Reactions: justbentbro, Primalsplit, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, 5'7 zoomer, nathan and 1 other person
Some think that autism is caused by high t

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Some think that autism is caused by high t
its caused by having high prenatal t but then being born ugly and being abused and/or malnourished

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tallnegga and Primalsplit
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Allornothing and BrahminBoss
my jealousy is immense and my day ruined
You're RIZZY so doesn't matter. Only if you're lucky will girls insist on being with you despite introversion.

@MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
@MoggerGaston
Fjfjjfd

I had my T tested in 2017, age 21.
At this time in my life I didn't workout at all, was rotting in my room playing vidya, depressed asf, garbage sleep-schedule, KHHV, goy-slop food, and had no social life.

Result: 841 ng/dl. (29.2 nmol/L) It's well above average.

No idea what it is now. Haven't had it tested it ever since.

In 2019 I was the single best first-year rower at an elite rowing team, so I can't imagine my T levels were low in 2019 either.

Now it's probably lower I guess, but idk. U think I should have i tested?

Why u think I am low T anyways buddyboyo?

People on this forum (and PSL forums in general) always say 'low T' when ur a loser and failing in life.
I think 2017 is actually the year I discovered PSL, which is why I had my testosterone levels checked that year because people were calling losers 'low T'.

I figured since I am a loser, I should get my T levels checked and if that's the issue then it's an easy life fix.
Turned out I was a loser with high T.

I did have a massive vit-D deficiency, which I had fixed in 3 months with medically prescribed vit-D overdose, the effects of which were also analyzed in this blood-test. Never noticed a difference going from Vit-D deficiency to Vit-D overdose

It's all just cope honestly. Muh T. Muh Vit-D. Muh thyroid.

@BrahminBoss u need to stop coping at some point.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, LancasteR, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others
View attachment 2906268

At this time in my life I didn't workout at all, was rotting in my room playing vidya, depressed asf, garbage sleep-schedule, KHHV, goy-slop food, and had no social life.

In 2019 I was the single best first-year rower at an elite rowing team, so I can't imagine my T levels were low in 2019 either.

View attachment 2906278

People on this forum (and PSL forums in general) always say 'low T' when ur a loser and failing in life.
I think 2017 is actually the year I discovered PSL, which is why I had my testosterone levels checked that year because people were calling losers 'low T'.

I figured since I am a loser, I should get my T levels checked and if that's the issue then it's an easy life fix.

I did have a massive vit-D deficiency, which I had fixed in 3 months with medically prescribed vit-D overdose, the effects of which were also analyzed in this blood-test. Never noticed a difference going from Vit-D deficiency to Vit-D overdose

cos ur not hu cow pilled

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and horizontallytall
View attachment 2906268

View attachment 2906278

Brutal gyno

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and MoggerGaston
Brutal gyno
good eye

always looked like some sort of gyno to me too, but there's no lumpy tissue behind it or anything. So it's very minor gyno at worst, but probably no gyno. Just shitty fat distribution there + higher bodyfat in general.

my small man-tits sort of align with my pecs so it makes my chest look bigger with clothes on. I don't mind it and would never considering getting surgery for it.

• +1
Reactions: mike21
View attachment 2906268

View attachment 2906278

I've heard that vitamin D is actually a hormone that the body produces in response to getting sunlight. The way the hormones work, if you take them outside they don't achieve the same effect of your body producing. So maybe you should just go out into the sun. Not having sunlight causes depression in an otherwise inescapable way. So it fits your symptoms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and BrahminBoss
I've heard that vitamin D is actually a hormone that the body produces in response to getting sunlight. The way the hormones work, if you take them outside they don't achieve the same effect of your body producing. So maybe you should just go out into the sun. Not having sunlight causes depression in an otherwise inescapable way. So it fits your symptoms.
no sunlight for my face

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Primalsplit and BrahminBoss