how to grow thicker and darker eyebrows

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , ugly ass sub5
1. use minoxydil or a hair growth serume on your eyebrows , this is pretty obvious but some people dont do it
2. stop overtrimming your eyebrows, this is obvious aswell do trim your eyebrows but dont overdo it
3.make them darker , this will create the impression that they are thicker , i recommend using some sort of hair dye
4. get higher testosterone ,this will cause your eyebrows to be bushier and more prominent
5. use oils such as castor oils,rosemary,coconut this will help grow your eyebrows
6. you actually need to wash your eyebrows aswell,use a natural shampoo with lots of oils this will cause your eyebrows to look more sleek,polished and dark.
7.pubertymaxx,if your young your eyebrows are gonna be less prominent so just wait
8. drink milk ,take vitamin supplements not only does this boost your height but will increase test causing your eyebrows to be darker
9. if this doesnt work ropemaxx asap:feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Jeww
how do yall even get hands on minoxidil, if i got it my mom would call me out for being fag and throw it in trash

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy, bleachmaxxer69, CarrotMaxxer and 3 others
oral minox

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lebronjames23, Jeww, Sprinkles and 1 other person
how do yall even get hands on minoxidil, if i got it my mom would call me out for being fag and throw it in trash
order it on amazon or some other website and hide it or explain what your trying to do and how your doing it to get girls

order it on amazon or some other website and hide it or explain what your trying to do and how your doing it to get girls
amazon shipping to non-eu, eastern european country will cost x5 the product

be indian (not hard in this forum)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grimy and LooksThinker
i have the same problem but i got mine at my local pharmacy if u have one close to you ask if you can get 5% and pay cash

thx for the water i was thirsty

1st one is enough you dont wanna waste time doin g the rest