Middle-Eastern or Indian? Get a #2-3 buzzcut

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
IRL the vast majority of western-based middle-eastern/Indian slayers have buzzcuts or really short hair.

Caucasian medium-length hairstyles are a failo; buzzcut perfectly suits their pheno, colouring and non-femenine features.

Zayn is a perfect example:

Classic Indian incel hair

881466A4 CBA5 4C39 BC36 9ABCB8CFA5B6

Swarthy slayer

4FAB2E2B 4741 4CF7 ADF5 CCBC6BBE304C

Buzzcut looks shit on caucasian skull type jfl @ u coping

why do u like haircuts so much op

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Buzzcut looks shit on caucasian skull type jfl @ u coping
I know it looks shit on Caucasian people, I’ve already made a thread about this.

This thread is about Middle-Eastern/Indians.
why do u like haircuts so much op
Been obsessed about hair for like two years and tried loads of different styles, it’s so cool how it can completely change your appeal and looks.

Personally, I get so much more female attention with shorter hair, even though I think I look more aesthetic with medium hair.

I know it looks shit on Caucasian people, I’ve already made a thread about this.

This thread is about Middle-Eastern/Indians.
ME & northindians/pakis are Caucasian.

ME & northindians/pakis are Caucasian.
They might have similar skull shape but their pheno/facial features/colouring is what makes them suit buzzcuts way more than white people.

They might have similar skull shape but their pheno/facial features/colouring is what makes them suit buzzcuts way more than white people.
stop coping middle easterners and curries look like absolute shit with it.

Not all of them tho, I do not believe it to be the case, some white people fit buzzcuts really well too. I believe hair always beats buzzcut even on good skull shapes.

Not all of them tho, I do not believe it to be the case, some white people fit buzzcuts really well too. I believe hair always beats buzzcut even on good skull shapes.
There’s exceptions to the case, but ME/Indians pretty much always look better with short hair than medium.

Btw, when I say buzzcut I mean grade 2 or 3, that’s far from bald.

There’s exceptions to the case, but ME/Indians pretty much always look better with short hair than medium.

Btw, when I say buzzcut I mean grade 2 or 3, that’s far from bald.
Am NA ( same as ME tbh ) but long hair fits me way better and so most people I know. Buzzcut only fits strong skulled robust DOMs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Am NA ( same as ME tbh ) but long hair fits me way better and so most people I know. Buzzcut only fits strong skulled robust DOMs

ME too, buzz cut fucking sucksss for me since I don't have the robust face/skull. Fading the sides and keeping the top much longer does the trick and giving it some length.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
ME too, buzz cut fucking sucksss for me since I don't have the robust face/skull. Fading the sides and keeping the top much longer does the trick and giving it some length.
Yeah, to pull of the buzzcut you need to have a very angular defined jawline with monstrious zygo's, and be very lean too.

IRL the vast majority of western-based middle-eastern/Indian slayers have buzzcuts or really short hair.

Caucasian medium-length hairstyles are a failo; buzzcut perfectly suits their pheno, colouring and non-femenine features.

Zayn is a perfect example:

Classic Indian incel hair

View attachment 201885

Swarthy slayer

View attachment 201886

Fuark i want the first 1