Milky white skin or fair skin is so attractive and aesthetically pleasing.

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Let’s be honest here white or milky white skin are so pleasing to the eyes for both ( males and females)

But we are talking about males here, and even women said it and they prefer it too the top tier models have milky white skin to very very light tan, taning is waste of time and energy and it will make your skindamaged and wrinkled as hell.
Fair skin or milky white skin>light tan or Very light brown > brown skin > black skin
Ex
B6F3306B 5103 4022 874D 0FB4C8E6F5CF

31BD8040 73ED 4EB7 81AA 488BE9FE12BE

98E8EE22 7FB8 45CF B8AA 4C46A5482B24

F92C186D 18C7 4C56 8ED3 67C2438E5E84

78C6A43A FB80 4538 9DE0 C626ED0C4A61

D7EBA0EE 41CB 4B59 B031 EF77E60F6A3A

Attachments

• 3BB5E78B-A13C-45C1-B762-F5AA1D084967.png
    3BB5E78B-A13C-45C1-B762-F5AA1D084967.png
    345.5 KB · Views: 93
  • +1
Reactions: dodt
As your samples show it only works for light eyes + dark hair.

• +1
Reactions: VST and Deleted member 906
Pale white skin for women, light tan for men. Nothing more should be said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Blitz, kobecel and 3 others
Light tan > pale skin

Most girls at my school use tanning lotion, because pale skin looks disgusting tbh

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Michael Myers and SHARK
Light tan > pale skin

Most girls at my school use tanning lotion, because pale skin looks disgusting tbh
Is this pale?
61A6FC0B 7710 464C A2AE 8711EA09795D

Unless you got a shitload of acne

1547505F CF90 4A75 B2BD E0C0686A4DFF

Yeah, tan skin looks better any day, atleast on I. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
I hate being a ghost, i dont even go outside flipping english weather, Cant wait for spring / summer so i can leave the house

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
How are the guys in those pics have pale skin? JFL, they have it milky, he is right

Word it how you want there still pale, they just have good skin, tanned skin looks better.

Word it how you want there still pale, they just have good skin, tanned skin looks better.
They are as non-pale for whites as it can be before the tan/ massive sun exposure. They look healthy.

They are as non-pale for whites as it can be before the tan/ massive sun exposure. They look healthy.

1EB925B6 DC87 4DF0 B53C C151F51E5E2A

Light tan just looks better to me, you can’t change my mind, I won’t change yours.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and mojopin
Nobody likes cumskins

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Light tan just looks better to me, you can’t change my mind, I won’t change yours.
I am not even arguing about whats better, a milky skin (pale for you) or a tan. I would say the top options for a black haired male are: milky skin (not pale or just unhealthy white) or a light tan.

I am not even arguing about whats better, a milky skin (pale for you) or a tan. I would say the top options for a black haired male are: milky skin (not pale or just unhealthy white) or a light tan.
15FB62E9 35C5 4D67 8D7A 25D91DFED5EC
Hey that’s my skin tone and I have dark brown hair should I tan my family seem to like my skin

View attachment 17676 Hey that’s my skin tone and I have dark brown hair should I tan people seem to like my skin

I have a similar skin tone, and I hate it and am gonna start taking beta carotene for it.

You should try get someone to morph your skin (face) with a before and after of tanning. Then decide

It depends on preference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and bobs_pls
I have a similar skin tone, and I hate it and am gonna start taking beta carotene for it.

You should try get someone to morph your skin (face) with a before and after of tanning. Then decide
Don’t man if you have dark hair you will look amazing look at all these actors above they all top tier do you have high body fat?

Don’t man if you have dark hair you will look amazing look at all these actors above they all top tier do you have high body fat?

