103.8 KB · Views: 0
I mean theres a lot of normie/sub5 models soā€¦

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Blackgymmax, Chadeep and 2 others
get out tik tok mofo

• +1
Reactions: surfnoir and Av0nr
You should post a proper front and side profile pic for a rating, not some pics where your face is covered by some cream and hair. Spoiler but we need to see what you look like to evaluate your face

• +1
Reactions: surfnoir, DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 31931
You should post a proper front and side profile pic for a rating, not some pics where your face is covered by some cream and hair. Spoiler but we need to see what you look like to evaluate your facebu
You should post a proper front and side profile pic for a rating, not some pics where your face is covered by some cream and hair. Spoiler but we need to see what you look like to evaluate your face
i dont wannašŸ˜¾

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

why do you have dogshit all over your face?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and 0hMan
i dont wannašŸ˜¾
Understandable, if you ever want a rating post accurate representations of what you look like irl. Take it easy brotha

admit i mogged ušŸ˜­
I mean i am swollen af from surgery so yes, probably rn. When iā€™m fully softmaxxed and lean idk, need to see what you look like without covering your subhumanity with hair and creams.

When u also show ur face, ill do as well no point otherwise
šŸ˜­ dude is acting like he canā€™t see my beautiful ass faced plastered on his phone

but fr show me ur face or admit i mogged u next message better be that face younginšŸ˜­
I told u nigga, show ur fucking face ur hiding it in every photo and its for a reason

I told u nigga, show ur fucking face ur hiding it in every photo and its for a reason
just look at that jawline,u pray every night for thatšŸ˜­

I *just* accepted your account and you're already postmaxxing. Nice.

why would you post pictures that donā€™t even show your face properly to get rated????
You could rate him based on appeal if you take into account his style (fashion, haircut, facial hair (or lack thereof)).

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
 7gLlxIu 400x400

literally, this can be model material if the person signing you is delusional enough to think they can market u in some indian commercials.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and rand anon
i wanna be marketed

ur jaws recessed asf nice lip seal bro

Hey, you're a pretty good looking guy but you seem to want to improve yourself even further. Not an issue at all. I've compiled a list of surgeries you should do in order to improve your SMV:

• MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
  • Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : āˆ’10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesnā€™t narrow zygomas & doesnā€™t narrow zygomatic processes )
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : āˆ’25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & āˆ’2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Le Fort 1 Impaction : āˆ’5 mm face length
  • Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxillaā€“midface advancement
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bonesā€™ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • 15Āŗ Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
  • Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
  • Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
  • Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
  • Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
  • Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose ā†’ Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Lip Lift : āˆ’5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
  • Double Leg Lengthening with Tendon Release for Maximum Extension
  • Aggressive Clavicle Lengthening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Blackgymmax, aldhahrani and 4 others
My boy has 26 posts in one day