Mogger day

Deprived

Deprived

born to rot, forced to mog
Spent day not eating, icing my eyes, and listening to looksmaxxing edit music on youtube

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: distance decay, FloppaFlops, Aero and 2 others
and listening to looksmaxxing edit music on youtube
28AA71DE 3F5B 42D8 8814 922D6E0B3C3E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vex, horsefacin, Sny and 6 others
Spent day not eating, icing my eyes, and listening to looksmaxxing edit music on youtube
yeah just crash ur metabolism dude and look skinny fat nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin and boss8055
Yeah, doing all this shit won’t make you look wayy better or change your face at all. But the music is a definite mindset max. :feelsyay:

yo how bout you stop being such a fucking loser? are you trying to make him aware of his mistakes? fuck out of here w/ your good advice. let this fucking retard become skinny fat I LOVE it when people never succeed.

• JFL
Reactions: ducksoover, boss8055 and Deprived
if I ever see you trying to do good in this community again I swear to god I will make it my life's mission to cause your downfall. Every day I will set aside 30 minutes to pray to god, and every 2 years I'll switch religions to increase the odds of my prayer actually working This is your final warning you sick son of a bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ducksoover, vex, boss8055 and 1 other person
show us the edit

if I ever see you trying to do good in this community again I swear to god I will make it my life's mission to cause your downfall. Every day I will set aside 30 minutes to pray to god, and every 2 years I'll switch religions to increase the odds of my prayer actually working This is your final warning you sick son of a bitch
It’s over for you bro, you gotta cope by making everyone else subhuman because of your disgusting looks. Honestly rope cause it never began for you

It’s over for you bro, you gotta cope by making everyone else subhuman because of your disgusting looks. Honestly rope cause it never began for you
I will absolutely NEVER rope I've literally already ascended. I'll pray for everyone's downfall I fucking LOVE schadenfreude.

I genuinely can't wait for the day you realize you're a loser. IT FUCKING SUCKS i won't be able to know when it happens. When it does I want you to think of me buddy, I'll forever be the one person in this world praying for your downfall until the end of time

• JFL
Reactions: ducksoover, horsefacin, boss8055 and 1 other person
Broooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
I will absolutely NEVER rope I've literally already ascended. I'll pray for everyone's downfall I fucking LOVE schadenfreude.

I genuinely can't wait for the day you realize you're a loser. IT FUCKING SUCKS i won't be able to know when it happens. When it does I want you to think of me buddy, I'll forever be the one person in this world praying for your downfall until the end of time
I know your lonely brah :trepidation: you need a hug?

• So Sad
Reactions: czero23
cartman monologue