Modern Society is a Failed Experiment for Most Ordinary People

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Some videos I’ve come across that provide a perspective I rarely see tolerated in mainstream circles:

View: https://youtu.be/DWtUayfRhpM
Particularly the section on drugs and how most people need to use them just to stay sane and get by in modern life:

View: https://youtu.be/ESD2XHeTxjA
Probably not everything in these are rock solid but they raise some good or at least interesting points about modern western society seems to me. Psychologically so many people are miserable now. Most men harshly struggle to find a partner or a half decent job nowadays in western countries. People aren’t having children.

Doesn’t it seem fishy that we’re constantly gaslit that this is the best time to live in human history? I just don’t buy it anymore. What’s fulfilling about being a serf earning a pittance for work that makes me want to kill myself and with no ability to find a woman that loves me or to build my own family? There’s also the point that none of us have any power over our own societies. A very small handful of extremely wealthy powerful individuals do — and they clearly don’t give a damn about us.

That first video brings up an exceptional point I believe. Video games and loneliness with transitory hollow acquaintances is not a good life. Add onto that how everyone is so selfish and cruel and only cares about themselves because it’s apparently a lot of how you get ahead in these shit fuck societies. It’s a miserable pitiful muck of a life but what else is there for us? I tried — I’ve really tried and I still try and I can’t even find a fucking job. The west needs a fight club esc movement at this point (in Minecraft). The system needs a hard reset, it’s failed us all.
[/QUOTE]

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Mastermind
What’s fulfilling about being a serf earning a pittance for work that makes me want to kill myself and with no ability to find a woman that loves me or to build my own family?

A woman would have never „loved“ you, even centuries ago, because they can’t. So stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
A woman would have never „loved“ you, even centuries ago, because they can’t. So stop coping.
no love for his non human looking fat brown ass.

These ideas stem from the delusion modern society is a standalone heavenly environment of its own, rather than a containment cage built upon the already existing natural framework to manage and control the literal primates in it without resorting to unpleasant risky things such as infighting, murder and wars which were common before "modern society" was a thing

Basically what all these videos sound like is
"What the fuck we have technology and shiet but we still have hierarchies like we are sum animals!"
When in reality they should be content with not having to hunt prey or risk getting killed by high T moggers stronger and genetically more fit than they are
One might argue making people poorer and angry is the opposite of peacekeeping but society is still doing a great job at containing strength law, which is why it was invented in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Stop whining the rules of the game are set. It’s too far gone now to go back.

We have no strength to rise up.

15% of men are gay now

A good portion are gamer twinks

A good portion will accept a high pay to fight against the uprising

Only about 5-10% at max of the male populace are willing to protest. Also have to remember it’s the poor men too so they would have no upper hand against the upper class in terms of weapons

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and thecel
Modern civilisation has the highest QOL objectively people are just complaining about Western godless soyciety/culture. Geomaxxing is the remedy to this

View attachment 2360237Some videos I’ve come across that provide a perspective I rarely see tolerated in mainstream circles:

View: https://youtu.be/DWtUayfRhpM
Particularly the section on drugs and how most people need to use them just to stay sane and get by in modern life:

View: https://youtu.be/ESD2XHeTxjA
Probably not everything in these are rock solid but they raise some good or at least interesting points about modern western society seems to me. Psychologically so many people are miserable now. Most men harshly struggle to find a partner or a half decent job nowadays in western countries. People aren’t having children.

Doesn’t it seem fishy that we’re constantly gaslit that this is the best time to live in human history? I just don’t buy it anymore. What’s fulfilling about being a serf earning a pittance for work that makes me want to kill myself and with no ability to find a woman that loves me or to build my own family? There’s also the point that none of us have any power over our own societies. A very small handful of extremely wealthy powerful individuals do — and they clearly don’t give a damn about us.

That first video brings up an exceptional point I believe. Video games and loneliness with transitory hollow acquaintances is not a good life. Add onto that how everyone is so selfish and cruel and only cares about themselves because it’s apparently a lot of how you get ahead in these shit fuck societies. It’s a miserable pitiful muck of a life but what else is there for us? I tried — I’ve really tried and I still try and I can’t even find a fucking job. The west needs a fight club esc movement at this point (in Minecraft). The system needs a hard reset, it’s failed us all.

[/QUOTE]
Monotheistic religion was one big sub 5 incel cope to try to escape the blackpill and it worked for a few thousand years but the bubble is bursting and brutal blackpilled darwinist reality is returning but ultimately that's a good thing for humans