Mexican men and women...

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
First time in my life seeing so many Mexicans in the US (LA). I'm actually disappointed, because I expected many to look like Eliza Ibarra clones instead they look like fat oopa loompas. I am med and MENAsexual so I actually thought I would enjoy seeing some beautiful mamacitas, but no. They don't look that attractive at all. They are way behind meds in Europe and MENAs. While I've seen a few HTBs don't think I've yet to see a staceylite. .

They are short. Both the men and women. Somen of these men are legit 5'3 it's not uncommon. The women can be as short at 4'10 which is just as uncommon. Both men and women are equally looksmatched tbh, which is very unlike places like Morocco which I visited last week where women brutally mogged the men. I'm mogging a lot of the men I see walking with Latina gfs, both in height and face. It's so fucking ragefeul. I'm genuinely having a hard time believing some of you guys are incel. If you think the US is bad obviously you've never stepped a foot in Europe! I know US whores are egotistical bitches, but even taking into account hypergamy they can't be this choosy when men are that short. There is also NO WAY white Americans are as tall as Europeans. They are about 5'9 which is similar to Morocco which is also about the same. I don't feel that short at all in Cali as a 5'7.5 nigga.

I have no doubt I WOULDNT be incel in this motherfucking country had I been born here. My cousins are all Americanised cucks. Although they are incel I can bet my life they've tried to fuck some girl because they all eat haram and skip mosques except Eid prayers jfl. They are all 5'3-5'5 too wtf.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Beetlejuice, mewman and 8 others
When I see Latinx people I think of cryptids like Chupacabra and Pombero:
5a9da88ee4b0ce36c8e655fb
4702225664 f2faf9f748 b

I think it's just unfair to call them descendants of Spaniards when there's clearly a far more important genetic influence here...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, horizontallytall, Deleted member 18522 and 7 others
I expected many to look like Eliza Ibarra clones instead they look like fat oopa loompas.

They are short. Both the men and women. Somen of these men are legit 5'3 it's not uncommon. The women can be as short at 4'10 which is just as uncommon. Both men and women are equally looksmatched tbh
I can confirm, I've been to few latino populated areas in the US and they all pretty much look like this. I'm latino and Hell, I have many family members that look like what you described too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, mewman, try2beme and 3 others
In my country everyone is 4`11 and 2 PSL and ethnic and low IQ and Poor but they are super NT so they slay on parties every weeknd ans girls get pregnant at 11

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 18522, ElTruecel and 2 others
First time in my life seeing so many Mexicans in the US (LA). I'm actually disappointed, because I expected many to look like Eliza Ibarra clones instead they look like fat oopa loompas. I am med and MENAsexual so I actually thought I would enjoy seeing some beautiful mamacitas, but no. They don't look that attractive at all. They are way behind meds in Europe and MENAs. While I've seen a few HTBs don't think I've yet to see a staceylite. .

They are short. Both the men and women. Somen of these men are legit 5'3 it's not uncommon. The women can be as short at 4'10 which is just as uncommon. Both men and women are equally looksmatched tbh, which is very unlike places like Morocco which I visited last week where women brutally mogged the men. I'm mogging a lot of the men I see walking with Latina gfs, both in height and face. It's so fucking ragefeul. I'm genuinely having a hard time believing some of you guys are incel. If you think the US is bad obviously you've never stepped a foot in Europe! I know US whores are egotistical bitches, but even taking into account hypergamy they can't be this choosy when men are that short. There is also NO WAY white Americans are as tall as Europeans. They are about 5'9 which is similar to Morocco which is also about the same. I don't feel that short at all in Cali as a 5'7.5 nigga.

I have no doubt I WOULDNT be incel in this motherfucking country had I been born here. My cousins are all Americanised cucks. Although they are incel I can bet my life they've tried to fuck some girl because they all eat haram and skip mosques except Eid prayers jfl. They are all 5'3-5'5 too wtf.
I start uncontrollably laughing when I hear burger-cels comparing the dating scene in the UK to the US. Hypergamy is so much worse here.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, try2beme and SecularIslamist
Never understood people simping over latinas. Visited the US this summer myself and saw that most were literal subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Hottaco34, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 5 others

How is California bhai? Latinas are usually ugly because there are many Mexicans, but if you find a slim white latina you are in luck. Also I’ve been saying this, average in US really is 5’10 barefoot among zoomers. Also, this country is really retarded and racist, if youre curry you have barely any chance with white foids, although this is the same in Europe.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I can't understand how they have white DNA but look mixed with everything but white

Almost all of Mexico and South America is nothing more than ultra manlets and womanlets who are 200kg. Everyone is morbidly obese. They’re like small brown clouds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, try2beme, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 3 others
Almost all of Mexico and South America is nothing more than ultra manlets and womanlets who are 200kg. Everyone is morbidly obese. They’re like small brown clouds

Even when starving to death they are a ball of lard.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
mayan subhuman genetics

I can't understand how they have white DNA but look mixed with everything but white
Shitskin genes are too dominant bro

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
There are different types of mexicans

Some are mostly European, usually upper class.

The darker ones are usually lower class

Probably because you legit went to the shithole that is california. Fucking hell Man you probably went to the shitholes of LA.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 18522
Never understood people simping over latinas. Visited the US this summer myself and saw that most were literal subhumans
majority of latinas in the west coast are poor brown mexican or central americsn

if you go to florida miami youd see the appeal. hell even the mulattos and quadroons latinas in new york new jersey fog them.

and of course you will see many hotter people in latam proper

• +1
Reactions: lifefuelshake, Xangsane, House Lannister and 1 other person
Mexican men are ogres
Mexican women are goblinas

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
flippasav

• Love it
Probably because you legit went to the shithole that is california. Fucking hell Man you probably went to the shitholes of LA.
Although I was living in Pasadena, I literally travelled EVERYWHERE. From Beverley Hills, Dana Point all the way to Compton and Bell.

Mexicans are short AF. Average in LA must be like 5'7 for men. I felt exactly the same in Saudi.

Although I was living in Pasadena, I literally travelled EVERYWHERE. From Beverley Hills, Dana Point all the way to Compton and Bell.

Mexicans are short AF. Average in LA must be like 5'7 for men. I felt exactly the same in Saudi.
Yea they are short

congratulations you learnt that the average Latina in the US is Mongoloid and not Caucasoid.

• JFL
congratulations you learnt that the average Latina in the US is Mongoloid and not Caucasoid.
Bro you're built for BBC shut the fuck up

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonn123, m0ss26 and Xangsane
How is California bhai? Latinas are usually ugly because there are many Mexicans, but if you find a slim white latina you are in luck. Also I’ve been saying this, average in US really is 5’10 barefoot among zoomers. Also, this country is really retarded and racist, if youre curry you have barely any chance with white foids, although this is the same in Europe.
few latinas in the US are of wholly white European descent

Do you think these are brown blobs?

majority of latinas in the west coast are poor brown mexican or central americsn

if you go to florida miami youd see the appeal. hell even the mulattos and quadroons latinas in new york new jersey fog them.

and of course you will see many hotter people in latam proper
caribbean latinas mog tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

Clope latina women are legit