Minoxidil for eyebrows?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Does it make them grow thicker,just like your hair?

@Felix97 sir it's another one

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
should be since it works for beard and it's a common side effect for people who use it on their scalp

It destroys collagen production so it's not worth it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I've done it, it works. Castor oil doesn't do shit, go with minoxidil. I didn't notice any side-effects tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Yes. It said on @Felix97 eyebrow thread

I don't think. (only use a coconut oil + vaseline + olive oil = grow faster)

There are a bunch of people that experienced using coconut oil and said it even made their hair fall out

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Does it make them grow thicker,just like your hair?
minoxidil on my eyebrows made them grow thicker and expander their pattern. they are growing extremely fast, I will post my before and after pics.

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 4416, Alexanderr and 2 others
minoxidil on my eyebrows made them grow thicker and expander their pattern. they are growing extremely fast, I will post my before and after pics.

Pls post progress bro.

That sounds like a terrible idea

post your wrinkels as well tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Last edited:
post your wrinkels as well tbh

Haha just lmao at these incel copers. The side effects of minoxidil are overexaggerated just like most shit. Minox doesn't even require a prescription. I've seen 0 sideffects at all. You're just mad because you have bushy brows but your entire face is fucking recessed.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Haha just lmao at these incel copers. The side effects of minoxidil are overexaggerated just like most shit. Minox doesn't even require a prescription. I've seen 0 sideffects at all. You're just mad because you have bushy brows but your entire face is fucking recessed.

>The side effects of minoxidil are overexaggerated just like most shit. Minox doesn't even require a prescription.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2826267

>You're just mad because you have bushy brows but your entire face is fucking recessed
Cope
Rather thin brows than wrinkles or a decrease of my collagen production

>I've seen 0 sideffects at all.

It depends on the person boyo. You're lucky then but you still can see side effects soon, can take years tho

Last edited:
>The side effects of minoxidil are overexaggerated just like most shit. Minox doesn't even require a prescription.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2826267

>You're just mad because you have bushy brows but your entire face is fucking recessed
Cope
095329699f42eb102fc12be837e8151c.png

Rather thin brows than wrinkles or a decrease of my collagen production

>I've seen 0 sideffects at all.

It depends on the person boyo. You're lucky then but you still can see side effects soon, can take years tho
Whatever, still cope. There's ways to increase collagen production if needed.

I won't be using it for years man. When you're using it for eyebrows or for your beard most of the hair growth is usually permanent unlike for the scalp. Vellus hair turns into terminal hair and stays that way. The length of the hair hair follicle will of course go back to normal though.

Whatever, still cope. There's ways to increase collagen production if needed.

I won't be using it for years man. When you're using it for eyebrows or for your beard most of the hair growth is usually permanent unlike for the scalp. Vellus hair turns into terminal hair and stays that way. The length of the hair hair follicle will of course go back to normal though.

Whatever,I give it a try lol

Pls post progress bro.
I will do it as soon as I can. I fucking love my new tiny eyebrow hair because I'm reshaping my feminine arched eyebrows into slayer long straight eyebrows

what about Latisse for eyebrows?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Personally, Minox work like wonder for my eyebrows and I don't notice any side effects.

If it wasn’t for @Lifeisgood72 eternally traumatizing me with his minoxidil side effects stories... I would’ve hopped on it a long time ago in order to improve my eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 656
How do you Apple it? We only got it in like a Spray bottle and Shampoo
I use foam. Liquid version dried my skin a bit so I guess that would be a side effect but the foam doesn't dry my skin

I use foam. Liquid version dried my skin a bit so I guess that would be a side effect but the foam doesn't dry my skin
So you massage it in then ? And how often do you apply it ?

• Love it
Reactions: Almu
My collagen has barely been affected just wash your face at least twice a day and moisturize. Apply minox twice a day. This is what I do had no sides. Only 1.5 months in and I've got new hair growth even lower. I'm going for as low set as I can

• Love it
Reactions: Almu
If it wasn’t for @Lifeisgood72 eternally traumatizing me with his minoxidil side effects stories... I would’ve hopped on it a long time ago in order to improve my eyebrows.
Better off with peptide-based serums than minoxidil when it comes to eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Alexanderr
Better off with peptide-based serums than minoxidil when it comes to eyebrows.
Which peptides-based serums would you recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth