Model diets should be the defacto looksmaxxing diet.

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Kraken

A few observations of the diets of models:
  • They practice caloric restriction.
  • They are not carnivores or eat excessive amounts of animal protein.
  • They eat a lot of plants and vegetables
  • They rarely eat processed foods.
  • They drink lots of water.
  • They sometimes use protein powder (this is low IQ since protein powders are essentially concentrated milk powder which essentially increases the amount of toxins and heavy metals per serving compared to just drinking milk.)
  • They consume lots of dietary fibre
These tenants make moggers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BongMog, becomingnearperfect and 9 others
so eat healthy, only water, and drink a glass a milk every night? ive been doing this lmao

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and BongMog
so eat healthy, only water, and drink a glass a milk every night? ive been doing this lmao
There's a lot of freedom when it comes to eat like a model but this is correct.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Low carbs and Whole Foods mog foods with high glycemic load make you dumber lol bc of carb crash not to mention the water attention

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 28916 and 1 other person
Low carbs and Whole Foods mog foods with high glycemic load make you dumber lol bc of carb crash not to mention the water attention
Im not sure about keto diets. As long as your not overeating refined carbs you should be fine and don't need to stop eating them.

There's a lot of freedom when it comes to eat like a model but this is correct.
nah i dont care, they just set me back. im peeking at model maxxing rn. i only eat 2 meals a day while being in a calorie deficit for cutting down the body fat%. modelmaxxing is soo fun!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Xangsane, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
I dont have any allergies or intoleranced but i do get bloated on animal proteins and whey proteins too tbh. Talking bout farting from them. Dont know how to get my daily protein in though

Im not sure about keto diets. As long as your not overeating refined carbs you should be fine and don't need to stop eating them
I only eat complex carbs, vegetables, beans etc

I dont have any allergies or intoleranced but i do get bloated on animal proteins and whey proteins too tbh. Talking bout farting from them. Dont know how to get my daily protein in though
There's protein in plants it's just less bioavailable than animal protein, by around 20% less which isn't a lot.

There's protein in plants it's just less bioavailable than animal protein, by around 20% less which isn't a lot.
Bro I need to get around 140g of proteins a day, I have to eat other food too. Other wise the whole sense of debloating by eating plants will fail because i will inevidently bloat myself just by the increased volume of food I have to eat to achieve like 2500 calories a day

Bro I need to get around 140g of proteins a day, I have to eat other food too. Other wise the whole sense of debloating by eating plants will fail because i will inevidently bloat myself just by the increased volume of food I have to eat to achieve like 2500 calories a day
Yeah its best if you eat part animal protein, part plant protein in order to reach your protein needs.

• +1
Reactions: audimax and autistic_tendencies
These people don't know anything special about diets. Just eat a healthy, balanced diet of whole foods. Don't do any extremist types of diets (carnivore, vegan, etc.). Sleep and exercise. Not complicated.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Sexually Disabled
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
The carnivore diet is cucking looksmaxxers. Im sure people only say its legit to cuck greycels.
eating a lot of animal based food ≠ carnivore

carnivore is only for people with severe immune problems

eating a lot of animal based food ≠ carnivore

carnivore is only for people with severe immune problems
eating excess animal products makes you biologically age faster tho, that's why I do not recommend it.

They increase growth factors such as IGF-1 and HGH which speed up the life cycles of a cell and increase mutation rates.
i don’t think the effect is that significant, our hunter gatherer ancestors lived to 65-70 (the average lifespan is lower because it doesn’t account for infant mortality/babies not living very long because of the harsh conditions they lived in) and 65-70 is pretty similar to the modern humans life span, and they had 0 healthcare or medical knowledge on anything.

the majority of their diet was animal product, they had no tooth decay, had wide robust jaws and palates, no modern diseases like diabetes and cancer

• +1
Reactions: Lucid and efidescontinuado
caloric deficit > diet

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
They increase growth factors such as IGF-1 and HGH which speed up the life cycles of a cell and increase mutation rates.
i don’t think the effect is that significant, our hunter gatherer ancestors lived to 65-70 (the average lifespan is lower because it doesn’t account for infant mortality/babies not living very long because of the harsh conditions they lived in) and 65-70 is pretty similar to the modern humans life span, and they had 0 healthcare or medical knowledge on anything.

the majority of their diet was animal product, they had no tooth decay, had wide robust jaws and palates, no modern diseases like diabetes and cancer
Hong Kong eats tons of meat and they have one of the highest life expectancies in the world.

Hong Kong eats tons of meat and they have one of the highest life expectancies in the world.
and india where they eat the least meat...well you know how that is going

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
they eat a plant based diet. Only like 25% is animal products.

they eat a plant based diet. Only like 25% is animal products.
And Americans eat mostly plant based but they have shit health. Where is the studies showing animal based leads to early death? I’d love to see it if it exists.

@dimorphism @twilight

• +1
Reactions: twilight and dimorphism
And Americans eat mostly plant based but they have shit health. Where is the studies showing animal based leads to early death? I’d love to see it if it exists.

@dimorphism @twilight
The American diet is hyper processed and is deficient in many nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
The American diet is hyper processed and is deficient in many nutrients.
So are many plant based diets. Animal foods are way more nutrient dense.
I’d like to see the methodology on this study. This article said nothing about the methodology they used.

Last edited:
this diet will not reshape your incel bones

On top of that, Harvard also claims saturated fat is unhealthy and polyunsaturated fats are better, do you believe that?
Yes.

