Might try OLD one more time before going monk

blackazure88

blackazure88

Rotmaxxer - WARRIOR OF LIGHT
Gonna make a tinder account and keep it up for a month. If I don't slay throughout the entirety of February, I'll truly know my place in this world, accept my fate humbly, cut my dreads and go monk. I'll probably delete my account on this forum too, cuz I've gotten most of what I need from this site and I'm too depressed to continue rotting on here forever.

I know I'm coping with this, but I'm horny as hell and I just wanna try one more time. Just one last time....

Kore ga watashi no saigo no kōgeki ni narimasu. Watashi no saigo no kodō

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Don't follow Hamzas advice you stupid nigga, be still social and geomaxx and betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and blackazure88
Gonna make a tinder account and keep it up for a month. If I don't slay throughout the entirety of February, I'll truly know my place in this world, accept my fate humbly,
Just delete before Valentine's Day otherwise it's gonna be sui
cut my dreads and go monk.
Dreads? It's over.
I'll probably delete my account on this forum too, cuz I've gotten most of what I need from this site and I'm too depressed to continue rotting on here forever.
Yh this site is bullshit
I know I'm coping with this, but I'm horny as hell and I just wanna try one more time. Just one last time....
Sexdollmaxxx.
Ching Chong bing bong wing wong ling long

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and blackazure88
Don't follow Hamzas advice you stupid nigga, be still social and geomaxx and betabuxx
Sorry Spergi mate, I'm not betabuxxing for shit. Don't even have the funds to do that lol I'm broke as fuck buddy

I may geomaxx one day, right now my limit is going to gigs to see my fav Japanese bands when they visit the UK. Haven't left the country on my own.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Sorry Spergi mate, I'm not betabuxxing for shit. Don't even have the funds to do that lol I'm broke as fuck buddy

I may geomaxx one day, right now my limit is going to gigs to see my fav Japanese bands when they visit the UK. Haven't left the country on my own.
chinese pocket pussies are a bargain bro, its like $30 max for a god tier silicone.

I'd deadass get OLD just to test and not even fuck a hoe cause i know that shit cant match my 5lb chinese pocket pussy

• Hmm...
Reactions: blackazure88
Just delete before Valentine's Day otherwise it's gonna be sui

Dreads? It's over.

Yh this site is bullshit

Sexdollmaxxx.

Ching Chong bing bong wing wong ling long

Yhh I don't think I'm gonna hold out till Valentine's now that you mention it lol. Perhaps making a tinder now is bad timing 🤔😂 I'm pretty much asking for the suifuel at this point. Can't get a sexdoll I live with my folks, if I lived alone..... hmm idk. Even then it'd feel weird, but I ain't got shit to lose anyway. My dignity is still here but my self respect might as well be dead and buried.

Yh the dreads gotta go. At some point I'm gonna start working, and I don't think the dreads are helping my job situation. Considering I wanna enter a certain industry, the locs gotta go. Plus, I'm barely taking care of it. Too anxious to go out and get a retwist lol I don't wanna deal with sheboons as a black incel.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

I respect that, hope you will find your lovely waifu

• +1
Tagging big bro @Ricky212

• Love it
chinese pocket pussies are a bargain bro, its like $30 max for a god tier silicone.

I'd deadass get OLD just to test and not even fuck a hoe cause i know that shit cant match my 5lb chinese pocket pussy
I've been thinking about that ykno, buying a pocket pussy. It'd beat using my hand, but I'm planning on quitting pmo anyway so I'd have no use for it.

Was even considering buying a penis pump too, just to see how big my dick would get at max pump since I haven't really been at true peak hardness since I was a teen.

Is your pocket pussy modelled after a real Chinese woman, or is the pocket pussy just made in China, hence why you're calling it a Chinese pocket pussy?

Are you a Chinese pocket pussy because you're Gojo Satoru, or are you Gojo Satoru because you're a Chinese pocket pussy?

I've been thinking about that ykno, buying a pocket pussy. It'd beat using my hand, but I'm planning on quitting pmo anyway so I'd have no use for it.

Was even considering buying a penis pump too, just to see how big my dick would get at max pump since I haven't really been at true peak hardness since I was a teen.

Is your pocket pussy modelled after a real Chinese woman, or is the pocket pussy just made in China, hence why you're calling it a Chinese pocket pussy?

Are you a Chinese pocket pussy because you're Gojo Satoru, or are you Gojo Satoru because you're a Chinese pocket pussy?
pumping doesn't really increase size its more temporary, maybe interval pumping but would rather do manuals.

Pocket pussy is just some basic ass pussy gotta pick the right one i can recommend some depending on how big your cock is. Don't buy tenga shit if your over 7 inches. Bottom halfs are usually the best but you need to find that delicate silicone type of shit idk if they're modeled after something would rather it be some alien scientifically modeled orgasm pussy machine

• +1
I respect that, hope you will find your lovely waifu
🙏🏿 kyoudai 👊🏿👊🏿

I hope so too..... but it's likely that I won't find anyone.

Once I do cut my dreads, I'll probably just get a nice skin fade, won't go all the way buzz or 0. Was even thinking about getting a small hoop ring cuz I saw this one dude wear one when I was out last week, and it suited him.

Some shit like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240201_184626_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240201_184626_Google.jpg
    826.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Spergi
pumping doesn't really increase size its more temporary, maybe interval pumping but would rather do manuals.

Pocket pussy is just some basic ass pussy gotta pick the right one i can recommend some depending on how big your cock is. Don't buy tenga shit if your over 7 inches. Bottom halfs are usually the best but you need to find that delicate silicone type of shit idk if they're modeled after something would rather it be some alien scientifically modeled orgasm pussy machine
I'm 6.5 inches fully erect, but I haven't been there for a while.

Yh, gotta be good silicone. I've tried pocket pussies a few years back and I enjoyed it briefly. I eventually threw it away because my roommate who was being a nosy cunt found it under my bed when I left him in my dorm room alone to go grab some shit quick. Shit was embarrassing lol

If I get back into it, I'd like for the pp to be small, discrete, and easy to clean. Like a onahole or some shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23 and Gaygymmaxx
Try hinge as well after valentines

Gonna make a tinder account and keep it up for a month. If I don't slay throughout the entirety of February, I'll truly know my place in this world, accept my fate humbly, cut my dreads and go monk. I'll probably delete my account on this forum too, cuz I've gotten most of what I need from this site and I'm too depressed to continue rotting on here forever.

Don't cut ur dreads nigga you'll regret it

Dreads mog (assuming you're black)

• +1
Try hinge as well after valentines
Is hinge good? Last Christmas I was speaking to my tyrone brother and he said he used it and was chatting to 8 girls at a time lol. Nigga is a legit slayer. I'm envious but proud at the same time.

Is hinge good? Last Christmas I was speaking to my tyrone brother and he said he used it and was chatting to 8 girls at a time lol. Nigga is a legit slayer. I'm envious but proud at the same time.
Hinge is 10x better than Tinder for black guys imo

Don't cut ur dreads nigga you'll regret it

Dreads mog (assuming you're black)
Yh I'm black, You might be right.

I just started a new style, the pineapple top, and I'm liking it a bit. My hair isn't too long, so it's kinda like a short bun in the front and I feel like a ronin.

I'm slowly getting back to being lean again, I think I just need one more retwist just to see what's up then I'll decide whether I wanna do the big chop, so the return to OLD will make or break me.

I get more matches on hinge yeah
Hmm, alright. I'll give it a shot snd see what it's saying. I'm not gonna expect a slayer chronicle, but if I get more matches it'll be some decent lifefuel I guess.

• +1
I'm 6.5 inches fully erect, but I haven't been there for a while.

Yh, gotta be good silicone. I've tried pocket pussies a few years back and I enjoyed it briefly. I eventually threw it away because my roommate who was being a nosy cunt found it under my bed when I left him in my dorm room alone to go grab some shit quick. Shit was embarrassing lol

If I get back into it, I'd like for the pp to be small, discrete, and easy to clean. Like a onahole or some shit
i bought a pocket pussy with my dads credit card and he found out, you need the bottom halfs the hand held ones are ass imo

• JFL
i bought a pocket pussy with my dads credit card and he found out, you need the bottom halfs the hand held ones are ass imo
Bottom halfs bet, I'll so some research. Could you dm me a link to a good website for pocket pussies? I'll do some browsing

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Bottom halfs bet, I'll so some research. Could you dm me a link to a good website for pocket pussies? I'll do some browsing
just go to amazon, temu and alibaba are way too hard to search for shit