MODS! GTFIH! A Half baked analysis of @Xangsane and why “his” presence needs to be expunged from the Forum

Bushman

Bushman

Even in Arcadia, there am I
On a forum full of pedophiles, potential mass shooters, and dysgenic monstrosities, @Xangsane proves to be the most disturbing user time and time again.

The odd morphs, hurricane fetish, and the random anti white man/ black woman tirades have plagued this forum long enough. I will put forward my theory on “his” true identity and why “he”needs to be banned permanently.

Xangsane is not the “muh white passing” Arab Muslim he claims to be. For a devout trad Muslim, his posts demonstrate very little indication of belief in Islam. Hundreds of Thousands of autistic posts, and he has said “inshallah” like three times, “PBUH” maybe once in a humorous tone, and has never mentioned the Prophet at all. He, however, has found AMPLE time to spam the forum with with impious, depraved, and vain posts contrary to God’s will.
He is not a devout Muslim man. Instead, I have good reason to believe that “he” is a deranged femcel with severe jungle fever.

My evidence is as follows:

His “white mother” she constantly refers to knows too much about niche, modern internet culture. Few gen x or older women even have an inkling that places like .org exist. Only zoomers know all the autistic incel terminology. His “mother” is simply an outlet. A written device she uses to express her feminine thoughts and concerns under the mods’ radar.
According to her posts, her “mother” had a long history of jungle fever before settling for her beta ethnic husband. If she is her “mother”, Xangsane is likely a recovering mudshark that regrets getting ran through by Jamaicans and Haitians in previous years. Being pumped and dumped by island pickaninnies has wrought irreparable damage to her psyche.
Her jungle fever explains her hatred of “sheboons”. The only people that hate black women more than sfcels are coalburners. Black women compete with them for black men’s attention, so her hatred is understandable.

The morphed chadlite she claims to be is her idealized romantic partner. A man perfect for LTR
The devout, chaste, handsome, white Medical student serves as a FOIL to the Jamaican bad boys that despoiled her in the past. He represents the life she could have had if she hadn’t succumbed to the advances of Nigerian roadmen. The edited face she spreads around this forum is probably a shopped version of her IRL oneitis that wouldn’t touch her with a 10 FOOT POLE since she has used and abused by ugly niggers.
Her oneitis’ scorn for her has led to the development of her love-hate relationship for white people. Her random tirades against white people for getting lip fillers is the manifestation of these conflicted emotions.
She also has to specify that the morphed dude is white passing instead of actual white to satisfy her her hatred of whites.

IDK what her race is actually. I hypothesize that she’s some sort of deathnic half breed of maybe even a chinawoman as evidenced by her squishyposting and spamming of “white passing” dudes with gook gfs(Cameron porras for example)

At the end of the day, this BPD addled femcel needs to be committed to a ward and administered enough Lithium to kill the energizer Bunny.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheReckons, LooksOrDeath, emeraldglass and 25 others
@apemaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Joined Aug 7, 2022

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, kebab and Lookologist003
why?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, aspiringexcel, Mio and 6 others
i aint reading all that lil bro,but you of all peole a 2022 'lookmax' user calling somebody disturbed is funny lmao this is a site full of disturbed people trying to look better at any costs,if you want to be around regular people go on intagram/youtube full of of normie activity,btw what is a hurrican fetish lmao

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Yeah I agree, always thought xang could be a foid ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, 3virtues, aspiringexcel and 3 others
It's over for @Xangsane

i aint reading all that lil bro,but you of all peole a 2022 'lookmax' user calling somebody disturbed is funny lmao this is a site full of disturbed people trying to look better at any costs,if you want to be around regular people go on intagram/youtube full of of normie activity,btw what is a hurrican fetish lmao
It’s not a serious thread, sperg.
I’ve been here since 2021. This is a new account

On a forum full of pedophiles, potential mass shooters, and dysgenic monstrosities, @Xangsane proves to be the most disturbing user time and time again.

The odd morphs, hurricane fetish, and the random anti white man/ black woman tirades have plagued this forum long enough. I will put forward my theory on “his” true identity and why “he”needs to be banned permanently.

Xangsane is not the “muh white passing” Arab Muslim he claims to be. For a devout trad Muslim, his posts demonstrate very little indication of belief in Islam. Hundreds of Thousands of autistic posts, and he has said “inshallah” like three times, “PBUH” maybe once in a humorous tone, and has never mentioned the Prophet at all. He, however, has found AMPLE time to spam the forum with with impious, depraved, and vain posts contrary to God’s will.
He is not a devout Muslim man. Instead, I have good reason to believe that “he” is a deranged femcel with severe jungle fever.

His “white mother” she constantly refers to knows too much about niche, modern internet culture. Few gen x or older women even have an inkling that places like .org exist. Only zoomers know all the autistic incel terminology. His “mother” is simply an outlet. A written device she uses to express her feminine thoughts and concerns under the mods’ radar.
According to her posts, her “mother” had a long history of jungle fever before settling for her beta ethnic husband. If she is her “mother”, Xangsane is likely a recovering mudshark that regrets getting ran through by Jamaicans and Haitians in previous years. Being pumped and dumped by island pickaninnies has wrought irreparable damage to her psyche.
Her jungle fever explains her hatred of “sheboons”. The only people that hate black women more than sfcels are coalburners. Black women compete with them for black men’s attention, so her hatred is understandable.

The morphed chadlite she claims to be is her idealized romantic partner. A man perfect for LTR
The devout, chaste, handsome, white Medical student serves as a FOIL to the Jamaican bad boys that despoiled her in the past. He represents the life she could have had if she hadn’t succumbed to the advances of Nigerian roadmen. The edited face she spreads around this forum is probably a shopped version of her IRL oneitis that wouldn’t touch her with a 10 FOOT POLE since she has used and abused by ugly niggers.
Her oneitis’ scorn for her has led to the development of her love-hate relationship for white people. Her random tirades against white people for getting lip fillers is the manifestation of these conflicted emotions.
She also has to specify that the morphed dude is white passing instead of actual white to satisfy her her hatred of whites.

IDK what her race is actually. I hypothesize that she’s some sort of deathnic half breed of maybe even a chinawoman as evidenced by her squishyposting and spamming of “white passing” dudes with gook gfs(Cameron porras for example)

At the end of the day, this BPD addled femcel needs to be committed to a ward and administered enough Lithium to kill the energizer Bunny.

Lying Season 2 GIF by Alex Rider TV
Cfd GIF by ION
Mess Up Season 6 GIF by ION

If Xangsane has 1000 followers I am one of them
If Xangsane has 100 followers I am one of them
If Xangsane has 10 followers I am one of them
If Xangsane has 1 follower that one follower is me
If Xangsane has 0 followers then I am no longer on this earth
If the world is against Xangsane, I am against the world

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: basic.yash, Deleted member 32485, 3virtues and 3 others
Xangsane is likely a recovering mudshark that regrets getting ran through by Jamaicans and Haitians in previous years. Being pumped and dumped by island pickaninnies has wrought irreparable damage to her psyche.
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Xangsane
:lul::lul::lul:

It's joever for you, bitch. We comin' to get ya. @Xangsane

Xang made a deep cut Islamic reference when I told him my name. He was def raised muslim

His story in general checks out

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane Are you hiding something from us xangy boo bear:rage:

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane

John Stamos Wtf GIF by Lifetime