Microcurrent is legit for TMJ-cels

D

Deleted member 50511

Your mother's boyfriend
I fixed mine with TMJ exercises and microcurrent device. It's self induced from chewing too much mastic gum, been bothering me for a few years but it's basically gone after a month of this. My face is also looking leaner cause of no longer having masseter muscles inflammed.

"This TMJ therapy generates a low electrical current that stimulates the body's production of ATP (a high-energy molecule) in the affected area. The ATP relaxes the muscle tissue, releasing lactic acid and reducing pain in the immediate area."

I thought all massage shit was cope but this shit legit, I also got an electric head massager and I'm getting it tomorrow.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, _MVP_, thereallegend and 1 other person
some facial lymph massages for face, works on me too, but i have to do em daily

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
aside from the inflammation did chewing have positive impact for you?

aside from the inflammation did chewing have positive impact for you?
I like to think so, definitely have bigger masseters and mandible than before. i was chewing hardcore at 18 for like 2 years but I can't know if it was because of chewing or just normal bone growth.

"The lower jaw, the mandible, can continue to grow more forward than the upper jaw, maxilla. This growth usually stops when the child stops growing. Remember, this is biology, so there will always be a complication! In some males they can continue to grow till the age of 25 years old!"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and Deleted member 52566