MoggerGaston is the definition of being in Looks Purgatory

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I used to use this image to convey to people the idea of looks purgatory
For the example of the male in looks purgatory, I took an average generated face but photoshopped the expression to convey the kind of emotion shown by a man who's brain wiring prevents him from getting a girlfriend despite being above average looking

b3195b1037c598a5ed4d5f189d66ec9e.png

Lo and behold @MoggerGaston recreates this expression perfectly
An above average looking man confined to inceldom because he has too much pride to be a smiling, happy go lucky Ooofy Doofy but doesn't pass the genetic threshold to get girls easily as an non expressive, stoic man like Chad does

a2a668381e3f1d81a542907fc31650c8.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Moggable, androgenic and 38 others
The resemblance is kinda terrifying ngl.
Safe1

its over for me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, RecessedChinCel, exo and 31 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Deleted member 19453, ascension and 8 others
insane what name halo does
i legit assumed he’d look similar to gaston from beauty and the beast, brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 19453, rand anon and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
For the example of the male in looks purgatory, I took an average generated face but photoshopped the expression to convey the kind of emotion shown by a man who's brain wiring prevents him from getting a girlfriend despite being above average looking

An above average looking man confined to inceldom because he has too much pride to be a smiling, happy go lucky Ooofy Doofy but doesn't pass the genetic threshold to get girls easily as an non expressive, stoic man like Chad does

Shit it does resemble him, find a black version I’m sure it will have me on there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and MoggerGaston
Anyways I still don't believe in looks purgatory. Ugly guys simply have low standards and date
photo-1573878222998-40b24a653ac8

this kind of shit.

You don't need looks, money, status or anything to date girls like this. Just mental fortitude of having to waste your time with an ugly landwhale you have 0 attraction to.

I am trying to get a girlfriend like this:

photo-1612904370780-fbc1a5a4f46d
8d276fc7a1d9095d4cb947e0a27b50fa.jpg

attractive-trendy-teen-student-girl-or-young-college-woman-working-on-laptop-on-the-internet-blogging-chatting-or-on-steps-in-urban-background-in-on-T7P96W.jpg

simply not possible at my looks-level.

I could also get some landwhale gf and say 'getting a gf is easy bro' but wtf is the point.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: marauder, czwarty, ROTTING and 12 others
Anyways I still don't believe in looks purgatory. Ugly guys simply have low standards and date

this kind of shit.

You don't need looks, money, status or anything to date girls like this. Just mental fortitude of having to waste your time with an ugly landwhale you have 0 attraction to.

attractive-trendy-teen-student-girl-or-young-college-woman-working-on-laptop-on-the-internet-blogging-chatting-or-on-steps-in-urban-background-in-on-T7P96W.jpg

I could also get some landwhale gf and say 'getting a gf is easy bro' but wtf is the point.
There's a middle ground between literal 300 lb landwhales and Stacey you moron. Many MTB average girls with big titties would love a bf like you if you would stop being an autistic serial killer and smile.

Only Chad can pull of the stoic look, run oofy doofy game.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ROTTING, UnderTheKnife and 12 others

this kind of shit.

The laptop girl looks possible for you

• +1
Many MTB average girls with big titties would love a bf like you if you would stop being an autistic serial killer and smile.
lies

+I will never smile at foids for no reason

• +1
Reactions: ascension

I've seen well below average looking Oofy Doofies with girls of this looks level
I've seen Chads with girls of this looks level

Also @Br0sk1 is another guy I use as an example of looks purgatory
It's not just lookslevel but facial expression and perception of how you'll behave

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, aBetterMii, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, alriodai and MoggerGaston

This girl is like a 6/10 to me. What would you rate her? What's the minimum looks threshold you would date?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and MoggerGaston
It's not just lookslevel but facial expression and perception of how you'll behave
ppl expect the worst from me cuz I look lowTrust. Like how the 2 girls I dated longterm both said they expected me to cheat on them. (and said they didnt care much)

lowTrust simply comes with its own difficulties that makes dating incredibly hard outside of certain niches.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and 6ft4

Long and short of it is that: He's a non-Chad expecting Chad treatment from women. Being just above average is not enough for Chad treatment. As an above average dude you need other things going for you to make women give you Chad treatment eg. NT, good job, height, good body, tattoos, sex appeal etc. Simply existing without any of the above qualities and getting a good looking girl to fall for you is for Chad only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28864, ROTTING, Clown Show and 6 others
This girl is like a 6/10 to me. What would you rate her? What's the minimum looks threshold you would date?
I would rate her a strong becky. idk what that is in number. 4.25PSL?

I would date girls uglier than her tbh. 4PSL minimum. I wouldnt date every 4PSL, it also depends on taste/attitude.

Ashdfhfhf

last girl I dated for almost a year was this one. She was becky tier 4PSL facially imo, although I don't think the photos do her justice. And I liked her vibe/atittude.

But I wasn't good-looking enough for her to care much about me. Never got past fwb.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, rand anon, aBetterMii and 3 others
Long and short of it is that: He's a non-Chad expecting Chad treatment from women. Being just above average is not enough for Chad treatment.
I don't want chad treatment from women I don't know. But I do demand chad treatment from girls I am dating. If I notice she doesn't find me attractive/important I lose interest. But rarely happens.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, aBetterMii and fogdart
Would you fuck this hard yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬???

@MoggerGaston

Yakhi btw you're insanely lucky and an example of insane genetic recombination 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. There's no way you turned out like a mogger chad when your dad looks Mr cuck and Mom a fat roastie 🤙🤙🤙

Attachments

• images (5) - 2023-02-02T202945.233.jpeg
    images (5) - 2023-02-02T202945.233.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
TL;DR chad or death.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and MoggerGaston
Left only mogs by hairline, colouring and canthal tilt imo
That's what I said lol and even @MoggerGaston can agree
He actually mogs eye area + nose and coloring
Mogger Gaston has better bone mass and sexual dismorphism than him tho

• +1
Would you fuck this hard yakhi 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬???

