Milk is the biggest food scam of all time

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's literally junk food that's been successfully marketed as health food just lol. It contains so many unnessrarly calories that you may as well just drink ice cream at that point.

1 small glass(330ml) of milk = 144cal
2x servings per meal (3 meals per day) = 864cal

YOU'RE LITERALLY DRINKING AN ENTIRE EXTRA MEAL'S WORTH OF MILK JUST LOL.

Literally the first thing I did when I had to start losing weight was removing all milk from my diet. This shit is fucking poison srs.

Milk should be treated the same as other junk food and only used in baking imo.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nigger, dopaminebeyondfried and Ilovegirls1234
unrelated but are you lactose intolerant?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, HTN_Mentalcel and ElTruecel
Milk is kind of fucked if you don't drink raw milk untouched by goy hormones that turn the friggin frogs gay.

I used to drink a gallon of milk a day, ontop of eating 3 meals of chicken, broccoli, and brown rice when I was gymcelling. Made ridiculous gains, but you can get fat if you aren't lifting enough. I was only doing it because my routine was 6 days a week doing a P/P/L - this gave me enough volume to allow me to be relatively lean even with a crazy high over 3,500cal diet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, fuxkdakikez and hopecel
Calories are good. Junk food is bad because of all the seed oils, grains, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, rand anon and HTN_Mentalcel
non white spotted.

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and HTN_Mentalcel
Cope milk is good

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
raw milk is good for u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, rand anon and hopecel
Your posts are usually good but what tf is this,look at the nutritional breakdown of raw milk.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Recessed Life
Milk is kind of fucked if you don't drink raw milk untouched by goy hormones that turn the friggin frogs gay.

I used to drink a gallon of milk a day, ontop of eating 3 meals of chicken, broccoli, and brown rice when I was gymcelling. Made ridiculous gains, but you can get fat if you aren't lifting enough. I was only doing it because my routine was 6 days a week doing a P/P/L - this gave me enough volume to allow me to be relatively lean even with a crazy high over 3,500cal diet.
raw milk is good for u
if you consume raw dairy you are 840 times more likely to experience an illness compared to those who consume pasteurized products

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Nigger and HTN_Mentalcel
if you consume raw dairy you are 840 times more likely to experience an illness compared to those who consume pasteurized products
Major clope I drank raw milk and I was fine

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, rand anon and hopecel
Milk is good for babies when they need to gain weight

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
haven’t touched milk in ages but i want to start drinking raw milk

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon

In my unparalleled journey through the realm of nutrition and body sculpting, I've stumbled upon a cosmic truth that rivals the mysteries of the universe: only unadulterated, ultra-pure milk, untainted by the menacing clutches of nefarious hormones that have the audacity to disrupt our amphibian friends' lifestyle choices, is worthy of consumption.

My daily ritual once included the heroic consumption of an entire gallon of this elixir of life, complemented by a trifecta of meals each comprised of the holy trinity: chicken, the green forest of broccoli, and the sacred grains of brown rice. This culinary regimen propelled me into the stratosphere of gains, the likes of which mere mortals could only dream of. However, tread lightly, for the path of excess leads to the expansion of waistlines if one does not engage in the sacred dance of the iron.

My dedication was such that I embarked on a relentless six-day-a-week pilgrimage, following the ancient scrolls of Push/Pull/Legs. This sacred routine allowed me to channel the raw power of over 3,500 calories into a sculpture of muscle and might, maintaining a form as divine as the diet itself.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
dairy mogs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Great for bulking

bait post, milk is one of the most nutrient dense things u can consume and has mogger macros, i drink 1.5l a day

• +1
Reactions: Ken and HTN_Mentalcel