Message to sick people of .org (Brain Illness, Cancer, etc)

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
We are your brothers, but the best for you is to not spend time in this place and to rather be with the people who truly love you and care for you. If you ever feel alone and want to talk with someone just PM me or any other user you deem as reliable, but don't be here much.

Also i want to say sorry and apologize sincerely for using language like "Schizo" in a despective way. Don't take it personally when you see us using that kind of writing here.

Also remember that as a muslim i envy you in a great sense. According to a saheeh narration: “The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allah loves a people He tests them."

Al-Hasan al-Basri said: "Do not hate the trials that befall you or the calamities that happen to you, for they may be something that you hate but it leads to your salvation, and there may be something that you love, but it leads to your doom."

May Allah grant you healing in this life for your ailments.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Floyd, futuregigamogger and 3 others
We are your brothers, but the best for you is to not spend time in this place and to rather be with the people who truly love you and care for you. If you ever feel alone and want to talk with someone just PM me or any other user you deem as reliable, but don't be here much.

Also i want to say sorry and apologize sincerely for using language like "Schizo" in a despective way. Don't take it personally when you see us using that kind of writing here.

Also remember that as a muslim i envy you in a great sense. According to a saheeh narration: “The greatest reward comes with the greatest trial. When Allah loves a people He tests them."

Al-Hasan al-Basri said: "Do not hate the trials that befall you or the calamities that happen to you, for they may be something that you hate but it leads to your salvation, and there may be something that you love, but it leads to your doom."

May Allah grant you healing in this life for your ailments.

Mirin sui by termìnally ill cancer patient with nothing to lose

Didn't read

Didn’t read

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters