Microsoft teams is the most infuriating thing to use on earth

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
I’m trying to get people to join a meeting and the fucking gay shit fucking app gaycrosoft is forcing them to log in to access my meeting.

Who designed this shit? Like what fucker sat there and made this app so convoluted. All I want is randoms with NO ACC to join my meeting by putting in the ID as guests, and this fucking gay software can’t even get that right without forcing ppl to log in then taking 10 mins to load. FUCK YOU BILL GAYES

Rant over

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Xangsane, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Zoom is better

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m trying to get people to join a meeting and the fucking gay shit fucking app gaycrosoft is forcing them to log in to access my meeting.

Who designed this shit? Like what fucker sat there and made this app so convoluted. All I want is randoms with NO ACC to join my meeting by putting in the ID as guests, and this fucking gay software can’t even get that right without forcing ppl to log in then taking 10 mins to load. FUCK YOU BILL GAYES

Rant over
any company or education based meeting needs a login zoom and google included

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I had to use it for my Junior year of HS, literally the most dog shit UI I’ve ever seen

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and GabachoCopium
The new UI is even worse than the old one

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and GabachoCopium
or maybe make it a fucking choice to run as a guest. It even has a thing that says “join a meeting with ID” without there being anything to prompt you to make an acc.

It’s a simple fucking feature that is extrwmly wanted and valued. This shit is harder than the course I’m fucking running, it’s taking me longer to do this shit than planning my lessons.

Ye it to avoid zoom bombing and mainly because they tailor ads to what u say

i hate microsoft teams
Made by braindead troglodytes
Zoom is better
treid it last time and has issues getting control over the computer of other ppls screens as I’m not used to zoom. But ima try one more time if this doesn’t work ima switch over to zoom JFL.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and GabachoCopium

Users who are viewing this thread

Back