Moggergaston needs to lose weight

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
He keeps coping with face when in reality he needs a jacked body to be a slayer. Bro Is Just another fatcel, many such cases.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Allornothing, WishIwasChico and 2 others
for what?

true slayers change nothing about them and do just fine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PseudoMaxxer, Kazey and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Allornothing, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Isn't he htn

losing weight is unhealthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, TechnoBoss, MoggerGaston and 2 others
He keeps coping with face when in reality he needs a jacked body to be a slayer. Bro Is Just another fatcel, many such cases.
IMG 8115
Bloatmaxxing is law.

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, TechnoBoss, tombradylover and 4 others
Sounds like that retard of my friend. He was Always effortlessly lean and complained because he wanted to weight 100 kilos, because some bloatlord knocked him out in the club After approaching a girl, he thinks it's Ideal. Now that he's fat he thinks he mogs lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, Tabula Rasa, forevergymcelling and 3 others
He's fat. Face rating doesn't matter if you don't have a 6 pack
This is bullshit not every country has girls lusting over unnatural gymmaxxed physiques, I know plenty of fat idiots who do fine

This is bullshit not every country has girls lusting over unnatural gymmaxxed physiques, I know plenty of fat idiots who do fine
You don't Need to be roided gymcel, women like lean Athletic bodies

Attachments

• IMG_7832.png
    IMG_7832.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
People tell me I look like 'a closet'. Big, strong, a machine.

I don't see how becoming a twig will increase my SMV.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and the BULL
People tell me I look like 'a closet'. Big, strong, a machine.

I don't see how becoming a twig will increase my SMV.
You don't Need to shrink in shoulders size Just lose the belly fat

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Don't post this Pic it's too brutal i get emotional and want to cry. I had unlocked infinite pussy glitch there
I’m sorry to make you feel that way bro. Just roidmax and achieve slayer status. All or nothing now. What are you going to do in a few years from now on when you’re an undesirable oldcel?

• JFL
You don't Need to shrink in shoulders size Just lose the belly fat
My plan is to lose 10kg this year. Lose a bit of that belly.

Idk if I can ever get abs tho.

• +1
I’m sorry to make you feel that way bro. Just roidmax and achieve slayer status. All or nothing now. What are you going to do in a few years from now on when you’re an undesirable oldcel?
I've already entered into the mindset that i'm post prime and undesirable

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
Goddamn bro, i want to smoke weed so bad. I have 7 g of top quality primero and can't touch it
I live in the Netherlands i can easily buy high quality kush. Why can’t you smoke?

He's not built for twinkmaxxing you ape. Ogre is the only way for him. Thankfully, he has the face to support it.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, cytoplasm and MoggerGaston
He's not built for twinkmaxxing you ape. Ogre is the only way for him. Thankfully, he has the face to support it.
Face Is cope without a six pack

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
He's incel because he's fat.
Currently I am incel because the pierced goth girl was lesbian

has little to do with my looks tbh. God decides which women come into my life, unfortunately this time it was a lesbian.

His face his dogshit all his ratios fucked up

Currently I am incel because the pierced goth girl was lesbian

has little to do with my looks tbh. God decides which women come into my life, unfortunately this time it was a lesbian.
If you could post thirst traps 6 pack pics on social media and OLD you wouldn't have to rely on desperate approached at work events

• Woah
If you could post thirst traps 6 pack pics on social media and OLD you wouldn't have to rely on desperate approached at work events
maybe one day

Arent you fat ?

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
for what?

true slayers change nothing about them and do just fine
yeah if ur top 1% and genetically gifted but most slayers have to at least put in some effort into their appearance

@MoggerGaston isnt a virgin. proof that base is eveything and looksmaxxing is COPE

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
@MoggerGaston isnt a virgin. proof that base is eveything and looksmaxxing is COPE
Virginity resets After a month buddy boyolo

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
I remember he posted a mirror pic without shirt wearing a backpack and going to a rave sometime, he looked pretty high bf tbf

• +1
I remember he posted a mirror pic without shirt wearing a backpack and going to a rave sometime, he looked pretty high bf tbf

AP1GczMqKV-WtEwIp-Lt8pnO5CeWKa1joVHoPad3HOop-83jlqMheFQlCjtWbEDfZZH6mxOW7kH7Wj1gQ_PyNup0bzV0LTtGc85a-umyN3fPSs3nuoHOrTi1PhL-Xvy0syKNdCqCz1qCOJ2ZdevM92RkSzGcYnrwxI8NRZnfTFi8NrzrnoGv8UYoyUyP_v7lJYv0vaTBsZ4Nciv1NY_zS1LDkB3Vq57PUrLADWi84IbQi2N36EElO7f5MArvPZCrfEuY76fnPmMRzT3y8QNQSUyRmU43QMWQX2ndtj52trrYcDyhjqyoLTsdeaESOs4Elhp5r-eO6QNOzYlhotFWDS7p8KL_lXRK9THtIMjOACeKB8FJJhNQSYQTBNVKbuWDn9s8onJKf5thvx70-DAYUeH7fP1S-BMHm7Mb3VNAM5YcX-uwRhJnpZYwc5QLKOiJh4lGGwrmmrdbiuqoKZhfFxRrbdgFMSl1URw1LSq77Qs1O7K1zihE8jNQIHvfSopJ9CMdxfzrQRP5_kLtnp0FJoum3zms4xUi9H-UMmJQJuwZjtsomio0hssGO7xj2hJTRX9zxMNRVIBM5ARd1gsro7-58QHt6y3PKxk3Z0_1u1wxin5J4ZinUTfkOH73k4avgqDShgGMwVd4S3Ixwje0WpU-qz0kM2iugJ1a138WR5_HNVe2jP48BteeimsqX-HMf5rDudwuCTyh2uaRyaVN89ngToq1d24N3itu0-RSl_kFvRJinkZbjtw5y0ClUJDSBFO8SlIStN50XY3DxcwzOUaTND9wDMMmtIuk4Vyj9C0YkITYsF8q8v4HV2t8ZZE1DBLEUUL6NEFsK4LwnAjRD4iOC8OJRt1l4lcVE5dTicwUKZYb_mzIuaZg7Tusjo3Gjt3n_fN5ILkfQ4L40gmGl8PCaKloWFXpwQ7RlBYDDVSuf0i-RqhqZXEkvR-AKa4=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

my slavic potato body was made for fighting wars and working on the lands

not for walking around like a faggot in some fashion show

Paris Fashion Week GIF by MOODMAN

wasn't made for this era of faggot looks hypergamy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and TechnoBoss