Met my 12 yo nephew, he has blackpill Song "bye bye" as ringtone

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
So over. 12 yo and he's already brainrotted to the core, barely utters a Word thinking about his jawline 24/7. He's also already 6'1" lmao mf gonna grow to 6'7" or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Xangsane, whiteislandpill and 13 others
Introduce him to org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), wackedchives and 5 others
Introduce him to org
I'm not that evil. Anyway he probably already knows all about maxillas, jawlines and hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Kristin, whiteislandpill and 5 others
He def saw u on tiktik

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), RAMU KAKA and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, BigLooks22, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
it's beyond over for gen alpha, I think they will be the first generation incapable of producing people that can run civilization, Nietzsche's "last men". Even zoomers are more redeemable. I think all this black pill looksmaxxing stuff going mainstream for kids was the final nail in the coffin of what little normality and functionality was left in the West.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Yesubo, <6PSLcel and 6 others
Just hope that he doesn't follow in your footsteps and end up restrained to a bed in a psychiatric ward

• JFL
Reactions: viniciz and sub5c3l
ironically I think I would have been better off if I found this place at 12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, LooksThinker, standardcel and 3 others
imagine he finds your image where you were trying to look like a puppy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and try2beme
Just hope that he doesn't follow in your footsteps and end up restrained to a bed in a psychiatric ward
Can you Just shut the fuck up from time to time you fucking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
it's beyond over for gen alpha, I think they will be the first generation incapable of producing people that can run civilization, Nietzsche's "last men". Even zoomers are more redeemable. I think all this black pill looksmaxxing stuff was the final nail in the coffin of what little normality was left in the West.
The west is done for anyways

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives, sub5c3l and kanderior
Can you Just shut the fuck up from time to time you fucking faggot
I hope your nephew finds this forum and registers an account to definitively expose you as the 5'2 rat we all know you to be.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, BigLooks22, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
The west is done for anyways
yeah widespread normie support for the covid lockdowns and the black pill going mainstream has convinced me of that, it's beyond demoralized and mentally castrated at this point

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, the BULL and viniciz
Fucking loser
You're a 35 year old genetic dead end who mingles with teenagers on not only a looksmaxxing forum but also looksmaxxing discord servers from your maximum-security psychiatric hospital.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI
You're a 35 year old genetic dead end who mingles with teenagers on not only a looksmaxxing forum but also looksmaxxing discord servers from your maximum-security psychiatric hospital.
I'm 27 and i had more slays than your bloodline combined. Also i stayed in the hospital only for 1 week.

lol legit

isn’t your brother 5’11? Brutal getting heightmogged by a 12 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Kreatophagia and the BULL
it's beyond over for gen alpha, I think they will be the first generation incapable of producing people that can run civilization, Nietzsche's "last men". Even zoomers are more redeemable. I think all this black pill looksmaxxing stuff going mainstream for kids was the final nail in the coffin of what little normality and functionality was left in the West.
The gen where 99% of women who show their tits on OF and 99% of guys simping for them

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Manletmachine
I also saw a bunch of kids playing that bye bye music on the street, they were also like 12 years old

>Colombia

So over. 12 yo and he's already brainrotted to the core, barely utters a Word thinking about his jawline 24/7. He's also already 6'1" lmao mf gonna grow to 6'7" or something
Tik tok invasion is real

it's beyond over for gen alpha, I think they will be the first generation incapable of producing people that can run civilization, Nietzsche's "last men". Even zoomers are more redeemable.
Millenials probably said this about zoomers. Boomers probably said this about millenials

Millenials probably said this about zoomers. Boomers probably said this about millenials
'Kids these days'

good, the sooner this shit all burns the better

i feel so cool cuz i was here before all this shit:p:p:p

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
'Kids these days'
yeah and it was always true, during periods of prosperity and excessive comfort the next generation is always worse than the previous one until you get the collapse. That adage about hard times building strong men etc. We have actual metrics to measure the decline it's not just subjective.

yeah and it was always true, during periods of prosperity and excessive comfort the next generation is always worse than the previous one until you get the collapse. That adage about hard times building strong men etc.
Maybe you're right. Maybe it just seems that way. Maybe we just romanticize the old times when in truth it also wasnt perfect