Michael Brown, another dead nigger is turned into a Hero Again (Biden Bending the Knee)

human304

human304

Kraken
TLDR: Nigger beats up curry store owner, attacks white cop. gets shot. come back again. gets shot , dies. Biden bends the knee and 10 million given to make a statue of him.

Nine Years ago dindu nuffin Michael Brown , 18 year old nigger went inside a convenience store beat up the Pakistani employee. Then cops came.

This nigger literally jumped inside the cop car through the window, punched officer Darren Wilson , bit him , tried to take his gun. Darren Wilson then shot a single shot.

Micheal Brown then left the car and went running. Darren Wilson the white cop then came out of the car and talked to the Pakistani store owner. Several minutes later nigger Michael Brown came back and again attacked Darren Wilson and the store guy. Wilson shot Brown three times causing his death.

Obama Administration investigated the case and declared Darren Wilson not guilty and the shooting was justified. However now the nigger lovers are going full force. They are again saying the things like white supremacy, police brutality etc.

even Biden Administration tweeted this and plans are ongoing to inaugurate a Statue of Michael Brown in Ferguson.

meanwhile , @AspiringMogger oh no there is BBC propaganda, we do the game, we kangz and sheit, we eat watermelon and sheeit.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Napoleon de Geso, klip11 and 3 others
Are there ANY cases where blacks admitted the black person did wrong? Lol

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and human304
Why do I keep getting tagged:feelscry:

Also I did not read a molecule

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Interested, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Why do I keep getting tagged:feelscry:

Also I did not read a molecule
its okay monkey, i understand. reading is reserved for humans. i forgot that monkies cant read.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Kristin and LampPostPrime
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
tldr bbc halo will rise even more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Roquefort, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
white brah love black cock this is water lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, LampPostPrime and human304
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 31562
After he died and the riots happened in Ferguson I remember there was this schizo Hotep there who was saying that North America was biblical Egypt and the Mississippi River was actually the Nile. He also kept pointing to White cops and saying "where is their green card". @klip11 Do you know what I'm talking about

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, human304 and LampPostPrime
Monkies - Aryan English
Monkeys - Negrified English
Muh Aryan English. You’re just retarded.

"Monkeys" is the only way to make the noun "monkey" plural. Confusion arises because some people mistakenly believe that all nouns ending in "y" should form a plural ending in "ies". When a noun ends with [vowel] + y, you only need to add an "s" to form the plural.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 33136, Interested and 1 other person
After he died and the riots happened in Ferguson I remember there was this schizo Hotep there who was saying that North America was biblical Egypt and the Mississippi River was actually the Nile. He also kept pointing to White cops and saying "where is their green card". @klip11 Do you know what I'm talking about
@Ozell Israelite

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
mirin biden's dark triad, he is the most racist man in america but still pretends to like blacks when he needs to use them to his advantage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and LampPostPrime
bro you saw this happening first hand. why the fuck these criminals get so much sympathy and pussy?

mirin biden's dark triad, he is the most racist man in america but still pretends to like blacks when he needs to use them to his advantage
he was racist at a time. but he became Obama's bottom bitch and is not a racist anymore.

TLDR: Nigger beats up curry store owner, attacks white cop. gets shot. come back again. gets shot , dies. Biden bends the knee and 10 million given to make a statue of him.

Nine Years ago dindu nuffin Michael Brown , 18 year old nigger went inside a convenience store beat up the Pakistani employee. Then cops came.

View attachment 2373835
This nigger literally jumped inside the cop car through the window, punched officer Darren Wilson , bit him , tried to take his gun. Darren Wilson then shot a single shot.
View attachment 2373836

Micheal Brown then left the car and went running. Darren Wilson the white cop then came out of the car and talked to the Pakistani store owner. Several minutes later nigger Michael Brown came back and again attacked Darren Wilson and the store guy. Wilson shot Brown three times causing his death.

View attachment 2373839

Obama Administration investigated the case and declared Darren Wilson not guilty and the shooting was justified. However now the nigger lovers are going full force. They are again saying the things like white supremacy, police brutality etc.

even Biden Administration tweeted this and plans are ongoing to inaugurate a Statue of Michael Brown in Ferguson.

meanwhile , @AspiringMogger oh no there is BBC propaganda, we do the game, we kangz and sheit, we eat watermelon and sheeit.
Yes.....bow before the BBC

• +1
Reactions: human304
I remember the riots but not the part about hotep

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
geniunely forgot about this guy

I remember the riots but not the part about hotep
It was so fucking funny, I watched it in like 2015/2016. I've been trying to look for the Ferguson Hotep video but I can't find the video anywhere Jfl, I'm guessing it got taken down for racism or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
Entitled black people, nothing new here

brutal

only in white culture do the villain get treated as the hero while the helpless is treated as the criminal

Yes.....bow before the BBC
the way things are going , i wont be surprised if this becomes a reality.

during the end times of roman empire , members of the ruling class were invited to weddings , where the Politicians would first fuck the bride as a way to bless the marriage.

i think we will see something similar like this with niggers in USA, where white bride will be mandated to fuck a nigger to bless the union with white groom.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
i think we will see something similar like this with niggers in USA, where white bride will be mandated to fuck a nigger to bless the union with white groom.
already is happening without incentive, Eve curses Adam using free will for fun

and that's why you're an incel

you forgot the part where Michael brown fed the poor children while the cop beat the shit out of him.

• JFL
I remember the floyd riots being even worse

• So Sad