Mewing and bonesmashing.

SubHumanHere

SubHumanHere

Gypsymaxxing coper
I have been bonesmashing for some months and i am seeing some results, mewing also gave me upward abd forward growth but not enought to see high changes, will continue doing soo.
@NFA PB @Jase @mrriceguy @BrendioEEE @cruisezyg @ascension @ascendedd @banks @cytoplasm @HimmyButler @Iasacrko @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @positivecoper @Reformed @Sny @Trilogy @tristan18

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 23218 and 16 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Jase
Been squinting all day my eye muscles are sore but the gains are gonna be worth it tbh

• Love it
Reactions: mohamedmohamedmoham, slayer nhan and SubHumanHere
As i said hardmaxxing is a waste of time
Just mewing is enought to make it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 21297 and 3 others
Just mew and you will make it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 21297, hopecel and 1 other person
I thought mewing was fake until i did it while bonesmashing and saw crazy forward growth. Glad to know someone else is doing it!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goldpill, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 21297 and 2 others
I have been bonesmashing for some months and i am seeing some results, mewing also gave me upward abd forward growth but not enought to see high changes, will continue doing soo.
@NFA PB @Jase @mrriceguy @BrendioEEE @cruisezyg @ascension @ascendedd @banks @cytoplasm @HimmyButler @Iasacrko @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @positivecoper @Reformed @Sny @Trilogy @tristan18
see you on "how to reverse brain damage" thread

btw mewing is legit but not really drastic

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and SubHumanHere
see you on "how to reverse brain damage" thread

btw mewing is legit but not really drastic
Yeah it is working, you, need to hard mew to see some changes.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
mewing is not cope mewing saved my life, just gymmaxx and you will be fine bro

• Love it
Reactions: SubHumanHere
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424
yea, I ll try bonesmashing

Jfl at dropping bands on surgeries like a retard only to get botched or ended up broke

• Love it

Jfl at dropping bands on surgeries like a retard only to get botched or ended up broke
Yeah do bonesmashing so you don't end up looking like this

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Only way to ascend is to do softmaxxes.

Will aim for hollow cheeks with mewing and bonesmashing.

Tbh bonesmashing is legit, I want to bonesmash my supras to get lower set brows. UFC fighters do that shit and all of them have great browridges

• Love it
Tbh bonesmashing is legit, I want to bonesmash my supras to get lower set brows. UFC fighters do that shit and all of them have great browridges
Because of the hard punches in my theory, we should get a hammer and actually hit the area we want hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
bro bonesmashing literally saved my face from surgery really recommended

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 30679 and SubHumanHere
Mewing unironically mogs surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and SubHumanHere

bro bonesmashing literally saved my face from surgery really recommended
niggers you'll lose all your collagen, get brain damage, age faster and maybe end up with an asymmetrical face

just fix your posture and hard-mew and you'll be fine bonesmashing is a meme for ogrecels jfl at you wanting to get UFC fighter face :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and SubHumanHere
niggers you'll lose all your collagen, get brain damage, age faster and maybe end up with an asymmetrical face

just fix your posture and hard-mew and you'll be fine bonesmashing is a meme for ogrecels jfl at you wanting to get UFC fighter face :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You won't lose anything, you will gain more than nothing.

Yup mewing helped to give me a concave philitrum im gonna try out hard mewing for my upper maxilla

• Love it
What happened to hamza