HOW I IMPROVED MY EYE AREA BY 4 POINTS (softmaxxing) W/ pics

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
This is how I improved my eye area, every step explained in detail.
I know this is advice that is already known with a lot of ppl, I just have never seen it all put together in a thread about eye area improvement, hence a huge thread with every possible way in which to improve your eyes.

1 genetics
(are cruel but bare with me)

The shape of your eyes is genetic, if you have eyes that bulge or eyes that are big asf and I mean BIG BIG I'm sorry to say this but it's over. If your canthal tilt is brutally negative, over.
There's no easy way of saying this but you got to have a base to work with.
I have almond shaped eyes that are slightly positive so I had a good base to work with.
I'm not saying that if they look bad now, you will never get prettier eyes. NO, everyone can improve their eye area to a certain degree.

2 UEE (squinting and frowning)
I had quite a lot of UEE when I first started 'looksmaxxing', my eyes were not perfect at all and they looked dead asf.

What I did first, every morning I rolled an ice cube right above my eyes as it is speculated that icey temperatures can increase fat pads. I am not entirely sure if this made a difference but I would guess it did.

Then, this is where consistency and commitment comes into play. try it for yourself, if you frown your fat pads above your eyes will be brought slightly down. and if you squint you can also reduce UEE a little bit + improve under eye area.

What I did for a long time is frown and squint, in the beginning it looked autistic asf since it wasn't a natural position for my eyes. After some time passed my eyes were becoming more and more comfortable in this position and I started doing it unconsciously. The hard part is holding the position even when talking w/ people.
Some of you may call it frauding (no) but since it has become natural for my eyes, it's not frauding anymore. :feelsohh:

This pic is what my eye area used to look like (don't forget I was still subhuman then. Fat, ginger beard, fucked eyebrows, ... Also the bald head is a filter)

428992562_713122944179803_1962918926037809264_n.jpg

3 EYEBROWS, EYEBROWS, EYEBROWS EYEBROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (most important)

The eyebrows is the one thing that made my eye area go from normie to I would say HTN.
Eyebrows are important, they make or break your face.
I have very light features as you can see on the pic, my eyebrows were light asf, way too bushy and too thick.

I started trimming them into a shape I like, which reduced the bushyness and thickness.
The next thing I did was dye them.
Don't make my mistake and dye them dark brown with a permanent kit (I recommend syoss dye because it stays for a couple of weeks) I dyed them black and the first 5 days they were fucked. look at the picture, it didn't fit with my features. After a week they lost some colour and started looking really good.
It still looks fucked but read this : ''''Next week I will dye my eyebrows dark brown aswell as my hair so that should fix the overall colouring of my face since my eyes are light blue.''''''
If you suffer from eyebrows that are the opposite of thick I would recommend putting rosemary and castor oil in them to make them appear a little thicker
Eventually, if you find an eyebrow shape that fits your face, is dense, thick and healthy-looking, stick with it forever.

428925867_2048442385554204_2904488032273317548_n.jpg
430247171_416656050746252_8094724648180569373_n.jpg
Eyebrows before and after dye (as you can see, black was the wrong choice JFL)

4 OVERALL COLOURING OF THE FACE

The colours of your face should all melt together and look proportionate. This was my biggest failo out of my whole face.
My skin was red because of using tret (don't recommend) my hair and eyebrows were too light aswell as my eyelashes.

I fixed the colour of my skin by eating a healthy diet and stopping tret, which also healed all acne thank god. I'm still pale asf but it could work with vampire colouring yk what I'm saying.

My colouring now is still a little messed up as you will see at the end results. Next week I will dye my eyebrows dark brown aswell as my hair so that should fix the overall colouring of my face since my eyes are light blue.

5 UNDEREYES
undereyes is the most complicated area out of all them.
I mainly fixed my undereye area by gaining a little more fat while still staying relatively bloated and lean. By squinting as we have already talked about, your undereyes will also be conditioned to pull up a little more and not be so death tier.
TLDR : EYEBROWS EYEBROWS EYEBROWS, SQUINT AND FROWN NOW PAPI.
(((((((((((((((MY EYES ARE STILL NOT PERFECT, FAR FROM IT. I still need to find the right eyebrow shape and dye my hair and eyebrows completely.))))))))))))))))
This is what my eyes look like now :
As you can see, they look relaxed even though I'm 'squinting'.
I mastered frauding so much I made it natural JFL. The darker eyebrows accentuate my eyes better and make them look more harmonious. my undereyes are also not death tier anymore since the '''squinting'''. Now they fit my harmony and I have gotten a lot of compliments from girls lately saying that my eyes are beautiful and very intense so I must be doing something right.

slightly opened (not natural) ///// relaxed, ignore the dicksexual filter ples ////// also relaxed but more accurate since lens distortion
430311522_1094236201816327_257036427238630517_n.jpg
430302015_1094167541800551_5379169351800999063_n.jpg
430233725_1866893973724265_2532409704417003111_n.jpg

I'm out, hope you fuckers genuinely read this because eye areas CAN DEFINETELY be improved by softmaxxing in contrary to what is most commonly believed.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, john788, totallynotnash and 31 others
if there can be any improvements made on this thread, tell me and I'll change it

I've done the same thing

yet people still say it's cope

note* eyebrows only look like shit because the lighting

attachment is the before

Attachments

• shit eye area.jpg
    shit eye area.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, PickleTheSlayer, VisualStacks and 10 others
Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, |Daddy_Zygos|, yen and 6 others
I know this is advice that is already known with a lot of ppl, I just have never seen it all put together in a thread about eye area improvement, hence a huge thread with every possible way in which to improve your eyes.

1 genetics

The shape of your eyes is genetic, if you have eyes that bulge or eyes that are big asf and I mean BIG BIG I'm sorry to say this but it's over. If your canthal tilt is brutally negative, over.
I have almond shaped eyes that are slightly positive so I had a good base to work with.
I'm not saying that if they look bad now, you will never get prettier eyes. NO, everyone can improve their eye area to a certain degree.

I had quite a lot of UEE when I first started 'looksmaxxing', my eyes were not perfect at all and they looked dead asf.

What I did first, every morning I rolled an ice cube right above my eyes as it is speculated that icey temperatures can increase fat pads. I am not entirely sure if this made a difference but I would guess it did.

Then, this is where consistency and commitment comes into play. try it for yourself, if you frown your fat pads above your eyes will be brought slightly down. and if you squint you can also reduce UEE a little bit + improve under eye area.

What I did for a long time is frown and squint, in the beginning it looked autistic asf since it wasn't a natural position for my eyes. After some time passed my eyes were becoming more and more comfortable in this position and I started doing it unconsciously. The hard part is holding the position even when talking w/ people.
Some of you may call it frauding (no) but since it has become natural for my eyes, it's not frauding anymore. :feelsohh:

This pic is what my eye area used to look like (don't forget I was still subhuman then. Fat, ginger beard, fucked eyebrows, ... Also the bald head is a filter)

The eyebrows is the one thing that made my eye area go from normie to I would say HTN.
I have very light features as you can see on the pic, my eyebrows were light asf, way too bushy and too thick.

I started trimming them into a shape I like, which reduced the bushyness and thickness.
Don't make my mistake and dye them dark brown with a permanent kit (I recommend syoss dye because it stays for a couple of weeks) I dyed them black and the first 5 days they were fucked. look at the picture, it didn't fit with my features. After a week they lost some colour and started looking really good.
It still looks fucked but read this : ''''Next week I will dye my eyebrows dark brown aswell as my hair so that should fix the overall colouring of my face since my eyes are light blue.''''''
If you suffer from eyebrows that are the opposite of thick I would recommend putting rosemary and castor oil in them to make them appear a little thicker
Eventually, if you find an eyebrow shape that fits your face, is dense, thick and healthy-looking, stick with it forever.

The colours of your face should all melt together and look proportionate. This was my biggest failo out of my whole face.
My skin was red because of using tret (don't recommend) my hair and eyebrows were too light aswell as my eyelashes.

I fixed the colour of my skin by eating a healthy diet and stopping tret, which also healed all acne thank god. I'm still pale asf but it could work with vampire colouring yk what I'm saying.

My colouring now is still a little messed up as you will see at the end results. Next week I will dye my eyebrows dark brown aswell as my hair so that should fix the overall colouring of my face since my eyes are light blue.

