Mods really gave me a warning for making a clearly joke gay post about Barrett

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
Congratulations faggot mods and faggot users such as @Pei and whoever your gay buddy is

Can’t even make jokes MOCKING their posts because mods and users are too low iq and low vibrational frequency to have homophobia on such a level that they can’t even take a fucking JOKE

Goofy ah shit ass site

• +1
Reactions: h111 and N1666
I applaud the mods for the homophobia

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: coispet and WELOVELOOKS
I applaud the mods for the homophobia
Homophobia to certain levels just cause off as insane insecurity in masculinity, why do you care either way what another dude is fucking? It’s quite easy to pretend people don’t exist if you hate it that much

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Homophobia to certain levels just cause off as insane insecurity in masculinity, why do you care either way what another dude is fucking? It’s quite easy to pretend people don’t exist if you hate it that much
Mods ban this faggot
Also i dont hate normal gays but ehat i do hate are the crazy gays. I dont care what you are fucking behind closed doors in your house but the niggers who act like faggots piss me off

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: N1666 and WELOVELOOKS
Nigga whats up with the vomit reacts
I dont give a fuck if you are gay or straight or aliensexual just act normal. I dont like gays who act really feminine just like i hate straight motherfuckers who act hypermasculine and alpha and shit

Nigga whats up with the vomit reacts
I dont give a fuck if you are gay or straight or aliensexual just act normal. I dont like gays who act really feminine just like i hate straight motherfuckers who act hypermasculine and alpha and shit
You started off the paragraph with “mods ban this faggot” fym what’s up with the puke react

You started off the paragraph with “mods ban this faggot” fym what’s up with the puke react
Do you think Barrett was the top with his husband due to being more dominant

Attachments

• IMG_0972.jpeg
    IMG_0972.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 0
Yes very surprising that im a semi blackpilled normal guy but i act differently on the internet

Yes very surprising that im a semi blackpilled normal guy but i act differently on the internet
Ye nigga you keep commenting after I left a pity react ultimately attempting to end this conversation. you definitely aren’t NT idk about real life doe

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Ye nigga you keep commenting after I left a pity react ultimately attempting to end this conversation. you definitely aren’t NT idk about real life doe
Jfl no one acts nt in a blackpill forum full of incels