Might die again - Dinitrophenol

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
%6 bf, js took the last three pills of dnp so it doesnt go away to waste but im supposed to be bulking rn
this is gonna be a hard 36 hours
and no this is not a fucking larp go fuck yourself last time i made a thread about dnp niggers called it larp
but i got down to the bodyfat i wanted

It's underrated as fuck and safe if taken in the normal doses and gets u lean quick

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: drag and EggKing
if you're at 6% bodyfat and still not normie/above then maybe dying is the newest looksmax for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, lepo2317, i hear voices and 1 other person
%6 bf, js took the last three pills of dnp so it doesnt go away to waste but im supposed to be bulking rn
this is gonna be a hard 36 hours
and no this is not a fucking larp go fuck yourself last time i made a thread about dnp niggers called it larp
but i got down to the bodyfat i wanted

It's underrated as fuck and safe if taken in the normal doses and gets u lean quick
brb when stacy's are jumping on your 6% bf dead carcass

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker and asdvek
why are you taking dnp at 6 percent bodyfat? hop on test, deca, and like 2iu's of GH and become a mogger

why are you taking dnp at 6 percent bodyfat? hop on test, deca, and like 2iu's of GH and become a mogger
The dnp shouldn't have gone to waste.. i cant throw it into trash some cat might eat it and die then im responsible for the cats death..jokes aside yeah i didnt want it to go to wasteee and its safe anyway

Looks or death bhai

get chad or die trying

6%??? what are your goals bhai