MILK IS BAD???

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

Zephir

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
NO DUDE! IT MAKES TOTAL SENSE FOR HUMANS TO DRINK THE MILK THAT A BABY COW DRINK TO GROW! WE ARE LACTOSE INTOLERANTS AND WE DIDNT ADAPTED BUT OUR BODY CRAVE MILK!!! BELIEVE ME THE DAIRY INDUSTRY TOLD ME THAT!!!!

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and hattrick
ok i was watching the guy channel why the fuck he has so many views wtf is that

I don’t really know but I drink milk cuz I’m out of calcium supplements.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
dnw but true. milk is overhyped

it decreases test and increases estrogen
and probably causes acne

This mf drank 5 liters of whole milk a day, do you really think its extrogenic??
Sx5n3e4z26x31

Milk is a whole nutritius food thats been surrounding humanity since its begginings, today, most people lack crucial hormones like testosterone and with this lacking of manliness such retarded ideas come to the media

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe, It'snotover and Agendum
Milk is a natural steroid but you must make sure it’s milk from grass fed cows halal level treated fr like Japanese waygo treated nigga ass cows anyways yeah in glass organic straight off the cow and not fro, the super market in plastic pasteurized and and shit as well only drink camel or cow milk anything else is Garbo

• +1
Reactions: casety, CristianT, hattrick and 1 other person
i drink milk atleast once a day

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe and Yerico7
This mf drank 5 liters of whole milk a day, do you really think its extrogenic??
View attachment 2162679
Milk is a whole nutritius food thats been surrounding humanity since its begginings, today, most people lack crucial hormones like testosterone and with this lacking of manliness such retarded ideas come to the media
this photo very old. most milks contains hormons today

Don't believe lactose intolerant cucks here. Processed milk is bad get milk from your local farm.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 28266 and Agendum
Drink milk straight from the tits of a milf, you’ll never go hungry again

If you’re lactose intolerant probably

Milk is only good for those that have the mutation. Europeans and a few populations of farmer Africans. Pasteurized milk is bad, BUT, Raw milk is nutritious.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Milk is only good for those that have the mutation. Europeans and a few populations of farmer Africans. Pasteurized milk is bad, BUT, Raw milk is nutritious.
Do Anatolians have that gene :feelshmm: ?

• +1
Reactions: capybara and Agendum
milk is good :lul: