Michael B Jordan It's a fucking MTN and fuck you creatting attractive

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
6.5 in Mumbai
4084448 1713679089868

this ethnic retard gave this turtle a 6.5 and rated Charlie Cox as a 5.5, where does MBJ mogg Charlie Cox?
Charlie Cox Images   2024 04 22T115446374
always go easy on ethnicities and 10x as hard on white guys

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Bozoogway, rand anon and 3 others
bloated mtn 5'10 still has women simping over him

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway and whitegymmax
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and wackedchives
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, russiancelreturns, Beetlejuice and 2 others
You can find better looking negroes in any ghetto from USA,Jamaica,Rio de Janeiro etc

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, murdah, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
always go easy on ethnicities and 10x as hard on white guys

Usually when mudblood ethnics make lists (they're coping)

Whites look better on avg so they stop being objective with looks rating??? They're supposed to rate looks in general not in relation to race

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Crying about another man rating another man jfl

Where did he post this btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and whitegymmax
charlie coxx looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Crying about another man rating another man jfl

Where did he post this btw
Of course the negro head huncho had to pull up. Mbj is ugly as fuck stop coping nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
There’s no way that he compares to James Franco jfl
James Franco Flirt GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and whitegymmax
Male rating isnt what foids think how are people still this retarded :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, murdah and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
That’s called status
Lebron has more status than him and yet doesn't have as many foids simping he obviously appeals to foids on some level :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bozoogway
Male rating isnt what foids think how are people still this retarded :lul:
Muh appeal
As if there isn't any active effort by (((them))) to push certain celebrities as sex symbols.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, whitegymmax and st.hamudi but 6‘5
women just like to follow the herd they have no own opinion so if 1 whore is saying she finds a guy attractive the other is and so on
just look at this turkish quadingle dingle on tiktok and the jbs that were simping for him best example

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Muh appeal
As if there isn't any active effort by (((them))) to push certain celebrities as sex symbols.
muh muh ((them)) :lul:

do you think they can just make a sex symbol out of any random faggot?

No amount of "effort" which I bet you have no proof of working to the extent you claim would make foids like him as much as they do

He not sexy enough for you? zesty ass
looks234 on a black person thread as expected, always living his shitty life and false philosophies through black men who are more successful than him

never seen this ngl only foids insulting him and saying he looks "cute" and how much they pity him
Ive seen it several times, anyways u get what I mean

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
name a few :lul:

you realize putting some actor in a famous movie just exposes them to more people doesn't do a thing for hard wired attraction
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
You realize that status, the characters they play, and the cultural phenomena play a significant role in their attractiveness to women right? Not just their looks. There's been way more objectively attractive actors than MBJ, Ryan Gosling etc. These are liked more for their charisma and style than their looks. It doesn't mean looking like them is ideal lol

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
objectively attractive actors than MBJ, Ryan Gosling etc.
You could say this about random models we know in this space vs what normies guys think is attractive based on pop culture, movies, tiktok, social media and etc JFL

Does that change the fact that they are all on some level still considered attractive?

All his appeal cant be linked to one singular role he played or else uglier people than him with much larger roles would have this appeal you claim is the only reason foids like him :lul:

why is everyone coping so hard about this

looks234 on a black person thread as expected, always living his shitty life and false philosophies through black men who are more successful than him
He’s more successful than you too lol

You thought you ate lmao

He’s more successful than you too lol

You thought you ate lmao
hes more successful than everyone on the forum, thing is i dont care about his life, u do

• JFL
hes more successful than everyone on the forum, thing is i dont care about his life, u do
Are you autistic?

I’m just responding to threads, it’s not that deep jfl

muh muh ((them)) :lul:

do you think they can just make a sex symbol out of any random faggot?

No amount of "effort" which I bet you have no proof of working to the extent you claim would make foids like him as much as they do
dude ugly as fuck niggas lke larry david and danny devito get simped for becuase of status and humor alone. You can push a sex symbol easily but its real life appeal that actually matters not what stauts and shit brings

• +1
JFL if you rly think zoomer foids are simping over fucking danny devito as much as MBJ or even at all :lul:
crazy how you just invented the fantasy of me saying danny devito is better looking than MBJ. Read my comment again you stupid nig

real life appeal that actually matters not what stauts and shit brings
Ok but at the end of the day my point was it doesn't matter what a psl autist rates a guy if foids like him

JFL at how nobody says this for Elordi or Chalemt

crazy how you just invented the fantasy of me saying danny devito is better looking than MBJ. Read my comment again you stupid nig
You missed the point retard

your saying they are a sex symbol and got "simped for" which 100% isn't even on the same lvl as MBJ

Ok but at the end of the day my point was it doesn't matter what a psl autist rates a guy if foids like him

JFL at how nobody says this for Elordi or Chalemt
My post was calling you out no talking about MBJ.

I rate him HTN to tyronelite

Also stop the literal cope. Ive seen multiple threads saying Elordi and chalamet or HTN max and those dudes have 100x the appeal of MBJ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
You missed the point retard

your saying they are a sex symbol and got "simped for" which 100% isn't even on the same lvl as MBJ
No i didnt. I called your retarded ass out on saying that you cant push SMV through the media. You are 100% wrong in this regard. Stop trying to cope and admit you got busted nigga

Also stop the literal cope. Ive seen multiple threads saying Elordi and chalamet or HTN max and those dudes have 100x the appeal of MBJ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Coping with what I swear retards just say this as a buzzword now :lul:

and again I've seen 0 zoomer foids hype devito or larry david they are old heads from a different era where foids would simp for worse looking cunts than them

ush SMV through the media. You are 100% wrong in this regard. Stop trying to cope and admit you got busted nigga
Never said this what are you smoking :lul:

What I said was that he was overestimating the correlation between fame and how attractive foids find a guy