@MoggerGaston

Yakhi btw you're insanely lucky and an example of insane genetic recombination 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. There's no way you turned out like a mogger chad when your dad looks Mr cuck and Mom a fat roastie 🤙🤙🤙
Yes looks very fuckable 😍😍

My brother is a soy manlet cuck. I got very lucky ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, aBetterMii and currylightskin

this kind of shit.

Holy shit nigga

Guys like you with girls like that are basically the norm but you're gonna cope with something about muh Chad muh blackpill

• JFL
Holy shit nigga

Guys like you with girls like that are basically the norm but you're gonna cope with something about muh Chad muh blackpill
No girls like that for subChads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

I would date girls uglier than her tbh. 4PSL minimum. I wouldnt date every 4PSL, it also depends on taste/attitude.

View attachment 2064455
last girl I dated for almost a year was this one. She was becky tier 4PSL facially imo, although I don't think the photos do her justice. And I liked her vibe/atittude.

But I wasn't good-looking enough for her to care much about me. Never got past fwb.
Tbh I don't think that your requirements are that high given that you're also above average. Only problem may be the age cap you put on it. You said you don't want any woman over 25, which makes it harder. I think you should rethink the hard age cap. For me personally I look for purity and innocence rather than age. I'll take a girl over 25 year old if she has enough purity and innocence over a 19 yo old with 10+ partner count.
I don't want chad treatment from women I don't know. But I do demand chad treatment from girls I am dating. If I notice she doesn't find me attractive/important I lose interest. But rarely happens.
what are some things that you have noticed in the past that made you lose interest? I'm trying to get an idea of what would consider chad treatment in a relationship. My ex for instance: cooked, cleaned, found me very attractive/sexy(she told me and I read texts messages she sent to her friends in secret), and even initiate sex sometimes. is that chad treatment?

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and MoggerGaston
Tbh I don't think that your requirements are that high given that you're also above average. Only problem may be the age cap you put on it. You said you don't want any woman over 25, which makes it harder. I think you should rethink the hard age cap. For me personally I look for purity and innocence rather than age. I'll take a girl over 25 year old if she has enough purity and innocence over a 19 yo old with 10+ partner count.
I find girls above the age of 25 too serious. I barely have any dating experience, never had a gf, horrible match for a girl looking for a serious ltr. The moment a girl mentions 'settling' or complains about past fucks/relationships i feel disgust in my stomache. Or when they start asking me shit like 'where do you see us in 2 years' when were in a fwb phase. Ugh.

what are some things that you have noticed in the past that made you lose interest? I'm trying to get an idea of what would consider chad treatment in a relationship. My ex for instance: cooked, cleaned, found me very attractive/sexy(she told me and I read texts messages she sent to her friends in secret), and even initiate sex sometimes. is that chad treatment?
My exes hardly ever cooked for me, never cleaned, hardly ever complimented me, never intiated sex or even kissing. So yeah that is chad treatment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsik, Clown Show, fogdart and 3 others
I've seen well below average looking Oofy Doofies with girls of this looks level
I've seen Chads with girls of this looks level

Also @Br0sk1 is another guy I use as an example of looks purgatory
Ive been told i look like a fuckboy many times what does that mean

• +1
Ive been told i look like a fuckboy many times what does that mean
Same.

Another thing is the uneven eyebrows that i have and you can clearly see in both examples. What does it mean

Same.

Another thing is the uneven eyebrows that i have and you can clearly see in both examples. What does it mean
Idk, i guess since we have NCT we look low trust, i have no clue

• +1

View attachment 2064455

Brootal bhai, u mog her hard

• +1
Brootal bhai, u mog her hard
the photos dont do her justice tbh. somehow her IRL presence was much more attractive than her OLD photos, but I think I slightly mogged her in looks yeah.

But she was always kinda held-back with me, like she never really trusted me. The vibe never went beyond fwb because of that.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
the photos dont do her justice tbh. somehow her IRL presence was much more attractive than her OLD photos, but I think I slightly mogged her in looks yeah.

But she was always kinda held-back with me, like she never really trusted me. The vibe never went beyond fwb because of that.
I see, that's unfortunate
her IRL presence was much more attractive than her OLD photos,
Women hve so many advantages like this. Feminine behavior/energy is a very strong halo for them

• +1
I see, that's unfortunate

Women hve so many advantages like this. Feminine behavior/energy is a very strong halo for them
also fashion is so easy for women to ascend in.

963024d6913903df99ddeac353037ec6.jpg

she was wearing something like this, black tights + cute black dress. Immediately made her attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and rand anon
Is 6/10 htb? Like entry htb or more upper mtb?
I would ltr a 6-6.5 if she has low body count
Treats me like king and is modestly dressed etc

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Realy mire these theories you don't see anywhere else than .org

Is 6/10 htb? Like entry htb or more upper mtb?
I would ltr a 6-6.5 if she has low body count
Treats me like king and is modestly dressed etc
Yeah 6/10 is htb aka better looking than the average girl. I would def even LTR a mtb if she's fit and has all other good attributes in check.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah 6/10 is htb aka better looking than the average girl. I would def even LTR a mtb if she's fit and has all other good attributes in check.
Fully agree I feel with foids for ltr, behavioural traits and past more important if minimum looks threshold is met and I agree for me it would be a mtb who is fit

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
polish unemployed autist mtn in holland expecting hot girls to just fall in his lap

typical looksmax
High T mindset.

You want the highest prize or reject all of it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Johanjohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back