Midface

D

Deleted member 33540

Bronze
Is there any surgery to shorten your midface or any threads on here talks about it?

u need to mew to make your long midface more projected and have more foward growth

s
I am 20 mewing will not do shit to me
syrianpsyco did mewing to improve his lower eye support by pushing his maxilla !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Krakowski, slavicpsycho and 2 others
LeFort osteotomy

s

syrianpsyco did mewing to improve his lower eye support by pushing his maxilla !
I know but he was also 18 when he started mewing I think and regardless he still have a long midface

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and IMOGYOU
mewing wont do shit kill yourself instead

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and ccwarrior
I am 20 mewing will not do shit to me
same problem. Actually very hard to fix. Ccw rotation/ shortning of the maxilla and liplift are the things I found. You can also get cheek implants to draw focus away from your long midface

u need to mew to make your long midface more projected and have more foward growth
coper

Nothing much u can do other than frauding op (or lefort but come on). Mse but i wouldnt recommend for aesthetics. Growing a a beard can help, long hair can help, everything that takes off attention of the midface.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33540 and NerdcelThundercok
thanks Bro i might consider them I hope I won’t look uncanny after lip lift tho

@RealSurgerymax had 2 cases where he significatly shorten nasal height with custom implants by dropping nasion.
I think you if you counterclockwise osteotomy that move nasal root,nasion you can "lift" soft tissues upwards- but its only my speculation.

Anterior impaction on Lefort 1 level sometimes might make nose and philtrum lenght shorter due to placing bones in horizontal position but I am yet to see significant change. Maybe Realsurgerymax have some cases.
Screenshot 20230811 122447 Gallery

Screenshot 20230626 170839 OneDrive