Mogging is just an incel fantasy cope

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
All these PSL God edits and Brutal Mogs you see in Youtube are nothing but exaggerations of reality and have little to no significance.

Notice how all these edits involve some world class male model and a sub5 psl subhuman?

If you think this is how things are irl then you clearly havent left the basement.

At least where i live, most guys are at least 5psl and 6ft. Sure male models look better, but this "mogging" thing that incels fantasize about aint happening.

the only ones who get mogged are sub 5 psl manlets lol and these are probably the guys making these edits. I think they got a humiliation fetish or something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, ranierean and wollet2
3998057 IMG 1005

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, zyzzbrah1234, Mister Fuwy and 2 others
D0DF60E1 1403 4C9B 8DCB C070CD635EA5

IMG 1979

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
the only ones who get mogged are sub 5 psl manlets lol and these are probably the guys making these edits. I think they got a humiliation fetish or something.
this is so accurate

irl, i never see guys as ugly as most of the users in here (big reason is that i dont see chinks/curries)
"looks are everything" , nah you just look like u have a genetic disease unlucky

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
JoinedJan 1, 2024Posts16,772Reputation18,338

Fucking jew nigger rotter talk about going outside while rotting all day in front of his pc

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and wollet2
All these PSL God edits and Brutal Mogs you see in Youtube are nothing but exaggerations of reality and have little to no significance.

Notice how all these edits involve some world class male model and a sub5 psl subhuman?

If you think this is how things are irl then you clearly havent left the basement.

At least where i live, most guys are at least 5psl and 6ft. Sure male models look better, but this "mogging" thing that incels fantasize about aint happening.

no you're true with that, the funniest shit ive seen is on yt tbh especially simp vs psl gd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: