Mike Tyson genetically gifted

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Everythingmatterspill

• +1
Reactions: human304
how is he gifted retard? its all hardwork and dedication. not saying bluepill sarcastic shit, he was religiously training everyday.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
I'm more gifted, look at my reps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymcel88, murdah, atlantean and 1 other person
how is he gifted retard? its all hardwork and dedication. not saying bluepill sarcastic shit, he was religiously training everyday.
You're actually retarded to think his genetics aren't top tier, you think if the average man trained like Mike they would've been even close to anything he achieved?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, klip11, murdah and 8 others
tyson has top tier fighting genetics

• +1
Reactions: murdah
You're actually retarded to think his genetics aren't top tier, you think if the average man trained like Mike they would've been even close to anything he achieved?
train everyday like an animal with the consistency and discipline like he did, eat like an animal. inject roids. yes they would be close.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, EverythingCel133 and Esteban1997
No cuz he strong nigga the second nigga is dumb

• +1
Reactions: murdah
train everyday like an animal with the consistency and discipline like he did, eat like an animal. inject roids. yes they would be close.
Delusional, you just described a junkie gymbro who isn't even close to mike in any sense

• +1
Reactions: murdah, silencio and butterworld
he is training fighting since 10 years old
yeah and everyone else he fought were training since a young age… He was bullying adults at 16 in the boxing ring

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
yeah and everyone else he fought were training since a young age… He was bullying adults at 16 in the boxing ring
cap i can beat prime mike tyson in a fight

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Everyone i saw training was "training hard". Even the volumes of your workouts are completely genetic and Age dependant, unless you don't enhance it chemically

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Everyone i saw training was "training hard". Even the volumes of your workouts are completely genetic and Age dependant, unless you don't enhance it chemically
he was on low dose roids

Arab People Slave Trading:

Castrates young Black (Habshi) boys before using them as slaves to prevent racemixxing
Buys High quality thicc Black foids for sex slaves
Sons are castrated again but daughters are kept alive
creates high quality BAD nafri bitches with curlty hair while maintaining their Arabness

White People Slave Trading:

Mostly buys tall, big dick well built Black boys
Arabs told them to castrate them but naah MUH profit, we will make more in white countries
Feeds the tallest and strongest Blacks the best food and occasionally sends them in places as breeding bulls for more strong slaves
One 6'5'' slave reported to have fathered 5000+ children
making a genetically super race through forced natural selection

2024 - questions is mike tyson superior genetics

• Woah
Reactions: Kroker
he was on low dose roids
How was he passing all the drug tests? Mike was Just ahead of his times btw, when the 90's heavyweight showed up he got smoked and got the excuse of "drug abuse" when he was probably snorting the coke since he was 18

How was he passing all the drug tests? Mike was Just ahead of his times btw, when the 90's heavyweight showed up he got smoked and got the excuse of "drug abuse" when he was probably snorting the coke since he was 18
he was doing insane training regimen. your testosterone would be lowered with that regimen. at the time and still, roids on certain low doses are allowed.

he was doing insane training regimen. your testosterone would be lowered with that regimen. at the time and still, roids on certain low doses are allowed.
I Just wouldn't be able to sustain that regime. At most i was able to do 5-6 sets of Shadow boxing, 100 pull ups and 100 dips, some calisthenics skills and 100 bicep curls for each arm, and my testosterone was higher than ever, literally was forced on the bed because of the raging boners

I Just wouldn't be able to sustain that regime. At most i was able to do 5-6 sets of Shadow boxing, 100 pull ups and 100 dips, some calisthenics skills and 100 bicep curls for each arm, and my testosterone was higher than ever, literally was forced on the bed because of the raging boners
did you fap a lot because of testosterone?

did you fap a lot because of testosterone?
I literally wasn't able to because my Dick was rock hard so i couldn't do Crazy moves with It

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek
These retards are coping

Mike's mind was something else. He sheds tears in old age, about how malicious he was back then.

He was an animal.

These retards are coping

Mike's mind was something else. He sheds tears in old age, about how malicious he was back then.

He was an animal.
das what im saying

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
training a lot lowers testosterone ?

• +1
@asdvek how?
your body uses the testosterone for muscles only, doesnt leave anything for rest. look up the studies of it. but for this to be happen u have to train like mike tyson or train for hours a day.

your body uses the testosterone for muscles only, doesnt leave anything for rest. look up the studies of it. but for this to be happen u have to train like mike tyson or train for hours a day.
damn i train pretty hard almost everyday sometimes 2 times a day that should be still fine right?

• Hmm...
The average man would have gotten alot better at boxing, but he never would have been the type of fighter Tyson was.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Why are there still redpill retards who unironically believe this stupid bullshit
These retards are coping

He was an animal.
yea maybe because he was 12 and already 5’10 knocking out grown men everyday maybe that’s why his mind was like that.

Lol at redpill retards claiming at muh training lol millions train everyday and they’ll never be at the level of Tyson. Legit redpill bs

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997