Mk677 at 17?

crusadermila6969

crusadermila6969

Iron
Im 17 rn turnning 18 in 7months. Im 5'8 tn and skinny with not narrow but not wide clavicles. My doctor said that growth plates in my wrists are closed but plates in legs are prolly still open. Im trynna maxximize my height potential cuz my parents are both still taller than me and all my relativer are rlly tall. Basiclly im wanting to hopp on mk677 but i want some advices on using it at 17 to lower side effects and maxximize height growth,clavicle growth and bone density.

Im 17 rn turnning 18 in 7months. Im 5'8 tn and skinny with not narrow but not wide clavicles. My doctor said that growth plates in my wrists are closed but plates in legs are prolly still open. Im trynna maxximize my height potential cuz my parents are both still taller than me and all my relativer are rlly tall. Basiclly im wanting to hopp on mk677 but i want some advices on using it at 17 to lower side effects and maxximize height growth,clavicle growth and bone density.
IMG 9752

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, sub5c3l, tigrxs and 1 other person
MK won't be enough for you to grow significantly.
You have to get a proper X-ray as fast as possible, if your growth plates are still open, waste no time and hop on an AI.
If you're sure, your plates are still open, waste no time and buy Aromasin today, it's not that expensive. Use the source brainlabz.
Till it's there, you have time to do more in-depth research.

Instead of MK, I recommend you look into HGH or other growth-inducing peptides (y)

MK won't be enough for you to grow significantly.
You have to get a proper X-ray as fast as possible, if your growth plates are still open, waste no time and hop on an AI.
If you're sure, your plates are still open, waste no time and buy Aromasin today, it's not that expensive. Use the source brainlabz.
Till it's there, you have time to do more in-depth research.

Instead of MK, I recommend you look into HGH or other growth-inducing peptides (y)

What are side effects of aromasin and how much should i take it?

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
you need the leg xray honestly, theres a lot of conflicting knowledge about what growth plates close first, people here seem to think that the wrists close first, i think because of this picture attached. but i read a study that ON AVERAGE(i think some people are different idk) growth plates close in an ascending order, so feet bones to ankles - knees - femur - wrist - bla bla bla - clavicle https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...of complete,distal radius, in ascending order.

Attachments

• 1713479198671.jpeg
    1713479198671.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
I heard it cope

take every roid you can get your hands pn

Cycled it for a year, 0 side effects other than i had to consume 4k calories a day, grew 3 inches.

Mk is easily becoming/is already and has been for a while, org's oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
nah its over for you sorry