Downey

Downey

Platinum
Before

790DE5C0 9B10 4284 98C6 506FC2A51338

After

507B6ADA D6DA 4B3D 96A6 F0513A00B5B2
5C642E96 4C52 462C ADF1 FF4AB91AC919

Those were implants. It has been confirmed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: unluckylucky, Deleted member 4804, Mansnob and 1 other person
Those were implants. It has been confirmed.

lmao that’s me in the pics. These were taken two days apart, only difference is shave. I did it to show the importance of angle+lightning and tricked people on lookism. They believed it was vitamin k2+mewing, you guys are one step beyond with claiming implants

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, SadnessWYJ, draco and 2 others
Didn’t know chewing gives you a chin in 4 months

Tell me what surgeon you had so I know not to go to him

Did you lose body fat?
Didn’t know chewing gives you a chin in 4 months
Off topic lol but who is that hand crafted specimen as your pfp?

• +1
Reactions: majindoom
lmao that’s me in the pics. These were taken two days apart, only difference is shave. I did it to show the importance of angle+lightning and tricked people on lookism. They believed it was vitamin k2+mewing, you guys are one step beyond with claiming implants
I have seen these pics a year ago, you are not fooling me.

Also the change wouldn't look like that.

The chin and jaw have a very unnatural shape, exactly like what implants usually look like.

The chin and jaw have a very unnatural shape, exactly like what implants usually look like.
This guy is weird; idk why he would go out of his way to troll users that are serious about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

You saw these on lookism a year ago posted by me
This guy is weird; idk why he would go out of his way to troll users that are serious about looksmaxxing

My plan was to convince that it was mewing and then tell itso just angle + lightning, to show you how easily these results can be faked

You saw these on lookism a year ago posted by me

My plan was to convince that it was mewing and then tell itso just angle + lightning, to show you how easily these results can be faked
BED54EFF 0FBA 44B1 8687 357312D58D99

Off topic lol but who is that hand crafted specimen as your pfp?
I didn’t get a notification because you @‘ed me on an edit, not the original post.

Samuele Doveri. He’s obviously above average but in most pics he doesn’t look nearly as good as in his 3/4 profile. Here’s a more realistic picture of him
7A38976C 1BC0 426B 85EA CE1DFC527B04

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
View attachment 235830

I didn’t get a notification because you @‘ed me on an edit, not the original post.

Samuele Doveri. He’s obviously above average but in most pics he doesn’t look nearly as good as in his 3/4 profile. Here’s a more realistic picture of him
View attachment 235831

still can’t get over how someone’s face can be so damn lean mirin

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
still can’t get over how someone’s face can be so damn lean mirin
Yeah his only really “bad” aspects are his philtrum and longish midface, but he can easily get away with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Your chin got taller???