MOG BATTLE - @Sikkunt23 vs Arshad" Chaiwala" Khan

WHO MOGS

• Sikkunt23

• Chaiwala

Results are only viewable after voting.
i dont speak pashto so i had to google the word for brother jfl, was it correct? others wrote uroor or had a word that started with a z.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and inceletto
i dont speak pashto so i had to google the word for brother jfl, was it correct? others wrote uroor or had a word that started with a z.
It’s pronounced roar tbh . I don’t know how to type it I just speak it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Michael Myers and inceletto
It’s pronounced roar tbh . I don’t know how to type it I just speak it jfl
jfl i see. im punjabi though but i have punjabi/pashtun relatives. i havent been to pakistan often, i went in 2011 and this year, so i got to meet them in our village in punjab. earlier this year they moved to peshawar though.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
jfl i see. im punjabi though but i have punjabi/pashtun relatives. i havent been to pakistan often, i went in 2011 and this year, so i got to meet them in our village in punjab. earlier this year they moved to peshawar though.
S L A Y E R Bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and sytyl
you ignored my pm bro, I remember you were in a server with me but we deleted and you never came back
wtf i never ignore on purpose bro, i mustve not seen it then. pm me your discord ill add you tomorrow (although i dont use discord much)

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
wtf i never ignore on purpose bro, i mustve not seen it then. pm me your discord ill add you tomorrow (although i dont use discord much)
sure, but ye we used to talk idk if you remember, I only recognize you from your avatar ngl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
sure, but ye we used to talk idk if you remember, I only recognize you from your avatar ngl
jfl if you can freshen up my memory bro thatd be nice, my memory is extremely shitty i forgot what i did yesterday lmao

jfl if you can freshen up my memory bro thatd be nice, my memory is extremely shitty i forgot what i did yesterday lmao
we met on abode or a similar server, inved you to my server since you were chill, I forget when I think like 2 years ago

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and inceletto
we met on abode or a similar server, inved you to my server since you were chill, I forget when I think like 2 years ago
nigga he says i can't remember yesterday and you tell him about 2 yrs ago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Chadeep, sytyl and 1 other person
nigga he says i can't remember yesterday and you tell him about 2 yrs ago
why are you making me chuckle irl at 4am lmfao
wait was 13k there too??? hm like i said pm me your discord and ill add you tomorrow so we can catch up and you can refresh my memory

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and inceletto
LINK TO INDIANS POSTING ME ON THAT 4 CHAN in pms BHAI

• +1
LINK TO INDIANS POSTING ME ON THAT 4 CHAN in pms BHAI
I'll try to find it bro, I just remember it from a few months ago and was like wait I recognize this guy

• +1
Sikkunt mogs, only the of chaiwalk picture mogs sikkunt. In other pics he look like shit

both very gl for Indians, but I just think Sikkunt looks better

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Sikkunt has more appeal to western jb

chaiwala looks minimal better

Keep coping when you literally were worshipping him you fucking hypocrite
dude

this guy is licking asshole of whole forum
you cant take him serious

he even crawled into my ass a few days ago, he has no honour, no dignity, no pride, nothing

look at my profilke, larsanova, arvid, he is sucking off everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 6538
dude

this guy is licking asshole of whole forum
you cant take him serious

he even crawled into my ass a few days ago, he has no honour, no dignity, no pride, nothing

look at my profilke, larsanova, arvid, he is sucking off everyone
Half of what I say are jokes and satire . I even said u mog gandy jfl . It’s all jokes brah

Half of what I say are jokes and satire . I even said u mog gandy jfl . It’s all jokes brah
talking about inceletto, not about you

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23