Might grow back to NW 1.5 on fin alone

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Corners of my temples are unmistakably filling in with hair now, the small black hairs I thought I detected are now coming in with more density. My left temple is much better off than my right for some reason but they're for sure growing in. I thought I was getting back to NW 2, now I think NW 1.5 might be possible.
I may start taking progress pics starting January 1st, I'm still thinking about switching to dut this year. But I want to give fin at least 6 months before switching, so probably won't start seriously thinking about dut until March.
Planning on adding a lot to the regimen this year. My goal is male model density again and nw0, unrealistic or not. But tbh I would be perfectly fine with NW1 or even 1.5 and solid density.
Expect some high tier hairloss threads from me soon as I get my ducks in a row and formulate my scorched earth anti-reaper plan (SEARP)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 4464, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Dn rd but thats good judging by the title

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and LordNorwood
Have you had any negative side effects from it?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and LordNorwood
Have fun castrating yourself chemically

• WTF
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
looking at all the side effects it has you are lucky to have only that one
I genuinely think incidence of sides is profoundly overrated by internet response bias tbh. Most men don't get severe sides.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I genuinely think incidence of sides is profoundly overrated by internet response bias tbh. Most men don't get severe sides.
they never claim that most men get them, they claim that IF you get them, it can end up badly, which is true i guess. u rly need to be careful with this shit. anti baby pill also fucked up my gf but doesnt do shit to most girls

• +1
Keep coping you fucking baldlet

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot