7EA507AB 3F6B 44E3 B3B0 28A2FAB15EFC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
chico other nigga looks like he tries to hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Corleone, Deprived and 4 others

I like Yerger before the filler work or whatever he got done :feelshehe:.

With height halo Chico mogs, if same height I'd rather look like yerger. He's gonna age way better too by the looks of it :feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Corleone, bwrauycnee and 1 other person
@StrangerDanger :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
cant fraud video/moving

chico easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
Based brazilian supermale model (Chico) vs Generic white instagram model (Yerger) :ogre:

Chico at any time tbf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 2 others
Yerger has more appeal to used up roasties while cholico slays jbs in their prime,not even a competition

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and PubertyMaxxer
This Yerger guy is 21 yo ?

Connor murphy lookism

Mogs me so fucking hard all around

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Looks234
Is that an accomplishment? They have low standards.
Dosent matter as chico dosent have low standards,he fucks all model tier Stacie's while yeger copes with his ltr subhuman becky

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE
Dosent matter as chico dosent have low standards,he fucks all model tier Stacie's while yeger copes with his ltr subhuman becky
And yerger couldn’t? :lul:
Yergers gf fogs Chico’s wife

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Gargantuan and Deleted member 18320
And yerger couldn’t? :lul:
Yergers gf fogs Chico’s wife
Nope,yerger has appeal to 25-26 year old foids and chico wife's fog yerger in both looks and status.it dosent matter tho,prime chico was a god and worshipped by foids all over the world.yerger is barely known compared to chico and wouldn't be throat same as him

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21161, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 1 other person
Chico 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 15827, Biiyo03 and 2 others
The dickriding is crazy
Lol,I couldn't care less about chico and the women he fucked but if stating facts is dickriding then u are not too different from me buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21161, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 1 other person
All the comments are foids worshiing him. keep coping.

:feelsuhh:

Girls like attractive guys🤯 there’s htn’s on tiktok getting thirsted over. What’s your point.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, greeneyes, Deleted member 18320 and 1 other person

Girls like attractive guys🤯 there’s htn’s on tiktok getting thirsted over. What’s your point.
You called the other guy dickrider for saying women worship him, also no tiktok htn will become the king of wattpad.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21161 and Deleted member 17676
Chico definitely mogs him. There's a reason he blew up on hotboy instagram pages, Wattpad AND psl!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21161
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and greeneyes

the difference is that htn is not chico and his irl level is totally subhuman compared to chico

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21161
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Pitt mogs everyone man, he was 33 in that pic like wtf + he smokes all the time like hello collagen???

Attachments

• CB7DE413-A26F-44B5-B4B7-1709637F230F.jpeg
    CB7DE413-A26F-44B5-B4B7-1709637F230F.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 0
Chico easily

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21161, greeneyes, Deleted member 17735 and 2 others
Chico ofc, if you don't get this treatment when you walk outside your front door, it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Deprived and Deleted member 21161
hey @8PSLcel

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greeneyes and Deleted member 17791
Chico ofc, if you don't get this treatment when you walk outside your front door, it's over for you

Would not like that.
Already not like to be looked too much by women.
I can understand why many women don't like to be harassed.
It's fun the first times, then it becomes a pain in the ass.

Why only looksmaxer and blackpill guys are drooling over Chico? I never seen girls drooling him in social media.

Why only looksmaxer and blackpill guys are drooling over Chico? I never seen girls drooling him in social media.
10 years too late but he has more internet presence than yerger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
are you retarded? he was like all over the fucking internet in his prime. nobody posts

are you retarded? he was like all over the fucking internet in his prime. nobody posts
I never heard about him until I came in this place lol.

because you joined in 2022 idiot.
Im old user here. Only black pill guys suck his dick everyplace I go.. Even when they post chico in Tiktok... Its some blackpill channel.

Im old user here. Only black pill guys suck his dick everyplace I go.. Even when they post chico in Tiktok... Its some blackpill channel.
some girl irl was telling me about this one website when she was a kid where theyd spam his pics (shes ugly as fuck and her type turned into black guys after realizing her real smv)

some girl irl was telling me about this one website when she was a kid where theyd spam his pics (shes ugly as fuck and her type turned into black guys after realizing her real smv)
darkskin black guys have insane appeal to obese white women have you ever tried ascending with one?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
darkskin black guys have insane appeal to obese white women have you ever tried ascending with one?
i dont have a reason to lower myself to obese white girls

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Yerger. I have never been a big fan of Chico. Both are very GL obviously.

Niggas here really don’t understand IRL appeal. Guys like the OP, Tyler Maher, Mike Thurston are the biggest slayers IRL, doesn’t matter who gay fashion people made more famous.
And I say that as someone who’d rather be Chico.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21419