liberals wishing for it's end. But even if hookers are certain sex as long as you pay them, it will never replace the feeling of you being loved, desired by that girl of your dreams, :love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Abhorrence