Mixed race accountant accused of mowing down California doctor, 58, while saying 'white privilege' slurs wrote rambling posts about ethnicity and rel

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert

Mixed race accountant accused of mowing down California doctor, 58, while saying 'white privilege' slurs wrote rambling posts about ethnicity and religion - claiming 'there is no higher race' and blasting 'grudges, malice, separation and hate'

Mixed race accountant accused of killing California doctor, 58, wrote rambling posts about
Mammone was knocked off his bike on the Pacific Coast Highway on Wednesday, with the driver of the car getting out and stabbing him to death while yelling about 'white privilege', ABC reported. Smith, 39, an accountant from Long Beach, appeared in court on Friday charged with murder. Prosecutors allege Smith drove through a red light around 3pm and hit Mammone. He then got out of his white Lexus and walked over to the doctor, drew a knife and stabbed him to death. On Facebook, Smith wrote about being mixed race, and posted lengthy musings about ethnicity and religion. 'I was born of black and white, then had the lucky chance of growing the first 12 years with my black family, and the following 6 with white,' he wrote. 'I am mixed, and I find races petty.' Smith railed against the 'grudges, malice, separation, hate' he felt were directed at people for their race, noting: 'It really holds you back.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back