Microbiome influences Motivation to Exercise

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle

ITS ALL FUCKING CONNECTED. Thats why theres such a discrepancy between someone with a good life and someone with a bad one. Someone with a bad life has roots that affect every aspect of it, and the good life as well.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Crusile, intovoid and 2 others
thats why health and fittnes is my motto in terms of looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: intovoid, BrahminBoss, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
"hey guys just eat meat look how my skin is awesome", "Oh guys i will start eating fruit and honey as well i didnt feel very well". Fucking carnivores clowns ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Crusile, Hirekdr and 3 others
a diversified, nutrition dense, organic diet is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: intovoid and Deleted member 25377
View attachment 2062115 "hey guys just eat meat look how my skin is awesome", "Oh guys i will start eating fruit and honey as well i didnt feel very well". Fucking carnivores clowns ngl
carnivore is cope unfortunatly but not animal based diet and you can't deny that Paul Saladino lives healthy lifestyle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and BrahminBoss
carnivore is cope unfortunatly but not animal based diet
All the evidence appoints that what makes someone health is eating little, eating most plants and fruits and eating a diverified diet. Thats basically all nutrition science resumed. Its all they got. I dont think a manly animal base diet is ideal, animal plant based is better, but its better if its good quality greens and veggies. Also, i think eating meat, fish, chicken sometimes is ideal. (Unfortunaly the meat you buy in the supermarket is SHIT, so i dont think its worth it. If you are rich and can afford those premium meats than i would say go for it). Fish the only problem is contamination by mercury and others, that can be avoided by buying some that grow deep into water, or are born first in cold rivers (Salmon) and small fishes. Chicken is a case a part, these stuff are full of hormones. I would say like meat, if it isnt very good quality probably isnt very healthy, but its more healthy than meat still. Cheese, milk and butter. Again humans started eating these stuff not a long time ago, but it depends on the quality. Eggs, eggs are nice. But i dont understand why bird eggs arent more common? They are what humans eated. I wish we had good quality eggs like japan.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and kokoszanel
All the evidence appoints that what makes someone health is eating little, eating most plants and fruits and eating a diverified diet. Thats basically all nutrition science resumed. Its all they got. I dont think a manly animal base diet is ideal, animal plant based is better, but its better if its good quality greens and veggies. Also, i think eating meat, fish, chicken sometimes is ideal. (Unfortunaly the meat you buy in the supermarket is SHIT, so i dont think its worth it. If you are rich and can afford those premium meats than i would say go for it). Fish the only problem is contamination by mercury and others, that can be avoided by buying some that grow deep into water, or are born first in cold rivers (Salmon) and small fishes. Chicken is a case a part, these stuff are full of hormones. I would say like meat, if it isnt very good quality probably isnt very healthy, but its more healthy than meat still. Cheese, milk and butter. Again humans started eating these stuff not a long time ago, but it depends on the quality. Eggs, eggs are nice. But i dont understand why bird eggs arent more common? They are what humans eated. I wish we had good quality eggs like japan.
i eat mostly organic beef from my dad's friend and eggs from friends + some veggies + oils. I agree that low calorie diet + fasting a lot is a key to optimal health. Problem with meats and veggies are that they are not ''organic''. Also overeating animal proteins in my opinion develop kidney stones which accelarate aginng so much.

Last edited:
Chicken breasts (lean) are probably fine. The sex steroids are lipophilic, and chicken breast has very little fat comparatively speaking

I can somewhat attest to this "theory". When i was between the ages of 12-15 i was doing literally 5-10 hours of exercise, i would play sports all day long with my friends. I was healthy, motivated, happy, full of energy and actually wanted to be active. What happened during 16-26 = fast food every day and ruined my stomach/gut microbiome into oblivion and so i had no motivation to do exercise or play sports and it just got worse each year and ended up with me being a recluse who does zero physical activity and now has chronic health conditions. I hate fast food/processed sugar for ruining my gut/stomach and my life.
I now have massive hemorrhoids from my bad eating habits + no exercise. Maybe i'll try a 7 day fast.
Fast food should be outlawed with a limitation of once a week maximum and anything more illegal. Video games are a cancer to young men/kids and should be banned. Internet usage limited to 1-2 hours a day max. Sports/exercise encouraged or even mandatory.
The modern lifestyle is pure cancer.

