Models,celebs leanmaxxing

shieldzz

shieldzz

They are all using substances or drugs to get lean . Barret to get that skinny used either cocaine / aderall. and in worst case celebs like ariana grande are using tirzepatide or ozempic

get those drugs otherwise you will lose your mind from hunger

• +1
Reactions: vampyre and DoII
and? adderal is a mogger drug anyways it helps you in ever aspect in life you would be dumb not to take it,the secound i get diagnosed with adhd next month im gonna be on that shit

They are all using substances or drugs to get lean . Barret to get that skinny used either cocaine / aderall. and in worst case celebs like ariana grande are using tirzepatide or ozempic

apetite supressants maybe?

celebrities of that range probably dont have any problem with getting them withouth a medical prescription or anything similar

no dnp/clen??

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Drink straight black coffee, be mentally strong, don't need drugs.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mich, shieldzz and DoII
and? adderal is a mogger drug anyways it helps you in ever aspect in life you would be dumb not to take it,the secound i get diagnosed with adhd next month im gonna be on that shit
is it unhealthy? is it natty? and what are its benefits?

i know , i will order soon 100 more pills

• +1
Reactions: finn899
most celebs aren't much leaner than 15%.

• JFL
beside depression after withdrawal its worth it. You can water fast for days effortessly . you are basically a robot

no its not unhealthy adderal is fine with a healthy diet,it just boosts your thinking,makes you more nt and reduces hunger too and it makes your focus and overally brain speed faster

beside depression after withdrawal its worth it. You can water fast for days effortessly . you are basically a robot
but its still soo bad to rfast like that,only use it when eating like 1k calories a day any lower and your gonna do damage

but its still soo bad to rfast like that,only use it when eating like 1k calories a day any lower and your gonna do damage
i water fast 9 days with aderall . i took 90 mg a day ,i overdose that. i will take 30-60 mg from now

• +1
Reactions: finn899
i water fast 9 days with aderall . i took 90 mg a day ,i overdose that. i will take 30-60 mg from now
i never tried it yet,last week i tried to get it prescribed but the gp told me i need a adhd diagnoses which costs like 800 but my dad ordered an appointment so hopefully i can take it soon maybe 50 mg a day,btw its not how much adderal you take is the problem its just the fact that it blocks out neccesary warning signs if you starvemaxx,9 days water fast holy fuck,did you feel good after? and how was your hunger levels

Luckily that i don"t feel any hunger

• WTF
i never tried it yet,last week i tried to get it prescribed but the gp told me i need a adhd diagnoses which costs like 800 but my dad ordered an appointment so hopefully i can take it soon maybe 50 mg a day,btw its not how much adderal you take is the problem its just the fact that it blocks out neccesary warning signs if you starvemaxx,9 days water fast holy fuck,did you feel good after? and how was your hunger levels
i felt terrible after. I was on severe depression for 1 week , my hunger went as before after i ate my first meal . other side effects were during aderal was that my libido was so low,and even if you get erection you cant cum,or you can but extremely hard

Libido went back to normal after like 2 weeks

But overall for me was worth it,went from 65 kg to 62.6 kg in that time ( no water weight because i was still eating below 800 calories before everyday )

Gonna go on a "cycle" again but this time a lot smarter,30-60 mg a day and gonna eat 500 cals a day 60-70g of protein and i will do that for atleast 40 days in a row

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer