Mogger Phenotypes

Not nearderthal ?
No jfl neanderthal ones are ugly af the phenos you posted are all cro magnon phenos except eurafricanid (even it descended from berberid so)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
No jfl neanderthal ones are ugly af the phenos you posted are all cro magnon phenos except eurafricanid (even it descended from berberid so)
Redpill me about cro magnon vs neanderthal

Redpill me about cro magnon vs neanderthal
Well cro magnons are homo sapiens and they were mogger they are very tall mesomorph they had blue eyes dolichocephalic skull (best skull shape) compact midface huge fwhrs and insane forward growth. Cro magnon phenos are: Faelid, berberir, proto iranid etc. etc. all mogger phenos are cro magnon. Images 3
When it comes to neandarthel they were a different specie short and ugly with incel eye areas tbh and they didnt inherit their genes that much to modern population.

• +1
Well cro magnons are homo sapiens and they were mogger they are very tall mesomorph they had blue eyes dolichocephalic skull (best skull shape) compact midface huge fwhrs and insane forward growth. Cro magnon phenos are: Faelid, berberir, proto iranid etc. etc. all mogger phenos are cro magnon.View attachment 1164611
When it comes to neandarthel they were a different specie short and ugly with incel eye areas tbh and they didnt inherit their genes that much to modern population.
Neardarthal were strong tho

The only good phenos are ones in Europe

• So Sad
The cosmic race mogs all

• +1
Well cro magnons are homo sapiens and they were mogger they are very tall mesomorph they had blue eyes dolichocephalic skull (best skull shape) compact midface huge fwhrs and insane forward growth. Cro magnon phenos are: Faelid, berberir, proto iranid etc. etc. all mogger phenos are cro magnon.View attachment 1164611
I dont know much about anthropology terms

Can you explain me this text

"North Africa, during the Paleolithic as well as the Mesolithic, was inhabited by populations of the Mechta-Afalou or Proto-Berber type [72] characterized by general robustness, high thickness of the cranial walls, large dimensions of the skull and the body. 'whole skeleton, tendency to mesocephaly, broad and short face provided with projecting supra-orbital arches united in a median rim, low and rectangular orbits, large mandible, with a very divergent body with lateral projection of the gonions, pronounced chin, dentition quite large and affected by numerous pathological lesions. The stature of these men was high (1.77 m), their shoulders broad, their skeleton very robust. Comparison of the men and women of these sites shows that there was a pronounced sexual dimorphism, a common feature among prehistoric populations and especially in the Mesolithic [73]."

I dont know much about anthropology terms

Can you explain me this text

"North Africa, during the Paleolithic as well as the Mesolithic, was inhabited by populations of the Mechta-Afalou or Proto-Berber type [72] characterized by general robustness, high thickness of the cranial walls, large dimensions of the skull and the body. 'whole skeleton, tendency to mesocephaly, broad and short face provided with projecting supra-orbital arches united in a median rim, low and rectangular orbits, large mandible, with a very divergent body with lateral projection of the gonions, pronounced chin, dentition quite large and affected by numerous pathological lesions. The stature of these men was high (1.77 m), their shoulders broad, their skeleton very robust. Comparison of the men and women of these sites shows that there was a pronounced sexual dimorphism, a common feature among prehistoric populations and especially in the Mesolithic [73]."
They are describing the guy i posted aka whg

• +1
They are describing the guy i posted aka whg
It was apparently the phenotype of Proto-Berbers
They were Hunter Gatherers from Lybia that expended all over the Maghreb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Half of the phenotypes u mentioned don't deserve to be there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
The best phenos are white or white looking ur coping if u think otherwise man

Yea
Jfl at you indian cucks i started to dislike east asians and indians because of psl forums being this self hater is funny no wonder you got colonizes like 20 times

• +1
The best phenos are white or white looking ur coping if u think otherwise man

Yea
Phenos just dont mean coloring
There is bones too
Those two phenos have the bones

We arent talking about SMV here
Only PSL
And they dont look dradivian either

• +1
Jfl at you indian cucks i started to dislike east asians and indians because of psl forums being this self hater is funny no wonder you got colonizes like 20 times
It's no self hate dude beauty is euro centric and most caucasian features are better. Hunter eyes and strong Jaws amd big chin are European features

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10987
Phenos just dont mean coloring
There is bones too
Those two phenos have the bones

We arent talking about SMV here
Only PSL
And they dont look dradivian either
I'm not going to argue but even smv wise they fall behind. Their bones also are inferior compared to Atlantids and cro magnons etc I'll leave it at that

• Hmm...
It's no self hate dude beauty is euro centric and most caucasian features are better. Hunter eyes and strong Jaws amd big chin are European features
But berberid doesnt have Hunter eyes, strong jaw/chin ?
Unnamed 26

Proto Iranid doesnt have strong chin/jaw ?
Unnamed 27

• +1
Muh euro centeric beauty is a meme jfl at your leftist iq i agree with caucasian features being best at everything but you retard dont understand the phenos posted before have caucasian (western hunter gatherer and it is european if you dont know) features

• +1
I'm not going to argue but even smv wise they fall behind. Their bones also are inferior compared to Atlantids and cro magnons etc I'll leave it at that
Literally other way around
PSL wise they are better but get mogged in SMV and you smoking if you think those guys are boneless

• +1
These are cro magnon phenos already :forcedsmile: and atlantid is a boneless pheno jfl their coloring is ideal tho

• +1
Proto-Iranid
View attachment 987425
View attachment 987446

Description:​

Coarse type of Iran and Asia Minor, that can be considered an eastern Eurafricanid variety. More ancient than the more gracile Iranids and Pontids of the region with several Cromagniform features. Transitional to Berberid in the West (e.g. Southern Turkey). An important element from Eastern Turkey to Northern Iran. Found especially in Kurds and North Persians, sometimes in Lebanese, Caucasus, and Balkans.

Physical Traits:​

Fair to light brown skin, straight or wavy, light brown to black hair. Rather tall, mesoskelic, ectomorph to mesomorph. Dolicho- mesocephalic with a straight, mildly leptorrhine nose. The face is wider than in Pontids and Iranids, the nose broader, and the chin more squared. Some individuals show strong Cromagniform features.

Berberid
View attachment 987426
View attachment 987447

A Proto Atlanto Mediterranean type, originally named after Berbers and the North African Barbary. Associated with Paleolithic types that once migrated from West Asia. Present in modern Berbers like Riffians, Kabyles, Shilha, Chaoui, also other North Africans, e.g. Tuareg (Imrads) and Natives of the Canary Islands. A minority type in other parts of Europe (esp. South Iberia, Perigord) and Turkey.

Light to medium brown skin, curly-wavy, brown to black hair. Rather short, mesoskelic, meso- to endomorph. Dolichocephalic, chamae- orthocranic. Mildly leptorrhine, sometimes mesorrhine nose, often with a depressed bridge. Face coarse and wide, significant zygomatic arches, interorbital distance great. Sometimes slanting / pseudo-Mongoloid eyes. Jaw heavy and angular, arches marked.

Iranian-Nordoid
View attachment 987427
View attachment 987455

Ancient East Nordid variety, the eastern counterpart of the Aisto Nordids. Together with early Mediterranids it was widespread in prehistoric Proto-Indo-European populations of the Eurasian steppes (Fatyanovo). Diluted today. Still found sporadically in Russians, Balts, Rhodopians, Kurds, Gilani, Alawis, Samaritans, Druze, some Persians, Kalash, Pamiri, and sometimes even in Uyghurs.

Pale to fair skin, straight or wavy, usually blonde, sometimes reddish hair with blue, green, or grey eyes. Tall, mesoskelic, ectomorph to mesomorph. Dolichocephalic, mildly hypsicranic. Face long, nose prominent, long and hyperleptorrhine, sometimes convex. Rather rugged features, a deep mandible and a marked chin.

Paleo-Atlandid
View attachment 987428
View attachment 987454

Ancient type that is sporadically found in Northern and Western Europe, usually only in relict populations. A resemblance with Cro-Magnons has been stressed by some authors. Strongest concentrations in Southern Norwegian mountain valleys (e.g. Tydal), Dalarna (Sweden), Western Scotland, and Ireland. Has a Tydal subvariety in Scandinavia.

Fair skin, curly or wavy, sometimes straight, usually brown-black, occasionally red or blonde hair, eyes mixed. Tall, meso- sometimes macroskelic, meso- to endomorph, long arms. Very large-headed, dolicho- sometimes mesocephalic, chamae- orthocranic. Mildly leptorrhine, often concave nose. More robust than Dalofaelids with heavy brow ridges, wider and lower noses and faces, darker pigmentation, and strong pilous growth.

Eurafricanid
View attachment 987430
View attachment 987445

Atlanto Mediterranid proper type. Relatively old, present in early Natufians and European as well as North African megalith builders. Spread across the Mediterranean since the Mesolithic until Antiquity. Today common in Portugal, Eastern Spain (e.g. Valencia), Liguria, Western Switzerland, Wales, Croatia, North Algeria, Morocco, and Canary Islands. In Mesopotamia more diluted and transitional to Proto Iranid.

Light brown skin, straight to curly, usually dark brown hair. (Rather) tall, ecto- to mesomorph, brachy- mesoskelic. Dolichocephalic, mildly hypsicranic with a straight, sometimes depressed and leptorrhine nose. Face coarse and long, deep set eyes, cheekbones often wide. Significant brow ridges, mild prognathy common.

Canarid
View attachment 987458
View attachment 987459

Maghrebi type with similarities to Cromagnids and North Europeans - probably in part a result of convergent evolution of pre-Neolithic North Africans adapting to cloudy mountain regions, and partially of prehistoric migrations from Europe. Historically in some areas of the Canary Islands, especially in Gomera, Tenerife (Guanches), and Gran Canaria, heavily mixed on the islands today. Also in Berbers (Riffians, Kabyles), Tunisians, and Western Libya (Giado, Nalut).

Fair skin, wavy reddish, brown or blonde hair. Mixed eyes. Tall, mesoskelic, ectomorph to mesomorph. Mesocephalic, chamae- orthocranic, relatively large-headed. Mildly leptorrhine. Face broad, sometimes a bit low, large jaw, significant supraorbital arches, occasional mild prognathy, occiput round. Body hair modest.
Would the Italian, Spaniard people's phenotype or South European phenotype be considered up there too?
Something like Dellisola and Ballou -
2f58da3783acf3e33e46f61309efafca
F40162af547a5a68ff33133cb3a69dd9