5 UNDEREYES
I mainly fixed my undereye area by gaining a little more fat while still staying relatively bloated and lean. By squinting as we have already talked about, your undereyes will also be conditioned to pull up a little more and not be so death tier.
(((((((((((((((MY EYES ARE STILL NOT PERFECT, FAR FROM IT. I still need to find the right eyebrow shape and dye my hair and eyebrows completely.))))))))))))))))
I mastered frauding so much I made it natural JFL. The darker eyebrows accentuate my eyes better and make them look more harmonious. my undereyes are also not death tier anymore since the '''squinting'''. Now they fit my harmony and I have gotten a lot of compliments from girls lately saying that my eyes are beautiful and very intense so I must be doing something right.

slightly opened (not natural) ///// relaxed, ignore the dicksexual filter ples ////// also relaxed but more accurate since lens distortion

I'm out, hope you fuckers genuinely read this because eye areas CAN DEFINETELY be improved by softmaxxing in contrary to what is most commonly believed.
if icing your eyes adds fat pads wouldnt icing your face in general do the same?

• +1
Reactions: ALP, workingondying and PsychoDsk
I fraud 24/7 I look nice

• Love it
if icing your eyes adds fat pads wouldnt icing your face in general do the same?
In theory, I would say so. I don’t ice my face so I can’t give you my opinion or a definitive yes or no

what color do u dye ur brows now

• +1
Great thread bro

• Love it
Dyeing makes ur brow hair fall out bro

• +1
Also dyeing is full of chemicals bro that shi thins out hair

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and PsychoDsk
what color do u dye ur brows now
They’re still black from when I dyed them 2 weeks ago, next week I will dye my hair dark brown aswell as my hair so they’ll look more harmonious

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
A technique I've found to work with squinting is to hold ur undereye and push it down(for resistance) and then squint hard, even after doing this for 10 seconds and holding it, looks way more natural and better than regular squinting.

This may not work for all, but this type of squinting makes it look better, I just do this time to time
and hold it the rest.

• +1
Reactions: circustoairmissile, future_mogger, 97baHater and 1 other person
Nice Improvement

• Love it
They’re still black from when I dyed them 2 weeks ago, next week I will dye my hair dark brown aswell as my hair so they’ll look more harmonious
i’m trying to decide between medium and dark brown. worried dark might look too uncanny with my blonde hair but think i’m going to try it anyways

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and dragomaxxer
i’m trying to decide between medium and dark brown. worried dark might look too uncanny with my blonde hair but think i’m going to try it anyways
just do it trust me, after a week it won't be dark dark and they'll look better for a longer time period.
When I dyed them black they were cucked as you can see on that pic but after a week they look a lot better and not so BLACK anymore

tldr : you permasquint

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|

1 genetics

5 UNDEREYES

larping htn. dnr

1 genetics

5 UNDEREYES

isnt getting lean supposed to help? Were you to lean?

Yeah in pics you have control and can adjust, irl you are walking out like this

• JFL
Reactions: AryanChadification, coispet, Navnith and 1 other person
I tried

Attachments

• 1708972741-20240226-193840.jpg
    1708972741-20240226-193840.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 0

1 genetics

5 UNDEREYES

ur right the frowning/squinting becomes muscle memory and u do it without realising similiar to tongue posture and mewing

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and PsychoDsk

1 genetics

5 UNDEREYES
(((((((((((((((MY EYES ARE STILL NOT PERFECT, FAR FROM IT. I still need to find the right eyebrow shape and dye my hair and eyebrows completely.))))))))))))))))l

Your thick brows extenuate the narrow ipd, I'd make them thinner, vertically, so they aren't as thick.

I have pretty similar eye area and color but im indian, curtains/perm to hide ipd are ideal, learn to style a middle part, it's not hard

Your thick brows extenuate the narrow ipd, I'd make them thinner, vertically, so they aren't as thick.

I have pretty similar eye area and color but im indian, curtains/perm to hide ipd are ideal, learn to style a middle part, it's not hard
my face is just wide asf, I have a fwhr of 2 so if my ipd would be wider it would look weird

1 genetics

5 UNDEREYES

From 30yo to 18yo

• JFL
squinting develops the muscles, I did it as well and it works

• +1
Reactions: CrackyLolra and PsychoDsk
Fr, ppl were saying I looked like I was 30 back then jfl
.orgs iq is rapidly declining, there's no way they can't see the obvious editing... JFL

does this work after 25

looks good

• Hmm...
Reactions: Axii
you give me hope buddy boyo. onmw to squintmaxx and frowning.

• +1
Damn how did I miss this thread.
REMEMBER TO TAG ME NEXT TIME OR I WILL CUT YOUR DICK IN HALF

• Love it
another gl retard
no amount of cold exposure causes fat pads
the immideate