I can somewhat attest to this "theory". When i was between the ages of 12-15 i was doing literally 5-10 hours of exercise, i would play sports all day long with my friends. I was healthy, motivated, happy, full of energy and actually wanted to be active. What happened during 16-26 = fast food every day and ruined my stomach/gut microbiome into oblivion and so i had no motivation to do exercise or play sports and it just got worse each year and ended up with me being a recluse who does zero physical activity and now has chronic health conditions. I hate fast food/processed sugar for ruining my gut/stomach and my life.
I now have massive hemorrhoids from my bad eating habits + no exercise. Maybe i'll try a 7 day fast.
Fast food should be outlawed with a limitation of once a week maximum and anything more illegal. Video games are a cancer to young men/kids and should be banned. Internet usage limited to 1-2 hours a day max. Sports/exercise encouraged or even mandatory.
The modern lifestyle is pure cancer.
But dr mike said videogame is good =OOO . Yeah i agree with you. But i think its possible to create a good microbiome. I hope so.

But dr mike said videogame is good =OOO . Yeah i agree with you. But i think its possible to create a good microbiome. I hope so.

Dr mike? who? another larping youtube quack? I do think it's possible to better your microbiome by eating the right foods, and taking certain supplements. However, i don't think it will go back to how it originally was, the damage is permanent and you can only undo so much after a decade of destroying your gut microbiome.
I think there was a guide on here to fixing your microbiome, maybe i'll try that.

Dr mike? who? another larping youtube quack? I do think it's possible to better your microbiome by eating the right foods, and taking certain supplements. However, i don't think it will go back to how it originally was, the damage is permanent and you can only undo so much after a decade of destroying your gut microbiome.
I think there was a guide on here to fixing your microbiome, maybe i'll try that.
i found that

• Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe
Nice, I'll increase my intake of strawberries and blueberries/raspberries. Honey... I'm not sure how to consume that but it needs to be organic natural honey. Still don't understand how only berries/honey can changeyour biome.

Nice, I'll increase my intake of strawberries and blueberries/raspberries. Honey... I'm not sure how to consume that but it needs to be organic natural honey. Still don't understand how only berries/honey can changeyour biome.
Seems that the most important is to eat a lot of fiber

it's over for bacterialets

ITS ALL FUCKING CONNECTED. Thats why theres such a discrepancy between someone with a good life and someone with a bad one. Someone with a bad life has roots that affect every aspect of it, and the good life as well.
am of the opinion that improving microbiome isnt possible/known but changing it by eating different foods is. Its best to try many different diets for a few months-yrs at a time to see what feels best. changing microbiome by eating different food = possible/happens, but no known positive outcomes in doing so)

Bro you’re vegan?

Bro you’re vegan?
not at all. But it can look like when u r not one of the brain washed carnivores of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and SubhumanCurrycel
How to fix gut microbiome:

Elimination diet + fermented foods + lots of fiber with the proper soluble to insoluble ratio

Also the title for me is funny because I have ulcerative colitis and likely the worst gut microbiome on this entire forum yet I still look forward to working out.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
What’s your opinion on adding fermented foods such as kefir, yogurt and Sauerkraut.

Christopher gardener is a highly respected scientist in the field of nutrition his study found that fermented foods potentially have large benefits to the gut micro biome as well as fibre tolerance

TLDR

not at all. But it can look like when u r not one of the brain washed carnivores of the forum.
Idk you’re saying meat occasionally is good

What do you suggest?

I see you also suggest only quality vegetables and fruits

Idk you’re saying meat occasionally is good

What do you suggest?

I see you also suggest only quality vegetables and fruits
meat and chicken should be eaten as we eated through evolution. Not like the carnivore dumbies that think our ancestors would eat meat everyday 3 times per day. Its just stupid. Eating meat was something to celebrate. I recommend eating meat, chicken 3/4 times a week. Fish probably can be eaten more.

and good quality of any food would be super ideal, unfortunaly is so hard nowadays