Meth mogs Amph for ADHD, it has two times more affinity for dopamine rather then norepinephrine

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Did both and amphetamines always felt shittier for some reason for adhd. The difference is how amphetamine gives you high alertness, feeling fully awake, but it has a cold body feeling, like kinda tweaky and tense, and more anxiety. Meth on the other hand is quite different. The effects are much more mental and smooth, like you fet hyperfocus on some subject and calmly do it, while in the body you feel a sense of warmth, like this blood rush in your chest, neck and arms that feels warm.

Ive done research into why this is and found something very interesting. Amphetamine have a 1:5 dopamine to norepinephrine ratio, while meth actually has a 1:2 dopamine to norepinephrine ratio. What this means is that amphetamine works much more on norepinephrine then it actually does on dopamine (17% dopamine increase 83% norepinephrine!), while meth has a much more ideal ratio (33% dopamine and 66% norepinephrine). No wonder its a superior ADHD drug and its prescribed in the USA as Desoxyn for severe ADHD for a reason. Its a druf thats very demonized for no reason cause some retards use huge amounts of it and ruin their brain, but im therapeutic doses (10-20mg) it's very gentle, lasts the whole day and i can sleep better at night compared to amph cause of less norepinephrine that causes that body tension.

Just do meth

Good money making advice

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Danish_Retard and LowTrust
Taking propranolol with your amphetamines takes the edge off but problem is that propranolol can also cause insomnia

Taking propranolol with your amphetamines takes the edge off but problem is that propranolol can also cause insomnia
Another benefit of using a beta-blocker like propanolol when taking amphetamines is that they negate the increased heart rate. Over the long term, this will likely mitigate substantial cardiovascular risk.

• +1
Reactions: User28823, coolguy1 and TsarTsar444
@TsarTsar444 Look up Isopropylphenidate, interesting compound.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
@TsarTsar444 Look up Isopropylphenidate, interesting compound.
I know about it, never tried cause it was made illegal in Europe so isn't sold anymore but i did try 4f-mph, i liked it much more then ritalin, peak studying drug, but it was insanely impure, needed to take 50mg to feel something while an effective dose of it is like 10mg

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Treating depression with meth has a zero success rate
The euphoric effects will eventually go away at clinical dosages, theres no point. Higher affinity for Norepinephrine is more important for adhd

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
People with depression+anxiety and adhd will always hard time without ssris theres no way around it

Personally concerta is good if you have adhd it last a whole day and doesn't really change your perception, just gives you an edge with mental clarity, less anxiety and able focusing. However does give you insomnia from my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell