Mogging has lost its joy

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Fire burning inside
I no longer feel anything when I mog people. I remember tho one time a 6'2 nigga walked in front of me in a large university and i didnt get a good look at face but thin and so mtn plus that immediately spiked my cortisol. Im planning to move to a giga mogger place after im lean, maybe Switzerland. I want to challenge myself w WASPs I want to see if all that shit is true about them mogging hard (ofc they mog average pajeet but if salludon tier walked there would he mog 99 percnet or 99,9 or 97 etc). I asked people to send their High school pic or some average crowd pic but they arent but they keep saying that average mogs hard when everywhere atleast 50 percent is obese, i dont think this is fair at all.

So whats to get from this, being mogged is more cortisol spiking than mogging is dopamine spiking. Serotonin is whats responsible for dominance hierarchy so kids actually dont get mogged that often cos low serotonin, perceiving mogging is usually high serotonin coupled w high testosterone (think serotonin is the actual sensor while testosterone provides the sensitivity of that sensor).

I find that searching for girls through OLD etc is also boring af and I dont like hookups,all I want to mog people as much possible but I dont have that giga mogger face psl like I have that high success with women face but I actually want that giga mogger more in line w PSL face like Gandy than Zurzolo like archetypes which are more amenable for success w women than mogging, so maybe im both high sero and high test or maybe high test w medium sero (idk how to exactly gauge). Ive been doing things that nuke sero and raise T so maybe im the latter cos I still want to mog as much as possible but women I dont do shit to try and fuck, Im very ambivalent (not that i would be getting my looksmatch either owing to my terra high bf). Although my sex drive is decent.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@6ft4 @Pei

Last edited:
I no longer feel anything when I mog people. I remember tho one time a 6'2 nigga walked in front of me and i didnt get a good look at face but thin and so mtn plus that immediately spiked my cortisol. Im planning to move to a giga mogger place after im lean, maybe Switzerland. I want to challenge myself w WASPs I want to see if all that shit is true about them mogging hard (ofc they mog average pajeet but if salludon tier walked there would he mog 99 percnet or 99,9 or 97 etc). I asked people to send their High school pic or some average crowd pic but they arent but they keep saying that average mogs hard when everywhere atleast 50 percent is obese, i dont think this is fair at all.
salludon would mog way more than 99.9%

ive never seen a guy with his psl irl

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and BrahminBoss
I got tired of women wanting medick

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and BrahminBoss
salludon would mog way more than 99.9%

ive never seen a guy with his psl irl
Yea his bones alone will close the deal on 99.9 percent. plus hes 6'0 or 6'1, maybe in netherlands he gets mogged

I got tired of women wanting medick
Women are boring , what gives me joy is seeing another man as a lesser specimen than me. Realising that my attributes are better, Im a more well formed and well rounded physically and taking the Greeks at word, probably also spiritually superior. I find this running after girls as a symptom of being physicially and mentally weak (why do the ugliest niggas talk about girls the most, youll find most slayers are also HTNs they simply cannot mog completely so they appease themselves with slaying ). Its not to say all chads are spirtually superior but you can sense people like Gandy are more evolved and even Ramirez detestable morally can be enjoyed for his uncotainable violence. Maybe 300 centuries ago he would be among the leaders of the Soshonne speaking tribes who resisted the White man for the longest time but now he rots in jail and dies of liver cancer

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Women are boring , what gives me joy is seeing another man as a lesser specimen than me. Realising that my attributes are better, Im a more well formed and well rounded physically and taking the Greeks at word, probably also spiritually superior. I find this running after girls as a symptom of being physicially and mentally weak (why do the ugliest niggas talk about girls the most, youll find most slayers are also HTNs they simply cannot mog completely so they appease themselves with slaying ). Its not to say all chads are spirtually superior but you can sense people like Gandy are more evolved and even Ramirez detestable morally can be enjoyed for his uncotainable violence. Maybe 300 centuries ago he would be among the leaders of the Soshonne speaking tribes who resisted the White man for the longest time but now he rots in jail and dies of liver cancer
Dnr shirtskon

>Women are boring , what gives me joy is seeing another man as a lesser specimen than me. Realising that my attributes are better, Im a more well formed and well rounded physically and taking the Greeks at word, probably also spiritually superior. I find this running after girls as a symptom of being physicially and mentally weak (why do the ugliest niggas talk about girls the most, youll find most slayers are also HTNs they simply cannot mog completely so they appease themselves with slaying ). Its not to say all chads are spirtually superior but you can sense people like Gandy are more evolved and even Ramirez detestable morally can be enjoyed for his uncotainable violence. Maybe 300 centuries ago he would be among the leaders of the Soshonne speaking tribes who resisted the White man for the longest time but now he rots in jail and dies of liver cancer

View attachment 2828998
>Women are boring , what gives me joy is seeing another man as a lesser specimen than me. Realising that my attributes are better, Im a more well formed and well rounded physically and taking the Greeks at word, probably also spiritually superior. I find this running after girls as a symptom of being physicially and mentally weak (why do the ugliest niggas talk about girls the most, youll find most slayers are also HTNs they simply cannot mog completely so they appease themselves with slaying ). Its not to say all chads are spirtually superior but you can sense people like Gandy are more evolved and even Ramirez detestable morally can be enjoyed for his uncotainable violence. Maybe 300 centuries ago he would be among the leaders of the Soshonne speaking tribes who resisted the White man for the longest time but now he rots in jail and dies of liver cancer
Thats old new bro I look like a God now or atleast Demi God and once I lean ill be crowned like Rama. Dont think as boasting bro its just how my brain wired

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel and Copeful
Thats old new bro I look like a God now or atleast Demi God and once I lean ill be crowned like Rama. Dont think as boasting bro its just how my brain wired
my man just cause you lost some weight and learned to fraud harder doesnt mean your superior specimen
pay 500 rupees for tinder gold and run yourself in any US major city for brutal realitypill

my man just cause you lost some weight and learned to fraud harder doesnt mean your superior specimen
pay 500 rupees for tinder gold and run yourself in any US major city for brutal realitypill
I didnt lose any weight gained infact, my attention from girls has actually skyrocketed in OLD. They dont know im obese tho jfl, can you elaborate on the frauding?

classic org tale and only a mentally ill spic and a disgruntled curry replied. Over for 2024 org

I no longer feel anything when I mog people. I remember tho one time a 6'2 nigga walked in front of me in a large university and i didnt get a good look at face but thin and so mtn plus that immediately spiked my cortisol. Im planning to move to a giga mogger place after im lean, maybe Switzerland. I want to challenge myself w WASPs I want to see if all that shit is true about them mogging hard (ofc they mog average pajeet but if salludon tier walked there would he mog 99 percnet or 99,9 or 97 etc). I asked people to send their High school pic or some average crowd pic but they arent but they keep saying that average mogs hard when everywhere atleast 50 percent is obese, i dont think this is fair at all.

So whats to get from this, being mogged is more cortisol spiking than mogging is dopamine spiking. Serotonin is whats responsible for dominance hierarchy so kids actually dont get mogged that often cos low serotonin, perceiving mogging is usually high serotonin coupled w high testosterone (think serotonin is the actual sensor while testosterone provides the sensitivity of that sensor).

I find that searching for girls through OLD etc is also boring af and I dont like hookups,all I want to mog people as much possible but I dont have that giga mogger face psl like I have that high success with women face but I actually want that giga mogger more in line w PSL face like Gandy than Zurzolo like archetypes which are more amenable for success w women than mogging, so maybe im both high sero and high test or maybe high test w medium sero (idk how to exactly gauge). Ive been doing things that nuke sero and raise T so maybe im the latter cos I still want to mog as much as possible but women I dont do shit to try and fuck, Im very ambivalent (not that i would be getting my looksmatch either owing to my terra high bf). Although my sex drive is decent.
dnrd