Meta haircuts [2024 update]

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
I will make this one thread into 4 separate parts so you can customise the hairstyle most appropriate for your hair type. Face is of course law but a good hairstyle goes a long way. These ones are currently the meta and has not been patched yet.

Target audience

Although older women might prefer more traditional hairstyles those are not the target audience. Gen Z women between the ages of 18-24 find these hairstyles most appealing and those are the women I and others wants to attract.

Hair types

IMG 8408

Part (1): 1A - 2A

If your hair falls into this range the most OP hairstyle is medium to long length middle parting with a taper fade at the bottom. From the front the hairstyle looks like this.

IMG 4654

Part (2): 2B - 2C

If your hair falls into this category the most optimal hair style is the low taper fade, with curled hair on the top. Preferably slightly shorter than medium length. OP especially if you have visible zygos.

IMG 8409

Part (3): 3A - 4A

For this hairtype you’re most likely ethnic looking and darker skinned. It’s very important that the hair is maintained since the curls are stronger than part 2. The most ideal looks something like this

IMG 3039

Part (4): 4B - 4C

If you got hair in this range the most important part is again the maintenance of it. If you’re Darkskin or black and don’t have long hair you’re fucking up. medium length dreads are ideal

IMG 2216

Final thoughts

What you can notice is a reoccurring theme in all of these hairstyles is long well-kept hair. It’s the meta. Sure you can look good with a buzzcut but if you got a shit skull GG. Hair frauding is paramount. If you liked this thread and want a fashion guide I’ll be sure to bless you all. Have a lovely Friday young bucks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Demon, 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and 7 others
Thank you! Finally I can mog :)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fuxkdakikez, PseduoAryan and 4 others
I will make this one thread into 4 separate parts so you can customise the hairstyle most appropriate for your hair type. Face is of course law but a good hairstyle goes a long way. These ones are currently the meta and has not been patched yet.

Target audience

Although older women might prefer more traditional hairstyles those are not the target audience. Gen Z women between the ages of 18-24 find these hairstyles most appealing and those are the women I and others wants to attract.

Hair types

View attachment 2854630

Part (1): 1A - 2A

If your hair falls into this range the most OP hairstyle is medium to long length middle parting with a taper fade at the bottom. From the front the hairstyle looks like this.

View attachment 2854633

Part (2): 2B - 2C

If your hair falls into this category the most optimal hair style is the low taper fade, with curled hair on the top. Preferably slightly shorter than medium length. OP especially if you have visible zygos.

View attachment 2854638

Part (3): 3A - 4A

For this hairtype you’re most likely ethnic looking and darker skinned. It’s very important that the hair is maintained since the curls are stronger than part 2. The most ideal looks something like this

View attachment 2854650

Part (4): 4B - 4C

If you got hair in this range the most important part is again the maintenance of it. If you’re Darkskin or black and don’t have long hair you’re fucking up. medium length dreads are ideal

View attachment 2854653

Final thoughts

What you can notice is a reoccurring theme in all of these hairstyles is long well-kept hair. It’s the meta. Sure you can look good with a buzzcut but if you got a shit skull GG. Hair frauding is paramount. If you liked this thread and want a fashion guide I’ll be sure to bless you all. Have a lovely Friday young bucks.
Not trying to be that guy but all of your examples have something in common.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Thank you! Finally I can mog :)

I knew this shit was gonna be the first response. Doesn’t negate anything I said. Most users on org look better than this.

Also his haircut is shit. Send him this guide.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and sportsmogger
All overused

Mine looks wolf like all over the place with a fringe and a slight mullet

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
You should add another example/style for each

• +1
Not trying to be that guy but all of your examples have something in common.
I know face is law, but that’s besides the point. You can still try to immulate the hairstyle.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
All overused

Mine looks wolf like all over the place with a fringe and a slight mullet
Post an example. I like the Edgar cut as well tbh.

You should add another example/style for each
This is voluntary work. But since you asked so nicely which one would you like an example of?

I know face is law, but that’s besides the point. You can still try to immulate the hairstyle.
Buzzcut is ideal for subhumans. Low maintenance and comfy.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, trueceI, rteme and 1 other person
This is voluntary work. But since you asked so nicely which one would you like an example of?
Part 3 and 4 looksmaxxes should be hidden from volc- whitecels

• +1
Low taper fade also pisses me off for some reason

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212
idek my hairtype, its like 4a when dry but 3b when wet

• +1
Low taper fade also pisses me off for some reason
I don’t fuck with any other fades. Only problem is you gotta cut your hair again in 10 days/ 2 weeks.

Read this. Won't follow.
Will rock long hair of an aryan warrior.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and AspiringMogger
Read this. Won't follow.
Will rock long hair of an aryan warrior.
Long hair on 1A - 2C hair looks so bad for a man Ngl.

Long hair on 1A - 2C hair looks so bad for a man Ngl.
Only if you have a non masculine/soy face, long hair on a bonified mogger will look like the main love interest from a romance novel from the 80s.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
Only if you have a non masculine/soy face, long hair on a bonified mogger will look like the main love interest from a romance novel from the 80s.
Ideal for catching cougars. Not ideal for 18 year old women. This is law.

IMG 8287

IMG 0999

• +1
First Is too long imo
IMG 9803

This is better

• Hmm...
no haircut for your face

All these hairstyles are too common and generic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: randomop
All these hairstyles are too common and generic tbh.
You should abstain from commenting on western fashion and style when you live in curryland

You should abstain from commenting on western fashion and style when you live in curryland
I know more about western fashion than most people on the forum and I know what I'm talking about. The fashion scene in my city is the direct copy of New York.

1000044544 1000044545

• JFL
Looks like Future if he was younger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
On fin hopefully I'll be able to rock these hair styles again

• +1