Mewing: further advice required - MEWING FOR 7 YEARS.

puanewb

puanewb

Iron
Hey guys, I've been Mewing since 2014.

My palate is 4.5cm (45mm) from second premolar distance, and 5.1cm (51mm) if measured from the third premolars (wisdom teeth all grew in without issue). I am pretty sure these figures are almost ideal in Mike Mew's book, which is my concern. Even Mike Mew stated himself that the largest palate's he has seen has come from the archaeological record, and that is in the low 50s in mm. But the issue is that I'm not even attractive by PSL standards. Like, I am no Jsanza but I'm certainly not Lachowski, and I think thats why people who shill Mew, they miss the point entirely.

Either two things have happened here.
1) My palate should be wider, but it wasn't possible due to ethnic group mixing. I am technically speaking a German-Slavic mutt if you back far enough and my genetic code has coded for a certain size tongue, and a certain size tooth, and therefore I'm genetically incapable of producing a teeth big enough to accomodate an even wider jaw, so therefore I've reached an equilibrium, and my maxilla is still recessed, despite having a perfect bite naturally, all my wisdom teeth coming in and my palate ranging in the high 40mms.

2) I'm reached my phenotypical potential and there is SOMETHING else that needs to be discovered and analysed in more detail. Lachowski's phenotype is very attractive, and I must admit I've seen some morphs of Lachowski and other people with recessed and less perfect maxillas. Mewing is not the holy grail, despite. shilling Mew from the very start on Sluthate, but one of the major arguments of him not producing the holy grail of results is the fact that Mike Mew himself isn't attractive or male model tier.

My prediction is that Mewing does work, but there is a "proto-European ideal phenotype" we've all heard regression to the mean before when it comes to biological traits, but Lachowski's phenotype must be that. My new theory is based on evolutionary aesthetics. There was a study "Dutton, Denis. 2003. 'Aesthetics and Evolutionary Psychology' in "The Oxford Handbook for Aesthetics". Oxford University Press." where people cross-culturally preferred a landscape photograph, of a more prototypical, savannah landscape where their species originated, despite originating from other landscapes, such as Northern Europe.

Now I'm not suggesting that Africans are superior or even they are the example example prototypical regressive preference that I believe evolutionary aesthetics suggests humans prefer... but rather, humans prefer in terms of human attractiveness, a prototypical example of their own race in which they belong thereto.

PM me if you wish to see my face pics, my xrays and my mouth scanner xrays. I would prefer that I not post them here in the public forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22, Bennett, IWantToMax and 3 others
Send it to me

not a word mewing is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Download

Profs or didn't happened.

Send it to me . I send you a message, btw.

Hijacking this thread: the mastic gum I'm using becomes glass sharp after a while, my tongue actually bleeds from injury. What the fuck could I possibly be doing wrong?

I bought this:
s-l1600.jpg

I am also interested

Are you polish?
Lachowski is polish as well.

Have you been hard mewing?? soft mewing can only do so much. Do you have the right posture? chest out ,shoulders down and back, chin tucking.

Profs or didn't happened.
PM for pics.

Send it to me . I send you a message, btw.
Okay
Hijacking this thread: the mastic gum I'm using becomes glass sharp after a while, my tongue actually bleeds from injury. What the fuck could I possibly be doing wrong?

I bought this:
s-l1600.jpg
You could be overdoing it

I am also interested
PM me
Are you polish?
Lachowski is polish as well.
No I'm a mix between German and Czech. I think Lachowski is just an eastern German last name made slavic. Germans were populous in eastern Poland before Hitler. Maybe his real last name was "Lachman"

I bought this:
s-l1600.jpg
Tf? What type of mastic did they send u?

Take more breaks I guess

Have you been hard mewing?? soft mewing can only do so much. Do you have the right posture? chest out ,shoulders down and back, chin tucking.
Well, when I found out about Mewing he advocate against a hard Mew. I visit an osteopath/chiro monthly for 2 years or so now. I don't chin tuck.

I bought this:
s-l1600.jpg
Never got cuts from regular gums, and after a while chewing them they get hard, especially if you put them in freezing water

Well, when I found out about Mewing he advocate against a hard Mew. I visit an osteopath/chiro monthly for 2 years or so now. I don't chin tuck.
they dont specifically advocate against it they just dont advocate it but it yeild faster results. message me back your pics btw!