D

Deleted member 32485

Kraken

@BrahminBoss

htb but ltb to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Is it the folate deficiency?
autism is a form of cerebral folate deficiency, most often cause by bovine milk autoimmunity. Because antifolate receptor antibodies both predictably and reliably lead to an elevation in cerebral homocysteine—and a decrease in dNA synthesis, myelination, tetrahydrobiopterin, and acetylcholine in same—the neurological sequelae could be expected to advance with age. This fact alone could probably explain it, yet autistics are also vulnerable to the consequences derived from social incapacitation and disenfranchisement concomitant with cerebral folate deficiency. It most societies: this often translates into a lower income, more accidents, and less-than-appropriate lifestyle choices.

• +1
Reactions: Bzz and Deleted member 32485
autism is a form of cerebral folate deficiency, most often cause by bovine milk autoimmunity. Because antifolate receptor antibodies both predictably and reliably lead to an elevation in cerebral homocysteine—and a decrease in dNA synthesis, myelination, tetrahydrobiopterin, and acetylcholine in same—the neurological sequelae could be expected to advance with age. This fact alone could probably explain it, yet autistics are also vulnerable to the consequences derived from social incapacitation and disenfranchisement concomitant with cerebral folate deficiency. It most societies: this often translates into a lower income, more accidents, and less-than-appropriate lifestyle choices.
I am pale and diagnosed autistic...

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
wtf, it's not a men?

• JFL
wtf, it's not a men?
I think she's a biological woman, not sure. Definitely on the androgynous side though.

has the autism look, unfortunate

• +1
Do you have the MTHFR mutation?

looks like a male tbh

• +1
Is there a higher chance your children are autistic if the mother has it?
Im not sure.. but its good for everyone to reduce homocysteine to absolute 0 and there are many ways to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Im not sure.. but its good for everyone to reduce homocysteine to absolute 0 and there are many ways to do it.
Which ways do you recommend my Brahmin?

• +1
well I am literally autistic so I just don't see it. I am face blind to an extent and am poor at reading emotions.
forehead shape, hooding, general eye region looks oddly masculine and retarded

• +1
Which ways do you recommend my Brahmin?
methyl donors such as creatine can help, and pyridoxal can convert it into cysteine which is much less dangerous. That should be the first step as those are easy. Then you can get into stuff like tetrahydrofolate , Trimethylglycine,niacin, methylcobalamin etc. Using all 5 at once should be the quickest way. Eating less methionine in diet (avoiding muscle meats) for long term prophylaxis.

• +1
methyl donors such as creatine can help, and pyridoxal can convert it into cysteine which is much less dangerous. That should be the first step as those are easy. Then you can get into stuff like tetrahydrofolate , Trimethylglycine,niacin, methylcobalamin etc. Using all 5 at once should be the quickest way. Eating less methionine in diet (avoiding muscle meats) for long term prophylaxis.
i meant niacin if u dose the excess of others. DONT TAKE NIACIN when reducing homocysteine. Use it as a biweekly thing if you think youre adding too much methyl donors

• +1
@GabachoCopium she's got a spanish surname isn't that neat?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • Woah
Looks like that manlet spics future baby momma

• JFL
Looks like that manlet spics future baby momma
I know who you're talking about I think. Isn't she long-faced and blonde?

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
Depoot's looksmatch

• Hmm...

This look is crazy

• +1