Attachments

• 161ECB94-9468-4148-815E-2EBAA10D7FB8.png
    161ECB94-9468-4148-815E-2EBAA10D7FB8.png
    225.8 KB · Views: 0
Lmao “saturated fat is bad” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: @dimorphism @JosefMengelecel
he literally thinks eating the foods our ancestors thrived on is bad for you, beyond saving

Lmao “saturated fat is bad” :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: @dimorphism @JosefMengelecel
You do understand that people who say that saturated fat are experts who have spent their whole life researching nutrition topics, who have more money and resources to figure out the truth than you and are more numerous than you. What have you discovered that override these expert opinions? Bearing in mind that these experts read the latest science articles related to their field every week, and have done so for years on end.

You do understand that people who say that saturated fat are experts who have spent their whole life researching nutrition topics, who have more money and resources to figure out the truth than you and are more numerous than you. What have you discovered that override these expert opinions? Bearing in mind that these experts read the latest science articles related to their field every week, and have done so for years on end.
This is literally an appeal to authority, and there are plenty of nutritionists that say saturated fat is good.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
your right bhai, saturated fat which is resistant to oxidative damage and stress is bad for you, plant based meat is way better with lots of heart healthy canola oil and protein from cockroaches

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin

• They sometimes use protein powder (this is low IQ since protein powders are essentially concentrated milk powder which essentially increases the amount of toxins and heavy metals per serving compared to just drinking milk.)

I do this

Models are expendable. That industry squeezes all the juices out of them and throws them out when they're old.

• +1
Reactions: User49
One of the dumbest posts i’ve ever seen.
Models have a bone structure that non of us have that’s why they’re allowed to starvemax.

low carbs for overweight/maintained weight niggas not anorexic niggas cuz carbs is literally energy and they need it

+ complex carbs > simple carbs

just eat like a starving brazilian to turn into a 70 kg hormoneless twink

ideal to attract jewish model agency directors

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Models have a bone structure that non of us have that’s why they’re allowed to starvemax.
most have a high metabolism + eat healthy foods and nothing processed. You don't need to starvemaxx to look like a model; look at Gandy and Hernan Drago

Gandy

3563269_1690897159490.png

Drago
All male models avoid simple carbs, do lots of cardio, avoid sodium, supplement potassium (or eat a shit ton of bananas), avoid bad sugar and fats, consume lots of protein, sleep on time, etc.

+ you'll notice it gets increasingly difficult to starvemaxx as you get older + it's easier to get fat, which is why you should have a balanced and healthy diet. i eat like 3-4k cals per day and I'm skinny asf, after I'm done bulking and cut I'll still be eating maintenance cals + cardio

Gandy and Hernan can't achieve that physique with starvemaxxing even on anabolic steroids

Attachments

• 1690897159490.png
    1690897159490.png
    638.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
they are kike doctors who are mostly on a vegan diet, vegans cant get saturated fat so of course they are gonna say that. you dont need to be a genius to look back at human history and see that our diet before agricultural revolution was high in meat and saturated fat, polyunsaturated fats are a new thing and it just so happens they were created right before the time where heart disease and processed foods became common almost everywhere

This is literally an appeal to authority, and there are plenty of nutritionists that say saturated fat is good.
I have explained why appeal to authority is logical in this situation. I am not convinced with your counterargument since the general consensus is that saturated fats are unhealthy. Of course there going to be some people that disagree since the human body is so complex, people are going to react different due to different variables, however just because there are a few outliers this doesn't mean this effect carries over to the average. The general consensus is that saturated fats are unhealthy.

To put it another way, saturated fats are like alcohol. One beer won't kill you but the more you drink the more health issues you are going to expose your body too.
your right bhai, saturated fat which is resistant to oxidative damage and stress is bad for you, plant based meat is way better with lots of heart healthy canola oil and protein from cockroaches
You do understand that 1 in 5 people will die of heart disease in the US. It has been shown that there is a correlation between saturated fat consumption and heart disuse. Therefore decreasing the amount of saturated fat you eat will decrease the chance of you dying of heart disease.

Also if you read the OP, I advocate for eating less meat not no meat.

Leanmaxxing is one of the most effective looksmaxxes that we know of. Just because it might not work for your or me, there are incels who are hiding chad bone structures under pounds of fat.

all of them eat like a normal person and blast skin safe gear lmao if you’re falling for that bullshit

I have explained why appeal to authority is logical in this situation. I am not convinced with your counterargument since the general consensus is that saturated fats are unhealthy. Of course there going to be some people that disagree since the human body is so complex, people are going to react different due to different variables, however just because there are a few outliers this doesn't mean this effect carries over to the average. The general consensus is that saturated fats are unhealthy.
General consensus does not mean it’s true. Many of these studies are funded by pharmaceutical companies that want your money so they deliberately get studies that have the results they want. Ancel Keys in the 1970s actually was the one who pushed this narrative that sarurated fat was bad and he used shit studies to “prove” it.
To put it another way, saturated fats are like alcohol. One beer won't kill you but the more you drink the more health issues you are going to expose your body too.
No, absolutely not. Saturated fats are in no way comparable to alcohol.
You do understand that 1 in 5 people will die of heart disease in the US. It has been shown that there is a correlation between saturated fat consumption and heart disuse. Therefore decreasing the amount of saturated fat you eat will decrease the chance of you dying of heart disease.
Correlation =/= causation. Come on now don’t tell me you’re this stupid.

General consensus does not mean it’s true. Many of these studies are funded by pharmaceutical companies that want your money so they deliberately get studies that have the results they want. Ancel Keys in the 1970s actually was the one who pushed this narrative that sarurated fat was bad and he used shit studies to “prove” it.
How do pharmaceutical companies make money by telling people to make dietary and lifestyle changes? I don't see a clear profit motive.
No, absolutely not. Saturated fats are in no way comparable to alcohol.
This isn't true.
Correlation =/= causation. Come on now don’t tell me you’re this stupid.
This is a false equivalence.