Milk & Hormones

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Title. In this thread I will explain to you the commonly asked question about whether or not you should drink Milk.

Issue #1: Milk will lower your Androgens and increase your Estrogens.

It is indeed true that Milk can potentially contain a lot of Estrogen. Why is this?
You see, normally animals are not able to lactate during pregnancy, even humans cannot. The high levels of Estrogen during pregnancy will inhibit the Prolactin and will result in no milk being produced. The problem was that if you wanted Milk from cows, there would be a period in which they were pregnant and could not produce any milk, so special milk was bred over time which can lactate even during pregnancy. Because of the high levels of Estrogen during pregnancy, there will be more estrogen being excreted trough the milk.

One solution to this would be to get your milk from known sources from the Countryside where you know what state the cow was in when lactating.

But let's think about this Estrogen a little bit more. The Estrogen being excreted trough the Milk is pure, not like other Estrogenic medicine available.
The Estrogen inside the Milk is being ingested orally, not injected, therefore its bioavailability (The amount being absorbed) is somewhere between <1% and 5%, so unless the levels were incredibly high, which based on multiple documented levels, is rare, you would actually absorb very little.

Let's look at this from a different perspective.

There were many studies testing hormonal levels after ingestion of Milk, all having very, very varied results. One study in particular showed a very drastic lowering of Androgens and overall hormone production after the ingestion of Milk, but the people drank over 1L of a commercial milk which was kept in unknown conditions. The multiple plastic Estrogens present in the Milk carton have been clearly shown to do just that: Lower the overall hormonal production (Hence their title as "Hormonal Disruptors"). The plastic Estrogens are all highly fat soluble and the amount being leeched into the Milk increases with its temperature, so unless the Milk has been kept in pristine conditions, it cannot be blamed on the milk and the study (As with the rest
of them) is confounded.

As a mention, Lactose-Free Milk is kept for a couple of days at temperatures around 20C following the addition of the Lactase Enzymes.

Summary: The studies are confounded. Also, I CANNOT stress this enough: the best kind of milk to drink is raw milk from trusted sources. Keep away from plastics. Commercial milk is also not that bad as long as it was kept in good cooling conditions in the Market it was bought from.

Issue #2: Milk will cause Acne (IGF-1 and Inflammation).

Milk does not contains bioavailable IGF-1. The hormone is increased following ingestion as it will also happen after eating any other high carbohydrate meal (as the people used in studies were given lots of milk).

Inflammation occurs naturally after the ingestion of any food, but past that even commercial Milk has not been shown to increase Inflammation at all.
Several studies have briefly mentioned it might even be Anti-Inflammatory, but I have not read them so I cannot comment.

An increase of IGF-1 is very likely to cause acne in susceptible people, but for someone to blame milk for it, they would have to also fully stop eating carbohydrates as all of them will create an elevation in IGF-1.

I am not sure what else is being said about milk, but it's a very nutritious food. Let me know if you have any questions.
: )
@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @biscotti @Allandro @Xangsane @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @HimmyButler @Ellipsis @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar Nebula @tristan18 @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob @ceo @BoredPrince deadmanwalking @deadmanwalking @HarrierDuBois (once again stolen from harrier's taglist, please let me know if you're interested in continuing to be tagged in threads like this in the future, or would like to stop being tagged in my threads) :)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Detective, pneumocystosis and 26 others
Nigga is a moderator and can’t even do a spoiler TAG list

wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 25938, Kasanova and 3 others
Nigga is a moderator and can’t even do a spoiler TAG list

wtf
It didn't work for whatever reason. Fixed though.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
The estrogens in milk are not very orally bioavailable, and lowfat milk will have much less of them (since steroids are fat-soluble). Estradiol has an oral bioavailability of approximately 5%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Chcell and 0hMan
Pros > cons.
If you can't buy blood, unpasterized milk is the best source of hydration (Ihope you don't think water hydrates you), fruit has extreme amount of sugar plus you're gonna consume fiber if you don't juice it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Armand, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
I am scandinavian so I will keep drinking milk regardless dairy is part of our blood up in the north.
@StrangerDanger @drop @Krakowski

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chintuck22, pneumocystosis and 6 others
I am scandinavian so I will keep drinking milk regardless dairy is part of our blood up in the north.
@StrangerDanger @drop @Krakowski
Nice! Which part of Scandinavia are you from? Best looking girl I've ever been with was norweigan. Absolute beauty, miss the hell out of her.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and HarrierDuBois
Dnr milk is law

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yirma19, Av0nr, skeet and 6 others
Nice! Which part of Scandinavia are you from? Best looking girl I've ever been with was norweigan. Absolute beauty, miss the hell out of her.
Sweden, my ancestors are half from Gotland and half from Norrland.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
I haven't drank milk in awhile tbh although I eat a lot of cheese.

does cheese have similar effects?

I haven't drank milk in awhile tbh although I eat a lot of cheese.

does cheese have similar effects?
Not sure. I've seen posts endorsing Cheese from raw milk though.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Good thread but personally the benefits of milk overcome his cons, the estrogen in milk is way weaker compared to the ones we find in every cosmetic product or tap water. I will continue to drink it until early 20s for calcium tbh.

• +1
Reactions: OSOARROGANT, DelonLover1999, tia0505 and 3 others
Good thread but like someone else mentioned, Blood mogs the hardest but Unheated Raw Milk is a good 2nd, although very far but still ahead of other liquids down the line

• JFL
Reactions: Armand
They have zero fat, zero sugar milk with 42g of protein now. We're good.

Plus taking Aromasin every other day will crush your estrogen just enough

Is this muh secret Looksmax Knowledge we must gate keep from normies jfl. Milk coping. Good source of protien and calcium tho.Also wasn't the E thing debunked years ago on this forum and even then if were still coping with E I think raw milk had a higher amount of E negible I assume anyways

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Good thread but personally the benefits of milk overcome his cons, the estrogen in milk is way weaker compared to the ones we find in every cosmetic product or tap water. I will continue to drink it until early 20s for calcium tbh.
No, the estrogens in milk are much stronger than phytoestrogens or estrogen mimicking chemicals, it's just that hardly any of it will be absorbed.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
my gyno is sligthly better since i stopped drinking milk

my gyno is sligthly better since i stopped drinking milk
for real? i have stage 1 gyno and i’ve been drinking milk for my whole life. i still have high testosterone tho

Yeh tag me in such high IQ and effort threads

• +1
for real? i have stage 1 gyno and i’ve been drinking milk for my whole life. i still have high testosterone tho
yes nothing drastic but still i will take it try it yourself

You make fucking dogshit threads and I don't want to see the pins flooded with your useless trash

Who modded this moron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Armand and marek937
based thread from a likeable user, tag me next time

• +1
You make fucking dogshit threads and I don't want to see the pins flooded with your useless trash

Who modded this moron
Raging won't make the "Admin" in your name true, sorry. And I didn't ask for it to be pinned.

finally a high iq thread, drink your milk

Pros > cons.
If you can't buy blood, unpasterized milk is the best source of hydration (Ihope you don't think water hydrates you), fruit has extreme amount of sugar plus you're gonna consume fiber if you don't juice it.
Why doesn’t water hydrate?

shouldnt be drinken if lactose intolerant. will only cause harm this way. cheese or butter is a better alternative if you cant digest lactose

i have so shit experience with raw milk. 1 years only acne and diarrhea everyday because i couldnt digest it well. this indians and ethnics on this forum shouldnt fuck their health just for some hormonemaxxing or some shit

dnr but i know its true good thread