No I’m low body fat enough for my bones to stand out, I have dirty blonde hair, I’m taking the beta c, you can’t change my mind lol

No I’m low body fat enough for my bones to stand out, I have dirty blonde hair, I’m taking the beta c, you can’t change my mind lol
Ok what ever you like man but to me it’s really attractive peace

• +1
Let’s be honest here white or milky white skin are so pleasing to the eyes for both ( males and females)

But we are talking about males here, and even women said it and they prefer it too the top tier models have milky white skin to very very light tan, taning is waste of time and energy and it will make your skindamaged and wrinkled as hell.
Fair skin or milky white skin>light tan or Very light brown > brown skin > black skin
Ex
View attachment 17639
View attachment 17640
View attachment 17641
View attachment 17642
View attachment 17644
View attachment 17645
They all have an orange ish glow from good vitamin content in the skin. Start supplementin vit a

They all have an orange ish glow from good vitamin content in the skin. Start supplementin vit a
That’s what my skin tone looks like I think the first picture of Alain felon is the closest to my skin tone

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Me too tbh. I get compliments a lot
All I need is blue eyes or light eyes and people will be worshiping me
Dark hair+light eyes+ milky white skin= is the goat, and its the best combo possible

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
All I need is blue eyes or light eyes and people will be worshiping me
Dark hair+light eyes+ milky white skin= is the goat, and its the best combo possible
Best pheno ever. Just like orb. With blue contacts i Literally go up 1-2 PSL points.

View attachment 17690
Bad pic but u get the point
You always seemed to me pretty much paler than those guys in the first post. I know it from myself, cuz I am not pale, but I am unhealthy white skin lvl, but in some lightning my skin color is ok.

You always seemed to me pretty much paler than those guys in the first post. I know it from myself, cuz I am not pale, but I am unhealthy white skin lvl, but in some lightning my skin color is ok.
It's tough for me cuz I live in a place where during the winter we get like zero sunlight

• +1
It's tough for me cuz I live in a place where during the winter we get like zero sunlight
I think a perfect mix is supplements for glow, diet and some sun exposure, yes. But its for black and dark brown hairs, dunno about others.

I think a perfect mix is supplements for glow, diet and some sun exposure, yes. But its for black and dark brown hairs, dunno about others.
I have glow just need a bit darker skin (tan)

• +1
Same pheno here. Milky white skin, dark hair, Caucasian European :) but live in US

Only on women, men look like faggots that way. Also, none of those guys are actually milky white, only Ian Somerhalder and it's not even his natural color. My ex-oneitis had milky white skin, grey-blue eyes and dark brown hair. Fuaaaaaaaaaark.

• Woah
Reactions: Roge
Olive skin is ideal for white males

im too pale

olive skin with green eyes and light brown hair is all you need

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and dogtown
olive skin with green eyes and light brown hair is all you need
Nah dark hair and light eyes with milky skin tone

Best pheno ever. Just like orb. With blue contacts i Literally go up 1-2 PSL points.

Yo I've always figured I'm North Atlantid, being basically entirely ethnically Irish and all, but are green eyes like mine considered light eyes?

20190205 121935

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and kobecel
Only if you have light eyes and dark hair.
I have light eyes and relatively "bright" hair, so my milky white skin doesn't work as well.
I hate being a ghost, i dont even go outside flipping english weather, Cant wait for spring / summer so i can leave the house
Winter is the best time of the year.
You don't have to deal with normies being outside when you wander out of your cave, during summer I only go outside at night.

Also, I sleep much better in a cold room, can barely sleep in the summer.

Last edited:
Pale skin isn’t good. I look like a rotting corpse tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and dodt
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Deleted member 656
Milky white skin is feminine. Having a Mediterranean tan is top tier

• +1
Yo I've always figured I'm North Atlantid, being basically entirely ethnically Irish and all, but are green eyes like mine considered light eyes?

View attachment 17817
Omg hot you textbook north Atlantid best phenotype ever go out and get all the girls man you have great genes need to spread

Omg hot you textbook north Atlantid best phenotype ever go out and get all the girls man you have great genes need to spread

Ahah thanks man but I'm not into slaying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back